剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
当然,因为他不是从那里来的
Naturally, since he did not come from there.
我看到他来...来的
I saw him come... come...
他认出我们了吗?
Does he recognize us?
一切运作正常,除了他的记忆
Everything is functioning normally except his memory.
帮助他需要时间
It would take time to help him.
时间是唯一我们没有的东西
Time is the one thing we do not have in abundance.
[通讯器哔哔声]
[COMMUNICATOR BLEEPS]
- 我是史波克 - 苏鲁[通过无线电]:路径报告
- Spock here. - SULU [OVER RADIO]: Tracking report.
65分钟后到达安全边界
65 minutes to end of safety margin.
报告已知悉
Report noted.
他是否强壮到可以进行瓦肯心灵融合?
Is he strong enough for Vulcan mind-fusion?
我们别无选择
We have no choice.
我是史波克
I am Spock.
你是詹姆斯·柯克
You are James Kirk.
我们的意识正在接近
Our minds are moving closer.
再近点,再近点,再近点,詹姆斯·柯克
Closer, closer, closer, James Kirk.
再近一点
Closer.
不!
No!
- 詹姆斯·柯克 - 米拉曼尼!
- James Kirk. - Miramanee!
不!米拉曼尼!
No! Miramanee!
我们的意识...是一体的
Our minds... are one.
- 我...是...柯洛克 - 柯洛克!
- I... am... Kirok. - Kirok!
两者:我...是...柯洛克!
BOTH: I... am... Kirok!
我是柯...
I am Ki...
我...我是柯洛克!
I... I'm Kirok!
- 我是... - 史波克!
- I am... - Spock!
- 这是什么?- 他的意识
- What is it? - His mind.
他是...一个非常有活力的人
He's... an extremely dynamic individual.
成功了
It worked.
舰长,你在这个建筑物里面吗?
Captain, were you inside this structure?
是的,里面装满了科学设备
Yes. What's inside is loaded with scientific equipment.
方尖碑是一个偏转装置,我们必须立即进入
The obelisk is a deflector mechanism. We must get inside immediately.
舰长,我们没有太多时间
Captain, we do not have much time.
麦考伊
McCoy.
- 我不知道怎么进去 - 如果我们不激活这个装置
- I don't know how to get inside. - If we do not activate the mechanism,
整个星球将被摧毁
this entire planet will be destroyed.
答案一定在这些符号♥中,我们必须破译它们
The key must be in the symbols. We must decipher them.
在某种程度上,我有,它们是音符
I have, to some extent. They are musical notes.
演奏乐器可以获得入场券吗
Entry can be gained by playing an instrument?
这将是一种方法,另一种是一系列的音调特征
That would be one method. Another would be a series of tonal qualities.
把你的通讯器给我
Give me your communicator.
我一定是在联♥系♥飞船时不小心猜到了
I must have hit it accidentally when I contacted the ship.
如果你能记得你的原话,舰长...
If you can remember your exact words, Captain...
- 柯克呼叫企业号♥ - 斯科提[通过无线电]:是的,舰长
- Kirk to Enterprise . - SCOTTY [OVER RADIO]: Aye, Captain.
如果偏转器在 20 分钟内未激活
If the deflector isn't activated within 20 minutes,
让企业号♥离开危险区域
get the Enterprise out of the danger zone.
登陆小队可以牺牲,企业号♥不能
The landing party is expendable. The Enterprise isn't.
柯克完毕
Kirk out.
米拉曼尼
Miramanee.
老骨头,陪着她
Bones, stay with her.
尽你所能
Do what you can.
它类似于我见过的面板,但要复杂得多
It is similar to panels I've seen, but far more complicated.
小心,我一定是不小心撞到了什么东西
Careful. I must have hit something accidentally.
一道光束抓住了我,就在那时我停止了记忆
A beam caught me and that's when I stopped remembering.
可能是记忆光束,您必须按顺序激活它
Probably a memory beam. You must have activated it out of sequence.
- 更多符号♥,你能读懂它们吗? - 我确实对音乐有很好的眼光
- More symbols. Can you read them? - I do have an excellent eye for music.
它们表明,这一系列的继电器在...
They indicate that this series of relays, activated in...
史波克,按右边的按钮
Spock, just press the right button.
- 她怎么样?- 她内伤严重,吉姆
- How is she? - She had bad internal injuries, Jim.
她会活下去吗?
Will she live?
不
No.
柯洛克,这是真的,你是安全的
Kirok. It is true. You are safe.
你们的人们也是如此
And so are your people.
我知道你会救他们的,我的首席医师
I knew you would save them, my chief.
当我好转时
When I am better,
它会像以前一样,不是吗?
it will be as it was, will it not?
如果这是你想要的
If that's what you want.
我们将过上长寿和幸福的生活
We will live long and happy lives.
我要给你生许多强壮的儿子[呻♥吟♥]
I will bear you many strong sons. [MOANS]
我会永远爱你
I'll love you always.
我会爱你的,米拉曼尼
And I'll love you, Miramanee.
永远
Always.
每个吻都像第一次
Each kiss is as the first.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表