剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
舰长
Captain.
方便说话吗? - 说吧
Got a minute? - A minute.
你有没有觉得史波克有点不对劲
It's Spock. You noticed anything strange about him?
没感觉,为什么这么说?
No, nothing in particular. Why?
虽然彻底检查之前我不能确定
Well, it's nothing I can pinpoint without an examination,
但是他现在越来越躁动
but he's become increasingly restive.
如果他不是瓦肯,那可以说是“紧张”
If he were not a Vulcan, I'd almost say "nervous."
另外他现在拒绝进食
For another thing, he's avoiding food.
我确认他已经三天没吃东西了
I've checked and he hasn't eaten at all in three days.
听起来史波克先生进入冥想阶段了
Well, that just sounds like Mr. Spock in one of his contemplative phases.
查佩尔小姐
Miss Chapel.
麦考伊医生 - 舰长
Dr. McCoy. - Captain.
这是什么?
What's this?
瓦肯族的普罗米克汤,肯定是你做的吧
Vulcan plomeek soup. And I'll bet you made it too.
你从来不死心,不是吗?
You never give up hoping, do you?
我只是碰巧发现史波克先生没有吃东西
Mr. Spock hasn't been eating, Doctor. And I just happened to notice.
没关系,你去吧,查佩尔小姐
It's all right. Carry on, Miss Chapel.
老骨头,我要去忙了 - 吉姆
Bones, I'm a busy man. - Jim,
我建议史波克进行常规体♥检♥的时候
when I suggested to Spock it was time for his routine checkup
你理智的大副对我说
your logical, unemotional first officer turned to me and said:
立刻停止对我的窥探,医生
"You will cease to pry into my personal matters, Doctor,
否则我扭断你的脖子
or I shall certainly break your neck."
史波克这么说?
Spock said that?
这是什么破东西
What is this?
又是监视,窥探,如果有需要,我自己会说的
Poking. Prying. If I want anything from you, I'll ask for it.
舰长,我想请假回自己的星球
Captain, I should like to request a leave of absence. On my home planet.
从现行轨道绕去瓦肯,只会损失2.8光天
On our present course, you can divert to Vulcan with a loss of but 2.8 light-days.
到底出了什么鬼事? - 我已经提出请求了,舰长
What the devil is this all about? - I've made my request, Captain.
我只要你一个答案,允许还是不允许
All I require from you is that you answer it, yes or no.
宇宙,最后的边疆
Space, the final frontier.
这是星舰进取号♥的航程
These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.
它的五年任务,是去探索未知的新世界
Its five-year mission: To explore strange new worlds,
找寻新的生命与新的文明
to seek out new life and new civilizations,
勇敢的航向前人未至之境
to boldly go where no man has gone before.
【星际迷航:原初】
第二季第一集
狂躁时刻
好,史波克,说吧
All right, Spock. Let's have it.
取悦一个陌生男性,对女人来说有点不检点
It is undignified for a woman to play servant to a man who is not hers.
我们还是聊聊你的请假吧
I'm more interested in your request for shore leave.
根据这些年… - 你已经知道我的请求
In the years that I've known... - You have my request.
你批准吗?
Will you grant it or not?
根据这些年我对你的了解,你从未要求请假
In all the years I've known you, you've never asked for leave of any sort.
你甚至拒绝了,为什么现在要请假?
In fact, you've refused them. Why now?
舰长,显然我已经积累了足够的假期
Captain, surely I have enough leave time accumulated.
没错,但这不是主要问题,是吗?
Agreed. But that isn't the question, is it?
如果出现一些情况,比如家人重病…
If there's a problem of some sort, illness in the family...
没有
No.
没有那回事,舰长
Nothing of that nature, Captain.
那我们就去牛郎星6号♥行星
Then since we're headed for Altair VI,
而且星球上有先进的设备…
and since the shore facilities there are excellent...
不,我必须…
No. I must...
我希望能请假去瓦肯
I wish to take my leave on Vulcan.
史波克,我问你
Spock, I'm asking you.
出什么事了?
What's wrong?
我需要休息
I need rest.
请你接受这个回答
I'm asking you to accept that answer.
舰桥
Bridge.
舵手 - 是,舰长
Helm. - Yes, Captain?
转向去瓦肯
Alter course to Vulcan.
加速到曲速四 - 是,长官
Increase speed to warp 4. - Aye, sir.
谢谢舰长
Thank you, Captain.
看来大部分人都没意识到瓦肯人也有脆弱的时候
I suppose most of us overlook the fact that even Vulcans aren't indestructible.
是的
No.
我们不是坚不可摧的
We're not.
舰长日志,星历3372.7
Captain's Log, Stardate 3372.7.
如计划行驶,经瓦肯前往牛郎星6号♥行星
On course, on schedule, bound for Altair VI via Vulcan.
大副史波克似乎压力巨大
First Officer Spock seems to be under stress.
他要求请假去瓦肯并已获批
He has requested and been granted shore leave.
麦考伊医生已在监护他的身体状况
Ship's Surgeon McCoy has him under medical surveillance.
舰长,舰队频道上有情况
Captain, something's coming in on the Starfleet channel.
紧急状况,长官
Priority and urgent, sir.
传过来,上尉
Put it on audio over here, Lieutenant.
消息转换完毕
Message complete, sir. Switching over.
星际舰队第9分队致联邦星舰进取号♥舰长
To Captain, U.S.S. Enterprise. From Starfleet, Sector 9.
牛郎星6号♥就职典礼提前7个太阳日
Inauguration ceremonies Altair VI have been advanced seven solar days.
现命令你按照要求改变飞行计划
You're ordered to alter your flight plan as filed to accommodate.
舰队司令部寇马克上将令
By order of Komack, Admiral, Starfleet Command.
收到
Acknowledge.
乌乎拉上尉,接受这个指令
Lieutenant Uhura, acknowledge that message.
是,长官
Aye aye, sir.
契诃夫先生,计算调整所需轨道和航速
Mr. Chekov, compute course and speed necessary for compliance.
我们必须以曲速六直趋前往
We'll have to head directly there at warp 6, sir.
没时间停留在瓦肯
Insufficient time to stop off at Vulcan.
直趋前往牛郎星6号♥
Head directly for Altair VI.
水手的运气,史波克先生
Sailor's luck, Mr. Spock.
简直就像墨菲定理:
Or, as one of Finagle's Laws puts it:
每艘船停留的港湾总是别人的家乡
"Any home port the ship makes will be somebody else's, not mine."
牛郎星6号♥的新总统想提前一周就职
The new President of Altair VI wants to get himself launched a week early,
所以我们必须提前到
so we have to be there a week early.
不要担心,我会给你假期的
Don't worry, I'll see that you get your leave,
一旦就职典礼结束
as soon as we're finished.
我完全理解,舰长
I quite understand, Captain.
舰桥,导航部 - 导航部,契诃夫
Bridge, Navigation. - Navigation, Chekov here.
契诃夫,如果我们以最大速度绕道至瓦肯
Mr. Chekov, how late will we arrive for the ceremonies
把史波克丢上岸
if we increase speed to maximum and divert to Vulcan
最晚会什么时候达到典礼
just long enough to drop off Mr. Spock?
我不理解,舰长
I do not understand, Captain.
我们会耽搁多久?
How far behind schedule will diverting to Vulcan put us?
我们正在前往瓦肯,舰长,是史波克先生命令的
We're on course for Vulcan, Captain, as Mr. Spock ordered.
谢谢,契诃夫先生,寇克完毕
Thank you, Mr. Chekov. Kirk out.
史波克先生
Mr. Spock.
请跟我来
Come with me, please.
5号♥舱
Deck 5.
你为什么变更航道去瓦肯,史波克先生?
You changed course for Vulcan, Mr. Spock. Why?
变更航道?
Changed the course?
你否认吗?
Do you deny it?
不,一点不否认,舰长
No. By no means, Captain.
我很可能这么做了
It is quite possible.
为什么? - 舰长,我承认你所说的…
Then why did you do it? - Captain, I accept, on your word...
我这么做了
...that I did it.
但是我也不知道为什么,我也不记得我这么做了
But I do not know why, nor do I remember doing it.
舰长,把我锁起来吧
Captain, lock me away.
我不想见任何人
I do not wish to be seen.
瓦肯族人不能再做更多解释了
I cannot. No Vulcan could explain further.
我在帮你,史波克
I'm trying to help you, Spock.
别问了,我不会回答的
Ask me no further questions. I will not answer.
我命令你去医务室报道 - 医务室?
I order you to report to the Sickbay. - Sickbay?
完成体♥检♥,麦考伊在等着
Complete examination. McCoy's waiting.
请进,史波克,我已经准备好了
Come in, Spock. I'm all ready for you.
我的命令是向医务室报道,医生
My orders were to report to Sickbay, Doctor.
我已经完成了
I have done so.
现在我要回自己的船舱
And now I'll go to my quarters.
我收到的命令是给你一个全面的体♥检♥
My orders were to give you a thorough physical.
也许你没意识到
In case you hadn't noticed,
给我们下命令的是同一个军官
I have to answer to the same commanding officer that you do.
来吧,史波克
Come on, Spock.
理智一点
Yield to the logic of the situation.
好吧
Very well.
给我体♥检♥吧,好让我们都交差
Examine me, for all the good it will do either of us.
你怎么想,契诃夫
How do you figure it, Chekov?
一开始,我们去瓦肯,然后我们去牛郎星
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表