剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
这就是获得并保持权力的方式
that's the way to get power and to hold it,
正是我要做的
I mean to do that.
与幻象作斗争并没有什么不道德的,史波克先生
There's nothing immoral about fighting an illusion, Mr. Spock.
我们照他们的规则行动,战斗
We play their game, fight,
要不然失去飞船和所有船员
or lose the ship and all the crewmen aboard.
如果他们是真的呢,舰长?
And if they are real, Captain?
我们把这里…作为据点
We'll use this... as a base.
这是可防御的
It's defensible.
他们一靠近就会被看到
They can't approach without being seen.
我们是在打一场防御战吗,詹姆斯?
Are we fighting a defensive war, James?
不,我们没有时间
No, we don't have time.
但如果形势对我们不利,我想有个撤退的地方
But if things go against us, I want a place to retreat to.
我现在要做的是侦察他们的情况
What I want to do now is scout them out,
找到他们的弱点并发起进攻
find their weaknesses and attack.
你喝威士忌吗?
You drink whiskey?
偶尔,为什么问?
Occasionally. Why?
因为你的品质非常像一个我非常钦佩的人
Because you have qualities very much like those of another man I admire greatly.
格兰特将军
General Grant.
谢谢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
史波克先生,我们需要武器
Mr. Spock, we'll need weapons.
我想古代瓦肯人制♥造♥过类似回旋镖的东西?
I believe the ancient Vulcans made something like a boomerang?
是的,舰长
Yes, Captain.
还有吊索和长矛,吊索…
And slings and spears. Slings...
总统先生, 你小时候用过吊索
Mister President. You used a sling as a boy.
我确实用过
Indeed I did.
舰长,逻辑要求我们考虑另一条路线
Captain, logic dictates that we consider another course.
我们没有太多时间,史波克
We don't have much time, Spock.
我在瓦肯的时候,我们也面临过同样的选择
In my time on Vulcan, we also faced these same alternatives.
我们遭受了毁灭性的战争,几乎摧毁了我们的星球
We'd suffered devastating wars, which nearly destroyed our planet.
另一场战争也即将开始
Another was about to begin.
我们左右为难
We were torn.
但从我们的痛苦中,我们中的一些人找到了行动的方法
But out of our suffering, some of us found the discipline to act.
我们派使者向我们的对手提出求和
We sent emissaries to our opponents to propose peace.
先去的被杀了
The first were killed.
但后来的人跟上他
But others followed.
最终,我们实现了和平
Ultimately, we achieved peace,
并一直持续至今
which has lasted since then.
那时的情况不同了,苏拉克
Circumstances were different then, Surak.
战争的面貌从未改变,舰长
The face of war has never changed, Captain.
和解当然比杀戮更合乎逻辑
Surely it is more logical to heal than kill.
但恐怕这种逻辑在这里不适用
I'm afraid that kind of logic doesn't apply here.
这正是我们不应该战斗的原因
That is precisely why we should not fight.
我的飞船危在旦夕
My ship is at stake.
我不会伤害别人,舰长
I will not harm others, Captain.
在这件事上他的的信念是非常深远的,舰长
His convictions are most profound in this matter, Captain.
我的也是,史波克
So are mine, Spock.
如果我相信有一条和平的出路…
If I believed that there was a peaceful way out of this ...
风险将由我一人承担
This risk will be mine alone.
如果我失败了,你没有任何损失
If I fail, you lose nothing.
毕竟,我不是战士
After all, I'm no warrior.
舰长知道我以前曾和他并肩战斗
The captain knows that I have fought at his side before
如果现在有需要我还会这么做
and will do so now, if need be.
然而,我也是一个瓦肯人,为和平而生
However, I too, am a Vulcan, bred to peace.
让他试试
Let him attempt it.
你看到他们是多么奸诈了
You saw how treacherously they acted.
是的
Oh, yes.
但也许真正考验的是我们对和平的信念
But perhaps it's our belief in peace that is actually being tested.
我没有权力管你
I have no authority over you.
按你认为最好的方式做
You may do as you think best.
谢谢你
Thank you.
愿你生生不息,繁荣昌盛
May you live long and prosper.
武器,长官们
The weapons, gentlemen.
万一他失败了
In case he fails.
上校
Colonel.
不!
No!
让我们听听他怎么说
Let's hear what he has to say.
他的话可能很有用
We may find it useful.
停在那里,瓦肯人
Stop there, Vulcan.
说明你的来意
State your purpose.
我和平地来提议和平
I come in peace to propose peace.
你投降了吗?
Are you surrendering?
我这么做是为了大家好
I'm doing what I consider best for all of us.
如果你选择将其视为投降
If you choose to regard that as surrender,
我接受你的定义
I accept your definition.
那些和平爱好者之一,上校
One of those peace lovers, Colonel.
你为什么这么做?
Why are you doing this?
你代表别人说话吗?
Do you speak for the others?
不,我为自己说话,因为我厌恶暴♥力♥
No, I speak for myself because I abhor violence.
但如果你接受我提供的解决方案,他们也会接受
But if you accept the solution I offer, they, too, will accept it.
我怎么能确定?
How can I be sure?
我认为你在试图欺骗我,瓦肯人
I think you're trying to trick me, Vulcan.
我认为你在这里谈论和平时
I think that while you're here talking peace,
其他人在准备进攻
the others are preparing to attack.
不,上校,他们在据点,等待答复
No, Colonel. They are at their base, awaiting an answer.
我怎么能相信呢?
How can I believe that?
没有人会谈论和平,除非他用战争来支持和平
No one talks peace unless he's ready to back it up with war.
他会谈论和平,如果这是唯一的生活方式
He talks peace if it's the only way to live.
那么告诉我,如果我们接受,你能得到什么?
Then tell me, what do you have to gain if we accept?
我所做的只是我所相信的知识
Nothing but the knowledge that I have done what I believe in.
我能从中得到什么?
What do I get out of it?
我为利益而战,瓦肯人
I fight for gain, Vulcan.
我能在这里得到什么?
What do I gain here?
你的生命和其他人的生命
Your life and the lives of the others.
你自己说过,上校,我们的共同目标是生存
You said yourself, Colonel, that we have common cause to survive.
我们一起就能做到
Together we can.
而不是通过交战
But not by warring.
我们为什么不杀了他?
Why don't we kill him?
不
No.
他是我们解决他们所有人的方法
He's our means to finish them all.
上校,你肯定接受这样的逻辑?
Colonel, surely you accept the logic of this?
你的答案是什么?
What is your answer?
你很会说服人,瓦肯人
You're very persuasive, Vulcan.
我想安然无恙地摆脱这种情况
I'd like to come out of this with a whole skin.
也许我可以说服我的同伴
Perhaps I can convince my associates
这对他们也有好处
that it would be to their advantage also.
你的苏拉克是个勇敢的人
Your Surak is a brave man.
和平的人通常是,舰长
Men of peace usually are, Captain.
在瓦肯,他被尊为我们的文明之父
On Vulcan, he is revered as the father of our civilization.
父亲的形象对我们来说意义重大
The father image holds much meaning for us.
你表现出情感,史波克
You show emotion, Spock.
我非常尊重他所取得的成就
I deeply respect what he has accomplished.
我希望他很快在这里取得一些成就
I hope he accomplishes something here, and soon.
[尖叫]
[SCREAM]
苏拉克?
Surak?
苏拉克:帮帮我,史波克!
SURAK: Help me, Spock!
史波克,帮帮我!
Spock, help me!
格林:史波克先生,你的朋友想要你
GREEN: Mr. Spock, your friend wants you.
他好像受伤了
He seems to be hurt.
史波克
Spock!
帮帮我,史波克!
Help me, Spock!
史波克!帮帮我!
Spock! Help me!
格林:你不能让他受苦
GREEN: You can't let him suffer.
他们试图煽动我们进攻,舰长
They're trying to goad us into attacking, Captain.
他们希望我们贸然行动
They expect us to act rashly.
是的,我知道
Yes, I know that.
帮帮我,史波克!
Help me, Spock!
You had no choice, Captain.
He was aware of what might happen when he went.
我就不应该让他走
I should never have let him go.
你别无选择,舰长
You had no choice, Captain.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表