剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
你的行动选择是无限的,你选择的武器也是如此
Your choice of action is unlimited, as is your choice of weapons.
如果你想用什么东西
Should you wish to use any,
你可以用你周围能找到的东西制♥造♥出你想要的
you may fabricate anything you desire out of what you can find around you,
舰长?
Captain?
史波克先生和我拒绝参加
Mr. Spock and I refuse to participate.
你会做出其他决定的
You will decide otherwise.
分♥析♥,史波克
Analysis, Spock.
他们为什么想让我们打架?
Why do they want us to fight?
也许就像他解释的,舰长
It may be exactly as explained, Captain.
我们的善恶观念对他们来说很陌生
Our concept of good and evil is strange to them.
也许他们想确定哪个最强
Perhaps they wish to determine which is strongest.
如果杀死我们,他们就会得到答案
And they'll get their answers if it kills us.
恐怕我们没人能离开,先生们
I'm afraid none of us may leave, gentlemen,
除非我们按照它的要求做
until we do what it demands of us.
柯克舰长
Captain Kirk,
我可以和你谈谈吗?
may I speak with you?
我非常同意你对这出戏的态度
I quite agree with your attitude toward this charade.
认为我们应该参与太可笑了
It's ridiculous to think we should take part in it.
你想要什么?
What do you want?
和你一样,离开这里
The same thing as you do, to get out of here.
我和你没有任何争执,就像你和我一样
I have no quarrel with you, any more than you have with me.
你与历史对你的描述有些不同,格林上校
You're somewhat different than the way history paints you, Colonel Green.
历史往往夸大其词
History tends to exaggerate.
我建议我们立即叫停
I suggest we call a halt to this at once
看看我们是否能找到摆脱困境的方法
and see if we can't find some way out of our difficulties.
我的伙伴们完全同意我的看法
My associates are in full agreement with me.
舰长,你是被骗来这里的,是吗?
Captain, you were tricked into coming here, weren't you?
我们也都是
So were we all.
你从哪里来的?
Where do you come from?
我不记得了
I can't remember.
这不奇怪吗?
Isn't that strange?
我的记忆力原来非常好
My memory used to be quite remarkable.
嗯,不管在哪里,我都想回去
Well, wherever it was, I want to get back.
所以在我看来,舰长
So it seems to me, Captain,
我们有一个共同的想法
that we have a common cause,
我们的敌人是那个生物
and our enemy is that creature.
你有什么建议?
What do you propose?
[格林]就是我们结合力量,推理出一些方法来战胜它
[Green] That we combine forces and reason some way to overcome it.
格林上校,你臭名昭著
You were notorious, Colonel Green,
是因为在与敌人谈判的过程中打击他们
for striking at your enemies in the midst of negotiating with them.
但那是几个世纪以前的事了,舰长,而且并不完全是真的
But that was centuries ago, Captain, and not altogether true.
不,如果可以的话,我现在想改变的地方很多
No, there's much I would change now, if I could.
不要让偏见和谣言左右你
Don't let prejudice and rumor sway you.
舰长!
Captain!
我们如何警告他?
How can we warn him?
有人受伤了吗?
Anyone hurt?
我担心我的衣服有些破损
I fear my clothing is somewhat damaged,
但以我的年龄还能摔跤是多么令人高兴
but how delightful to discover at my age that I can still wrestle.
史波克先生?
Mr. Spock?
我很好,舰长
I'm all right, Captain.
但是,我建议我们为下一次攻击做好准备
However, I suggest that we prepare ourselves for another attack.
不,我认为格林上校是对的
No. I think Colonel Green is right.
那石头一样的东西是我们的敌人
That rock-like thing is our enemy,
不是那些幻象
not those illusions.
作为幻象,刚刚那可是结结实实的一拳
For an illusion, my opponent carried a considerable punch.
我忘了,你认为我也是幻象
I forgot. You consider me an illusion, too.
舰长说得很有道理
The captain speaks wisely.
那四个人不是我们的敌人
Those four are not our enemy.
我们应该共同达成一个和平的解决方案
We should arrive together at a peaceful settlement.
我很失望
I am disappointed.
你毫不在意我们给你的荣誉
You display no interest in the honor we do you.
我们为你提供成为我们老师的机会
We offer you an opportunity to become our teachers
通过证明善与恶哪个更强大
by demonstrating whether good or evil is more powerful.
你觉得我的体热令人痛苦吗,舰长?
You find my body heat distressing, Captain?
你忘记了这个星球的本质
You forget the nature of this planet.
我必须断定,你们需要一个战斗的理由
I must conclude that your species requires a cause to fight for.
你现在可以与你的船进行通信
You may now communicate with your ship.
柯克呼叫企业号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
企业号♥,请回答
Enterprise, come in.
[斯科特]斯科特呼叫轮机部,报告,上尉
[SCOTT] Scott to Engineering. Report, Lieutenant.
[轮机手]紧急情况变严重,长官
[ENGINEER] Emergency increasing, sir.
恶化刚刚开始, 长官
Deterioration has just started, sir.
再说一遍,我听不见你说的
Give me that again, man. I cannot hear you.
斯科特先生,我有舰长的消息
Mr. Scott, I have the captain.
斯科提,你能听到我吗?
Scotty, do you read me?
斯科特先生,我有舰长的消息
Mr. Scott, I have the captain.
轮机部,检查辐射
Engineering, check for radiation.
马上找个维修工去
Get a repair crew on it at once.
已经找了,长官,似乎无法阻止
We have already, sir. We can't seem to stop it.
有爆♥炸♥危险吗?
Is there a danger of detonation?
估计四个小时,长官
Estimating four hours, sir.
红色警报,舰长,斯科特先生正在待命
Red Alert, Captain. Mr. Scott is standing by.
[柯克]为什么拉红色警报?
[KIRK] What caused the red alert?
我还不知道,长官
I don't know yet, sir.
舰长
Captain.
斯科提,快点把我们传送上去
Scotty, beam us up fast.
我不能
I cannot.
我们有动力故障
We have a power failure.
我们现在只有应急电池供电
We're on emergency battery power only.
发生了什么?
What happened?
我无法解释,长官
I can't explain it, sir,
但是物质和反物质在红色♥区♥域附近
but the matter and antimatter are in red zone proximity.
是什么原因造成的?
What caused that?
没有人知道,也没有人可以阻止
There's no knowing and there's no stopping it either.
护盾正在失效
The shielding is breaking down.
我估计还有四个小时完全失效
I estimate four hours before it goes completely.
还有四个小时飞船就会爆♥炸♥
Four hours before the ship blows up.
估计非常正确
The estimate is quite correct.
你的飞船会在四个小时内把自己炸成碎片,舰长
Your ship will blow itself to bits within four hours, Captain,
除非你在那之前打败其他人
unless you defeat the others before then.
这个理由足以为之而战了吧?
Is that cause enough to fight for?
如果他们打败了我们怎么办?
What if they defeat us?
要拯救你的飞船和船员
To save your ship and your crew,
你必须赢
you have to win.
斯科提,通知星际舰队指挥部
Scotty, inform Starfleet Command.
脱离引擎舱,如果可能的话,减少负重
Disengage nacelles, Jettison if possible.
史波克先生,帮助他们,提供建议并进行分♥析♥
Mr. Spock, assist them. Advise and analyse.
斯科提?
Scotty?
斯科提?
Scotty?
你的通讯器失效了,舰长
Your communicators no longer function, Captain.
你可以继续看表演
You may proceed with the spectacle.
詹姆斯,战争是强加给我们的
James, the war is forced upon us.
历史总是重演
History repeats itself.
斯科特:补充日志,星历5906.5
SCOTT: Supplemental log, stardate 5906.5.
轮机长斯科特报告
Engineer Scott reporting.
企业号♥一定会在两小时内爆♥炸♥
The Enterprise is doomed to explode in two hours
如果柯克舰长被这个星球上的敌人打败了
if Captain Kirk is defeated by the enemy on the surface of the planet.
企业号♥的巨大力量已被化解
The enormous power of the Enterprise has been neutralised
我们只能坐在这里看,无法提供帮助
and we sit here watching, unable to assist.
你设下陷阱了吗?
Did you set the traps?
是的
Yes.
有什么发现吗?他们在干什么?
What did you find out? What are they doing?
什么都没做
They've done nothing.
他们没有武装自己,也没有准备任何防御
They've not armed themselves nor prepared for any kind of defence.
要我说现在就攻击并解决他们
I say attack now and finish them.
用什么?这些?
With what? These?
比他们的好
Better than what they have.
不,没有绝对的优势
No, it's not advantage enough.
我想确保我们有胜算
I want to make sure the odds are in our favor.
压倒和毁灭
Overwhelm and devastate,
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表