剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
史波克先生,标准制♥服♥,三录仪和相位枪
Mr. Spock, standard dress, tricorders and phasers.
我们将引导林肯总统去传送室
We will guide President Lincoln to the transporter room.
我们会马上传送下去
We'll beam down immediately.
待命,斯科特先生
Standing by, Mr. Scott.
传送室呼叫舰桥,待命
Transporter room to bridge, standing by.
契科夫[通过对讲机]:我们现在锁定在同步轨道上,斯科特先生
CHEKOV [OVER INTERCOM] : We are now locked in synchronous orbit, Mr. Scott.
传感器继续显示该地区在各方面都完全类似于地球
Sensors continue to show the area as completely Earth-like in all respects.
如果他们错了,他们真的传送进了熔岩池…
If they are wrong and they do beam into a pool of lava...
那他们就死了
Then they're dead men.
我无法及时将它们拉回来
I couldn't pull them back in time.
好了,斯科特先生,传送
All right, Mr. Scott. Energize.
斯科提!
Scotty!
[史波克]舰长
[SPOCK] Captain.
我们的相位枪和三录仪没有和我们一起传送下来
Our phasers and tricorder did not beam down with us.
柯克呼叫企业号♥,企业号♥?
Kirk to Enterprise. Enterprise?
企业号♥,请回答
Enterprise. Come in.
柯克呼叫企业号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
企业号♥,请回答
Enterprise, come in.
没有坏,但有东西在影响它们工作
Undamaged, yet something is preventing them from functioning.
请回答,登陆小队,报告
Come in, landing party. Report.
企业号♥呼叫柯克舰长
Enterprise to Captain Kirk.
你能听到我们吗?
Can you read us?
如果他们没事,他们应该回复的
If they're all right, they should have reported in.
你的解释,长官?
Your explanation, sir?
我没有
I have none.
对我来说,这似乎是很正常的
To me this seems quite as it should be.
为什么我们的武器会被拿走?
Why were our weapons taken?
为什么我们不能和飞船通信?
Why can't we communicate with our ship?
请相信我
Please, believe me.
除了我告诉你的,我什么都不知道
I know nothing other than what I told you.
游戏结束了
The game's over.
我们以礼相待
We've treated you with courtesy.
我们已经顺着你的想法和你的身份走了
We've gone along with what and who you think you are.
尽管有看似矛盾的地方,一切都如其所见
Despite the seeming contradictions, all is as it appears to be.
我是亚伯拉罕·林肯
I am Abraham Lincoln.
正如我看起来像谁
Just as I am whom I appear to be.
苏拉克
Surak.
谁?
Who?
我们星球上有史以来最伟大的人,舰长
The greatest of all who ever lived on our planet, Captain.
我们的一切的奠基者
The father of all we became.
飞船所有的系统都停止运行了
All ship's systems going dead.
切换到备用电源
Switch to reserve power.
所有甲板,报告状态
All decks, report status.
所有甲板,报告状态
All decks, report status.
舰桥呼叫轮机部
Bridge to engineering.
请回答,我们的动力怎么了?
Come in. What's happening to our power?
舰桥呼叫轮机部,报告
Bridge to Engineering, report.
轮机手 [通过对讲机]:所有设备都罢♥工♥了
ENGINEER [OVER INTERCOM] : Everything's out.
我们已经切换到备用电源
We've switched to reserve power.
曲速引擎失去所有动力
Lost all power in the warp engines.
怎么样,苏鲁先生?
How is it, Mr. Sulu?
目前还没不清楚是什么原因,他们正在待命
No answer yet on what caused it. They're standing by.
关闭所有不必要的系统
Shut down all but the most necessary systems.
没有损坏报告,斯科特先生
No damage report, Mr. Scott.
没有发动机损坏的迹象,长官
No indication of engine damage, sir.
启动重启周期
Engage restart cycle.
不行
I can't.
开始应急程序
Start emergency procedures.
Aye, aye, sir.
是的,长官
生生不息,繁荣昌盛,史波克
Live long and prosper, Spock.
你也是,柯克舰长
May you also, Captain Kirk.
你是苏拉克是不合逻辑的
It is not logical that you are Surak.
没有任何事实、对事实的推断或理论,可以使...
There is no fact, extrapolation of fact, or theory, which makes possible...
不管我是什么,做出回应会伤害你吗?
Whatever I am, would it harm you to give response?
生生不息,繁荣昌盛,苏拉克的形象
Live long and prosper, image of Surak,
我们现在拥有的一切的奠基者
father of all we now hold true.
苏拉克的形象从你的脸上读出了你的想法,史波克
The image of Surak read in your face what is in your mind, Spock.
当我转过身来,眼睛看到你时,我流露出了情感
As I turned and my eyes beheld you, I displayed emotion.
我请求原谅
I beg forgiveness.
原因就更充分了
The cause was more than sufficient.
我们不要再谈这个了
Let us speak no further of it.
在我那个时代,我们不知道地球人
In my time, we knew not of Earthmen.
我很高兴看到我们有差异
I am pleased to see that we have differences.
愿我们二人同心,其利断金
May we together become greater than the sum of both of us.
史波克,我们别再和他玩这些猜谜游戏了
Spock, we'll not go along with these charades any longer.
你很快就会有答案的,舰长
You will have an answer soon, Captain.
我们的世界被称为埃斯卡比亚
Our world is called Excalbia.
无数住在那个星球上的人都在观看
Countless who live on that planet are watching.
好戏开始之前
Before this drama unfolds,
我们欢迎柯克和史波克
we give welcome to the ones named Kirk and Spock.
我们对你们的世界或习俗一无所知
We know nothing of your world, or your customs.
“好戏即将开始”是什么意思?
What do you mean "drama about to unfold"?
你们是智慧生命体
You're intelligent life forms.
我很惊讶你没有意识到我们给你的荣誉
I am surprised you do not perceive the honor we do you.
我们不是我们星球上创造了一个与你们自己的世界相同的舞台吗?
Have we not created in this place on our planet a stage identical to your own world?
我们认为我们是被邀请来这里的,我们是为了友谊而来
We perceive that we were invited here and we came in friendship
你夺走了我们调查你们的世界
and you have deprived us of our instruments to examine your world,
保卫我们自己,与我们的船只沟通的工具
to defend ourselves, to communicate with our vessel.
你的意见已采纳
Your objection is well taken.
我们将与你的船只沟通
We shall communicate with your vessel
以便你们的同胞也能享受并从这出戏中获益
so that your fellow life forms may also enjoy and profit from the play.
看吧
Behold.
舰长,史波克先生,你可能通过历史知道其中一些
Captain, Mr. Spock, some of these you may know through history.
比如,成吉思汗
Genghis Khan, for one.
格林上校,在21世纪初在地球上领导了一场种族灭绝战争
And Colonel Green, who led a genocidal war early in the 21st century on Earth.
佐拉,她在蒂伯龙上对被统治部落进行了身体化学实验
Zora, who experimented with the body chemistry of subject tribes on Tiburon.
难忘的凯勒斯
Kahless the Unforgettable,
为他的星球的暴♥政♥树立典范的克林贡人
the Klingon who set the pattern for his planet's tyrannies.
我们欢迎企业号♥飞船来到我们的太阳系和我们的精彩表演
We welcome the vessel Enterprise to our solar system and to our spectacle.
至少舰长和史波克是安全的
At least the captain and Spock are safe.
这是某种形式的对抗
It's a confrontation of some sort.
这些都是历史上的人物
Those are figures out of history.
臭名昭著的恶人
Notoriously evil.
我们请你与我们一起观察
We ask you to observe with us
你称之为“善与恶”的两种对立哲学的对抗
the confrontation of the two opposing philosophies you term "good and evil".
由于这是我们对地球人的第一次实验,我们的主题很简单
Since this is our first experiment with Earthlings, our theme's a simple one
生存,生与死
survival, life and death.
我们对你们的理念很陌生
Your philosophies are alien to us.
我们希望了解它们,弄清楚哪个更强大
We wish to understand them and discover which is the stronger.
我们通过观察这样的表演来学习
We learn by observing such spectacles.
你说的“生存”是什么意思?
What do you mean "survival"?
意思很明确
The word is explicit.
如果你和史波克幸存下来,你们会返回你的船
If you and Spock survive, you return to your vessel.
如果你们没有…
If you do not...
…你们就不存在了
...your existence is ended.
我们可以把舰长和史波克传送回来吗?
Can we beam the captain and Spock back up?
我们没有动力,传送回来的会是一堆死肉
We don't have the power. They'll come aboard a mass of dying flesh.
我们可以把相位枪送下去吗?
Can we send the phasers down?
我们无能为力,医生
There's nothing we can do, Doctor.
只能看着他们
Nothing but watch them.
他选了历史上最坏的几个人来对付他们
He's skimmed the worst ones in history to face them.
但他们不是真的
But they're not real.
不仅仅是林肯或苏拉克
Any more than that Lincoln or Surak.
传感器读到什么?
What do the sensors read?
生命体
As life forms.
他们是生物
They are living beings.
他们会不会是外星人,投射出的幻象?
Could they be aliens, projecting an illusion?
读数是类人生物的读数
The readings are those of humanoids.
你为什么犹豫?
Why do you hesitate?
你想要进一步说明吗?
Do you wish further clarification?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表