剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Please, go back.
对不起,阿托兹先生
I'm sorry, Mr. Atoz.
- 拜托 - 阿托兹先生!
-Please. - Mr. Atoz!
我必须准备逃跑
I must prepare to escape.
我一会就放你出去
I'll let you out in a minute.
还在玩你的复♥制♥品小游戏吗?
Still up to your little game of replicas?
这次是哪个,是真的还是假的?
Which are you this time, real or not?
你显然是一个有自杀倾向的疯子
You are evidently a suicidal maniac.
我不明白你想做什么
I don't understand what you're trying to do,
但如果你继续,我们都会死
but if you continue, both of us will die,
而我不想死
and I for one, do not wish death.
如果你帮我,我们就不会死
If you help me, we won't die.
我向你承诺
I promise you that.
我不信任你
I don't trust you.
你现在是哪一个,复♥制♥品还是真的?
Which one are you now, the replica or the real one?
我是真正的阿托斯
I'm the real Atoz.
你已经拿走了我的复♥制♥品
You've done away with my replicas.
我后悔我现在必须做的事情
I regret what I must now do.
你不是真的想伤害我,对吗?
You don't really want to hurt me, do you?
你一直在试图挽救我的生命,我知道
You've been trying to save my life. I realise that.
把那东西收起来
Put that thing away.
我不能假装对你在这里感到难过
I cannot pretend to be sorry that you are here,
尽管我意识到这对你来说是个不幸
though I realise it is a misfortune for you.
我在这里也违背了我的意志,就像你一样
I'm here against my will too, just as you are.
抱歉,我不知道有什么办法让你回到你自己的时间
I'm sorry. I know of no way to return you to your own time.
我并不想回去
It's not that I wish to return.
这就是我的时间
This is my time now.
我不得不面对现实
I've had to face that.
但这里一直很孤独
But it has been lonely here.
你知道一个人是什么感觉吗?
Do you know what it's like to be alone?
真的是一个人?
Really alone?
是的,我知道是什么感觉
Yes. I know what it is like.
我相信你知道
I believe you do.
吃点东西吧,拜托
Have something to eat, please.
如果你喜欢的话
If it pleases you.
这是动物肉?
This is animal flesh?
恐怕这附近没什么可吃的了
There's not much else to eat around here, I'm afraid.
当然,因为气候
Naturally, because of the climate.
避难所的热量来源是什么?
What is the source of heat in the shelter?
有一个地下热泉
There's an underground hot spring.
好极了,那就有可能建造一个温室
Excellent. Then it will be possible to build a greenhouse of sorts.
同时,这将不得不作为唯一的营养来源
Meanwhile, this will have to do as the only source of nourishment.
这里没什么可享受的东西
There aren't many luxuries around here.
佐尔·汗只给我留下了生存所必需的东西
Zor Kahn only left me what was necessary to survive.
但他显然打算让你继续活下去
But he evidently intended that you continue living.
是的,他给了我武器、避难所、食物,生活所需的一切
Yes. He gave me weapons, a shelter, food. Everything I needed to live
除了陪伴
Except companionship.
他不希望有人说他杀了我
He did not want it said that he had me killed.
但是把我一个人送到这里
But to send me here alone,
如果这不都算杀人,那什么算?
if that is not death, what is?
非常有创意的头脑,那个人
A very inventive mind, that man.
却麻木不仁,将如此美丽的女子送去流放
But insensitive, to send such a beautiful woman into exile.
寒冷对我的影响一定比我意识到的要大
The cold must have affected me more than I realized.
请不要在意,我本来不是这样的
Please, pay no attention. I'm not myself.
我行为很可耻
I'm behaving disgracefully.
我吃了动物肉,而且我很享受
I have eaten animal flesh and I've enjoyed it.
我是怎么了?
What is wrong with me?
我和你说你很漂亮
I tell you you're beautiful.
但你确实很漂亮
But you are beautiful.
这么对你说你有错吗?
Is it so wrong to tell you so?
我一直等着听你这么说
I have longed to hear you say it.
你很美丽
You are beautiful.
比我所知道的任何美梦都更美
More beautiful than any dream of beauty I've ever known.
就待在原地,先生
Just stay where you are, sir.
我会看着你到达安全的地方
I'll see you get to safety.
现在,你要帮我找我的朋友
Now, you're going to help me look for my friends.
你真是一个坚定的人
You're a most determined man.
[通讯器发出哔哔声]
[COMMUNICATOR BLEEPS]
我是柯克
Kirk here.
[斯科特]发生什么了?你为什么要等?
[SCOTT] What's happening? Why are you waiting?
没时间解释了,你准备好曲速离开了吗?
No time to explain. Are you ready to warp out?
是的,长官
Aye, Captain.
准备传送我们上去
Stand by to beam us up.
但要是那颗恒星爆♥炸♥,不要等待
But when that star explodes, don't wait.
快点离开,通话完毕
Get out fast. Kirk out.
现在,我们要开始寻找
Now we're going to start looking.
他们在冰冻的荒野中
They were in a frozen waste.
我能听到风声
I could hear the wind.
好的,好的
All right. All right.
那一定是5000年前萨佩顿的冰河时代
It must be the Sarpeidon Ice Age, 5,000 years ago.
让我看看
Let me look.
我们一起看,阿托兹先生
We'll both look, Mr. Atoz.
史波克
Spock.
你对我不诚实,史波克
You've been dishonest with me, Spock,
对你来说这也是新鲜事
and that is also something new for you.
我已经告诉你事实了,医生
I've given you the facts, Doctor.
你所知道的事实
The facts as you know them.
还是你只是接受了扎拉贝斯的说法
Or did you just accept Zarabeth's word
因为那是你想相信的?
because it's what you wanted to believe?
告诉你的就是真♥相♥
You were told the truth.
如果扎拉贝斯是消息源,那有什么区别?
If Zarabeth is the source, what's the difference?
扎拉贝斯是一个注定要过着可怕的孤独生活的女人
Zarabeth is a woman condemned to a terrible life of loneliness.
她愿意对任何人做任何事来改变这一点
She would do anything to change that.
不是吗,扎拉贝斯?
Wouldn't you, Zarabeth?
我把我知道的都告诉了你
I told you what I know.
是吗?
Did you?
你说我们回不去了
You said we can't get back.
事实是你回不去了
The truth is you can't get back.
她不会危及其他人的生命
She would not jeopardize other lives.
她愿意做任何事来阻止那种孤独的生活
She would do anything to prevent that life of loneliness.
她会说谎,她会作弊
She would lie. She would cheat.
她甚至会谋杀我
She would even murder me,
舰长,企业号♥的全体船员
the captain, the entire crew of the Enterprise,
让你和她在一起在这里
to keep you here with her.
说吧,扎拉贝斯,告诉史波克真♥相♥
Go ahead, Zarabeth. Tell Spock the truth.
说啊
Go ahead.
告诉史波克你会杀人!
Tell Spock you would kill!
你要对她做什么?
What are you doing to her?
你是想杀了我吗,史波克?
Are you trying to kill me, Spock?
这真的是你想要的吗?
Is that what you really want?
想想!你有什么感觉?
Think! What are you feeling?
愤怒?妒忌?
Rage? Jealousy?
你以前有过这些感觉吗?
Have you ever had those feelings before?
这是不可能的,不可能
This is impossible. Impossible.
我是瓦肯人
I'm a Vulcan.
你认识的瓦肯人在未来的5000年后才出现
The Vulcan you knew won't exist for another 5,000 years.
想想吧,兄弟,此时此刻你们的星球上正在发生什么?
Think, man. What's happening on your planet right now, this very moment?
我的祖先是野蛮人
My ancestors are barbarians.
好战的野蛮人
Warlike barbarians.
他们几乎用自己的激♥情♥杀死了自己
Who nearly killed themselves off with their own passions.
史波克,你正在退化成你的祖先
Spock, you're reverting into your ancestors
在你出生前5000年!
5,000 years before you were born!
我已经迷失了自己
I've lost myself.
我不知道我是谁
I do not know who I am.
我们可以回去吗?
Can we go back?
我不知道
I don't know.
我只知道我回不去了
I only know that I can't go back.
我知道我会尝试,史波克
I know I'm going to try, Spock,
因为我的生活在那里
because my life is back there.
而我想要那样的生活
And I want that life.
你觉得那是对的吗?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表