剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
为什么是你?
Why you?
里面可能有危险
There may be dangers within.
让我们去看看
Let's find out.
让我一个人去吧,舰长
Let me go alone, Captain.
为什么?说重点,史波克,如果有的话
Why? Get to the point, Spock, if there is one.
我们一起去
We'll all go.
瑞他啉
The ryetalyn.
[柯克]舰长日志,星历5843.8
[Kirk] Captain's log, stardate 5843.8.
我们已经有了用于在企业号♥上抗击疫情的瑞他啉
We have the ryetalyn ready to combat the epidemic aboard the Enterprise.
但我们也发现了捐助者的秘密
But we have also discovered our benefactor's secret.
他创造了完美的女人
He has created the perfect woman.
她唯一的缺点是她不是人类
Her only flaw she's not human.
肉体上是人,但不是人
Physically human, but not human.
这些是蕾娜的早期版本,吉姆
These are earlier versions of Rayna, Jim.
她是机器人
She's an android.
我亲手在这里创造的
Created here by my hand.
几个世纪的孤独将在这里结束
Here the centuries of loneliness were to end.
弗林特先生,你收藏的列奥纳多·达·芬奇杰作
Your collection of Leonardo da Vinci masterpieces, Mr. Flint,
似乎是最近画的
appear to have been recently painted
在当代帆布上用当代材料
on contemporary canvas with contemporary materials.
你钢琴上的约翰内斯·勃拉姆斯的华尔兹
And on your piano, the waltz by Johannes Brahms,
一部未知的作品,以现代墨水书写的手稿
an unknown work, in manuscript, written in modern ink.
然而绝对真实,就像你的画一样
Yet absolutely authentic, as are your paintings.
我就是勃拉姆斯
I am Brahms.
也是达芬奇?
And da Vinci?
是的
Yes.
你还有多少个别的名字?
How many other names shall we call you?
所罗门、亚历山大、拉撒路、玛士撒拉、梅林、艾布拉姆森
Solomon, Alexander, Lazarus, Methuselah, Merlin, Abramson.
100个你不知道的其他名字
100 other names you do not know.
你出生在?
You were born?
地球上那个后来被称为美索不达米亚的地区
In that region of Earth later called Mesopotamia,
公元前3834年
in the year 3834 BC,
正如千年来所认为的那样
as the millennia are reckoned.
我是阿卡林
I was Akharin.
一个士兵,一个恶霸和一个傻瓜
A soldier, a bully and a fool.
我在战斗中倒下,刺穿了心脏,并没有死去
I fell in battle, pierced to the heart, and did not die.
即时组织再生
Instant tissue regeneration
再加上一些完美的生物再生形式
coupled with some perfect form of biological renewal.
你知道了你是不死的…
You learned that you're immortal...
并隐瞒了它
And to conceal it.
过着生活的一部分
To live some portion of a life.
在我的天性被怀疑之前假装变老然后继续前进
To pretend to age and then move on before my nature was suspected.
你的财富和智力是几个世纪以来积累的产物
Your wealth and your intellect are the product of centuries of acquisition.
你认识历史上最伟大的杰出人物
You knew the greatest minds in history.
伽利略、苏格拉底、摩西
Galileo, Socrates, Moses.
我已经结了100次婚了,舰长
I have married 100 times, Captain.
选择过,爱过,珍视过
Selected, loved, cherished,
抚摸过光滑的肌肤
caressed a smoothness,
闻到过短暂的芬芳
inhaled a brief fragrance.
然后是衰老,死亡,尘土的味道,你明白吗?
Then age, death, the taste of dust. Do you understand?
你想要一个完美的、最好的女人
You wanted a perfect, ultimate woman,
像你自己一样才华横溢,不朽
as brilliant, as immortal, as yourself.
你永远的伴侣
Your mate for all time.
我用心设计,对她的爱无法更甚
Designed by my heart. I could not love her more.
史波克,你早就知道了?
Spock, you knew?
我希望我错了
I'd hoped I was wrong.
你不能爱一个机器人,舰长,我爱她
You cannot love an android, Captain. I love her.
她是我的杰作,我的所有,她就是我想要的
She is my handiwork, my property. She is what I desire.
你带我来就是让我知道这事?
You brought me here to learn this?
她知道吗?
Does she know?
她永远不会知道
She will never know.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你会留下来
You will stay.
为什么?
Why?
我们已经发现了他的身份,舰长
We have discovered what he is, Captain.
如果你离开,好奇的人就会接踵而至
If you leave, the curious would follow.
愚蠢的人、爱管闲事的人、官员、探索者
The foolish, the meddlers, the officials, the seekers.
我的隐私是我自己的
My privacy was my own.
对它的侵犯算在你的头上
Its invasion be on your head.
我们可以保持沉默
We can remain silent.
干涉的灾难,我知道的,我不会冒险的
The disaster of intervention, I've known it. I will not risk it.
柯克呼叫企业号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
撤离该区域,通知星际舰队司令部
Clear out of the area. Inform Starfleet Command.
企业号♥?斯科提?
Enterprise? Scotty?
他们无法回答,舰长
They cannot answer, Captain.
我的船员
My crew.
权力测试
The test of power.
你没有机会
You had no chance.
是时候加入你的船员了
It is time for you to join your crew.
你要消灭400条生命?为什么?
You'd wipe out 400 lives? Why?
我见证过1000亿次的死亡,我比任何人都了解它
I have seen 100 billion fall. I know death better than any man.
我已经把敌人扔到他的手里了
I have tossed enemies into his grasp.
我懂得怜悯,你的船员没有死,而是被暂停了
And I know mercy. Your crew is not dead, but suspended.
比死亡还糟糕,恢复它们,恢复我的船
Worse than dead. Restore them. Restore my ship.
早晚,1000年,2000年,你会知道未来的,柯克舰长
In time. 1,000, 2,000 years. You will know the future, Captain Kirk.
你就是这样的人
You have been such men.
你知道并创造了这样的美好
You've known and created such beauty.
在你漫长的一生中,你见证了你的种族从野蛮进化而来
You've watched your race evolve from barbarism throughout your enormous life,
然而你会这样对我们吗?
and yet now you would do this to us?
我过去的美好,我现在的烦恼
The flowers of my past. I hold the nettles of the present.
我现在是弗林特,有我的需要
I am Flint now, with my needs.
什么需要
What needs?
今晚我看到了一些奇妙的东西,我等待,我为之努力的东西
Tonight I've seen something wondrous, something I've waited for, labored for.
不能有东西危及它
Nothing must endanger it.
蕾娜的情绪终于有了波动
At last Rayna's emotions have stirred.
现在这些情绪将在我保留的孤寂之地中投向我
Now they will turn to me in this solitude which I preserve.
不
No.
蕾娜
Rayna.
你不能这么对他们
You must not do this to them.
我一定要
I must.
我们走了之后,你会对他有什么感觉?
What will you feel for him after we are gone?
弗林特先生,所有情感都在起作用
All emotions are in play, Mr. Flint.
你伤害我们,她恨你
You harm us, she hates you.
把我的船还给我,我们不会泄露你的秘密
Give me back my ship. Your secret is safe with us.
这就是为什么你推迟了瑞他啉的处理
That's why you delayed the processing of the ryetalyn.
你意识到发生了什么
You realized what was happening.
你让我们在一起,蕾娜和我
You kept us together, Rayna and me.
因为你知道我可以让她的情感活跃起来
Because you knew I could bring her emotions alive.
而现在你要夺走?
Now you're just going to take over?
当她来找我时,我会拿走属于我的东西
I shall take what is mine, when she comes to me.
我们是一对,舰长,一样的,不朽的
We are mated, Captain. Alike, immortal.
你必须忘记你在这件事上的感觉,这对你来说是完全不可能的
You must forget your feelings in this matter, which is quite impossible for you.
不可能!
Impossible!
不可能
Impossible.
从一开始,你就利用了我
From the beginning, you used me.
我不能爱她
I can't love her.
但我确实爱她
But I do love her.
她也爱我
And she loves me.
不!
No!
舰长,你的原始冲动不会改变状况
Captain, your primitive impulses will not alter the circumstances.
别插手,我们为一个女人而战
Stay out of this. We're fighting over a woman.
不,你们不是,因为她不是
No, you're not, for she is not.
我不能成为这件事的起因
I cannot be the cause of this.
我不会成为这件事的起因
I will not be the cause of this.
请停下
Please stop.
停!
Stop!
我选择我想去的地方
I choose where I want to go.
我想做的事
What I want to do.
我来选择
I choose.
我来选择
I choose.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表