剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Thank you, Doctor. That was very gracious.
是的,从一开始我就很欣赏你的能力
Yes. From the very first, I appreciated your ability.
很好。那你也会明白,如果没有老师,
Good. Then you will also appreciate that without the Teacher,
我就没有知识来使用你所提供的知识
I would not have the knowledge to use what you have provided.
相位枪设定为致命
That phaser is set to kill.
确实如此。这就是你带给我的知识。
So it is. That is the knowledge you have brought me.
别动。如果你的武器杀人,它就会杀了你。
Do not move. If your weapon kills, it will kill you.
我们不是第一个带来杀戮知识的人。但你会杀死史波克
We're not the first to bring knowledge of killing. But you will kill Spock.
控制者死了?控制者可以活一万年
The Controller die? The Controller will live for 10,000 years.
我们要把我们的忠诚献给他
We shall give him our devotion.
但是史波克会死的,他的身体现在就要死了
But Spock will be dead. His body is dying this minute.
你不明白吗? 我的人对他们的控制者的需要
Do you not understand? The need of my people for their Controller
比你对你的朋友的需要更多
is greater than yours for your friend.
任何人不得杀人,不得为任何目的杀人,这是不可宽恕的
No one may kill a man. Not for any purpose. It cannot be condoned.
不要
Do not.
我不会杀人,我也不想杀人
I do not know killing. I do not wish to kill.
[斯科提呻♥吟♥]
[SCOTTY GROANS]
- 必须遵守戒律 - 你必须帮助我们
- The commandment must be fulfilled. - You must help us.
当你来到船上的时候,你有知识,但在这里,你没有
When you came to the ship, you had the knowledge. But here, you didn't.
- 对的 - 这种知识能持续多久?
- Correct. - How long does the knowledge last?
- 你们的三个小时-时间刚刚够
- Three of your hours. - That's just enough time.
如果你有这方面的知识,你能恢复你拿走的东西吗?
If you had the knowledge, could you restore what you've taken?
- 我不会 - 你必须帮助我们。
- I would not. - You must help us.
你必须用这种知识来恢复你所夺取的东西
You must restore with that knowledge what you have taken.
- 不 - 你必须把你拿走的东西放回去
- No. - You must put back what you took.
我不会背叛我的人♥民♥,控制者会留下来
I will not betray my people. The Controller will stay.
对她有用,也许对我也有用
It worked for her. It might for me.
她是个外星人,她的大脑结构不同
She is an alien. The configurations of her brain are different.
这可能会对你的人类大脑造成无法弥补的损伤,医生
It could cause irreparable damage to your human brain, Doctor.
我是一名外科医生,如果我能学会这些技术,我可能会留住它们
I'm a surgeon. If I can learn these techniques, I might retain them.
那样你也可能失去医生
You might lose the doctor that way.
可能会。但如果我不试试的话我们肯定会失去你
He might. But we're sure to lose you if I don't try.
你不能为了我拿自己的生命冒险
You cannot jeopardize your life for me.
史波克,你没听到吗?
Spock, didn't you hear?
我也许能够保留并将这些技术带给世界
I might be able to retain and bring these techniques to the world.
难道不值得冒这个险吗?
Isn't it worth that risk?
难道你不坚持自己承担这样的风险吗?
Wouldn't you insist on taking such a risk yourself?
去吧,医生。带上“老师”
Go ahead, Doctor. Put the Teacher on.
不!
No!
当然
Of course.
当然
Of course.
一个孩子就可以做到。一个孩子就可以做到
A child could do it. A child could do it.
柯克:舰长日志,星历5432.3
KIRK: Captain's log, stardate 5432.3.
麦考伊医生正在修复史波克的大脑
Dr. McCoy is proceeding to restore Spock's brain.
我们的问题是: 我们不知道他增长的知识能持续多久
Our problem: we do not know how long his increased knowledge will stay.
任何进一步使用这种教学设备的尝试都是不可能的
Any further attempt to use the teaching device is impossible.
这会要了他的命
It would kill him.
我从没见过这样的情况,他正在以曲速进行手术
I've never seen anything like it. He's operating at warp speed.
我想亲自试试那个“老师”
I'd like a try at that Teacher myself.
他会回到你身边,我们也会被毁灭
You will have him back and we will be destroyed.
你不会的,你将第一次失去你的控制着
You won't be. You'll be without your Controller for the first time.
- 但你们会过得更好 - 我们会死的
- But you'll be better off. - We will die.
你会得到你应有的发展,所有这些本不该属于你们
You'll develop as you should have. All of this shouldn't have been done for you.
现在下面的女人和上面的男人将一起控制
Now the women below and men above will control together.
- 没有痛苦他们是不会帮助我们的 - 还有别的办法
- They will not help us without the pain. - There are other ways.
你们会发现他们的,你们必须搬去地表
You'll discover them. You must move to the surface.
- 在上面我们会死于严寒 - 你们不会的
- We will die above in the cold. - You won't.
你们将学习建造房♥屋,保持温暖,工作
You'll learn to build houses, keep warm, to work.
我们会帮你一段时间
We'll help you for a while.
人类在更恶劣的条件下生存下来,这是进化,你会没事的
Humans have survived under worse conditions. It's evolution. You'll be fine.
柯克舰长!
Captain Kirk!
- 怎么了? - 他正在遗忘
- What is it? - He's forgetting.
- 我不能,我... - 老骨头?
- I can't. I... - Bones?
老骨头?
Bones?
所有的神经,有成千上万个,我该怎么办?
All the nerves. There are a million of them. What am I supposed to do?
我该怎么办?
What am I supposed to do?
你现在不能停下来
You can't stop now.
我正在用大锤穿针
I'm threading a needle with a sledgehammer.
我该怎么办?我不记得了
What am I supposed to do? I can't remember.
- 我不记得了 - 老骨头?
- I don't remember. - Bones?
- 没人能修复大脑 - 你可以
- No one can restore a brain. - You could.
不久前,这还只是小孩子的游戏
A while ago, it was child's play.
柯克:舰长日志,补充
KIRK: Captain's log, supplemental.
我们拯救史波克生命的赛跑可能是徒劳的
Our race to save Spock's life may have been futile.
麦考伊忘了从“老师”获得的知识
McCoy has lost the knowledge from the Teacher.
他一直在利用自己的技能试图继续手术
He has been drawing on his own skills in an attempt to continue the operation.
但是他犹豫不决,不确定
But he is faltering and uncertain.
希望他能借助史波克的大脑寻求帮助
In the hope he can draw on Spock's brain for assistance,
我指示麦考伊优先连接史波克的声带
I instructed McCoy to give priority to connecting Spock's vocal chords.
- 怎么了?- 他快死了,我无法阻止
- Well? - He's dying and I can't stop it.
史波克:是的
SPOCK: Yes.
- 麦考伊医生?- 史波克?
- Dr. McCoy? - Spock?
如果你把我的语言中枢重新连接好,我也许能帮上忙
If you finish reconnecting my speech center, I might be able to help.
语言中枢
Speech center.
是的
Yes.
没错
That's correct.
一件一件来
One thing at a time.
[清嗓子]
[GROANS]
这样好多了,医生,试试声波分离器
That's better. Now, Doctor. Try the sonic separator.
声波分离器...
Sonic separator...
我已经有一些感觉了
I already have some sensation of feeling.
刺♥激♥神经末梢,逐个观察反应
Stimulate the nerve endings and observe the reactions one by one.
探针正确时我会告诉你
I shall tell you when the probe is correct.
然后,你使用三激光连接器密封
You will then seal using the tri-laser connector.
三激光连接器
Tri-laser connector.
- 准备好了吗? - 好了
- Ready? - Ready.
右手食指
Right forefinger.
正确
Correct.
右...手腕
Right... wrist.
正确
Correct.
右手肘
Right elbow.
正确。非常好,医生
Correct. Very good, Doctor.
我永远过不去这个坎儿了。这个瓦肯人在告诉我如何操作。
I'll never live this down. This Vulcan is telling me how to operate.
- 完成了 - 怎么样?
- Closed. - Well?
我本可能犯一千个错误。
I could have made a thousand mistakes.
密封神经末梢。加入神经节
Sealing nerve endings. Joining ganglia.
液体平衡是正确的,但我不知道
The fluid balance is correct, but I don't know.
恭喜你,医生。谢谢。
Congratulations, Doctor. And thank you.
- 你觉得怎么样? - 总的来说,我很健康
- How do you feel? - On the whole, I am quite fit.
这真有意思。倒♥退♥文明的一个杰出例子
This is fascinating. A remarkable example of a retrograde civilization.
巅峰时,超越我们的能力
At the peak, advanced beyond our capabilities,
现在在这个原始水平上运作
and now operating at this primitive level.
这一切都始于几千年前,当时冰川时代再次出现
And it all began thousands of years ago, when a glacial age reoccurred.
这个体系是为女性建造的。男人留在上面
This complex was built for women. Men remained above.
发生了男女分♥裂♥。一个有意思的文化发展...
A male-female schism took place. A fascinating cultural development...
- 我不该做的 - 做什么?
- I shouldn't have done it. - What's that?
我不该重新连接他的嘴
I should have never reconnected his mouth.
好吧,我们冒了风险,医生
Well, we took the risk, Doctor.
正如我所说,这是一种多年未见的文化发展
As I was saying, a cultural development that hasn't been seen in ages.
最近一次发生在旧地球上,当时罗马人...
The last such occurrence took place on old Earth when the Romans...
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表