剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
我们没有在这艘船上的自♥由♥吗?
Do we not have the freedom of this ship?
我们准许你的船员
We have granted your crew the permission
不用在我们面前下跪
not to kneel in our presence.
你还想要什么?
What else do you want?
礼貌,记得吗?
Courtesy. Remember?
礼貌不适合低等人
Courtesy is not for inferiors.
礼貌适用于这里的每个人
Courtesy is for everyone around here,
不懂礼貌你会发现你将无法
and you'll find you won't be able
在特洛伊乌斯上生存
to exist on Troyius without it.
斯科特先生,我们的轮机长
Mr. Scott, our chief engineer,
向你展示了他的部门
has shown you his engineering department.
这是一种礼貌
That's a courtesy.
你该说谢谢回应
You respond by saying thank you.
[对讲机哨声]
[Intercom Whistles]
[史波克] 舰桥呼叫舰长
[Spock] Bridge to Captain.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
那个传感器幽灵越来越近了
That sensor ghost is moving closer.
我来了
On my way.
现在失去联♥系♥了
Lost contact now.
[开门]
[Door Opens]
舰长,我们对这个物体进行了短暂定位
Captain, we had a momentary fix on the object,
足以确定它是一艘宇宙飞船
long enough to establish it was a spaceship.
谁的?
Whose?
还没有数据
No data yet.
[苏鲁] 舰长!
[Sulu] Captain!
距离方位,长官
Distant bearing, sir.
标记73.5
Mark 73.5.
主屏幕
Main screen.
最大放大倍数
Extreme magnification.
我们的幽灵出现了
Our ghost has materialized.
一艘克林贡军舰
A Klingon warship.
有变化吗,史波克先生?
Any change, Mr. Spock?
没有,舰长
Negative, Captain.
克林贡飞船已进入接触范围
The Klingon ship has simply moved into contact range.
她在根据我们调整
She is pacing us,
精确匹配我们的亚光速
precisely matching our sub light speed
在平行航线上
and on a parallel course.
警卫呼叫柯克舰长
Security to Captain Kirk.
我是柯克,怎么了?
Kirk here. What is it?
多尔曼的住处有骚乱,长官
Disturbance in the Dohlman's quarters, sir.
我来了
On my way.
舰长,是佩特里大使
Captain, it's Ambassador Petri.
他们拒绝解释他们发生了什么
They refuse to explain what's happening with them.
殿下没有召见你
Her Glory has not summoned you.
克莱顿,把那头特洛伊猪弄走
Kryton, remove that Troyian pig.
伤口很深,吉姆
It was a deep wound, Jim.
他失了很多血,但他会康复的
He lost a lot of blood, but he'll recover.
如果我康复了
If I recover,
也不会感谢你,舰长
it will be no thanks to you, Captain.
我说和她谈谈,不是和她打架
I said talk with her, not fight with her.
我就知道不该
I should've known better
手无寸铁地和她谈话
than to talk to her unarmed,
是你强迫我的
but you forced me.
我认为你该对此负责
I hold you responsible for this.
我听说过不情愿的新娘
Well, I've heard of reluctant brides,
但这很荒谬
but this is ridiculous.
柯克舰长
Captain Kirk.
我可以和你谈谈吗,长官?
May I speak with you, sir?
好的,当然
Yes. Certainly.
一条来自星际舰队指挥部的消息
A message just came from Starfleet Command.
属于甲级安全并且加密了
It was class-A security and scrambled.
我把它放入了解码器
I put it through the decoder.
是什么?
What was it?
联邦高级专员
The Federation high commissioner
正在前往特洛伊乌斯参加皇室婚礼
is on his way to Troyius to attend the royal wedding.
大使,如果伊拉希亚女人那么凶狠
Ambassador, if Elasian women are that vicious,
为什么男人对她们如此着迷?
why are men so overwhelmingly attracted to them?
我的意思是
I mean,
她们有什么魔法?
what magic do they possess?
不是魔法
It's not magic.
是生物化学
It's biochemical.
一个男人一旦碰到
A man whose flesh is once touched
伊拉希亚女人的眼泪
by the tears of a woman of Elas
他的心便会永远被奴役
has his heart enslaved forever.
大使,有一个额外的问题
Ambassador, there's an added complication.
联邦高级专员
The Federation high commissioner
将要参加婚礼
will be attending the wedding.
当他知道新娘试图
The fat will be in the fire
谋杀新郎的大使时
when he learns the bride Just tried to murder
会火上浇油
the groom's ambassador.
不会有婚礼
There will be no wedding.
我不会让我们的统治者娶那个怪物
I would not have our ruler marry that monster
哪怕整个银河系都指望它
if the entire galaxy depended on it,
我也不会与你打交道了
and I will have nothing further to do with you.
我不是要你和我打交道
I'm not asking you to have anything to do with me.
和她一起做你的工作
Do your job with her.
他什么时候能站起来?
How long before he's on his feet?
几天,至少一周,吉姆
A few days. A week, at least, Jim.
你害我这样,舰长
Here you put me, Captain.
那我就留在这里
Here I will stay.
我没有什么要对你说的了
I have nothing further to say to you.
所以……
So ...
佩特里大使要康复了
Ambassador Petri is going to recover?
那太糟糕了
That is too bad.
消息送到, 你可以走了
You have delivered your message. Now you may go.
没有什么比这更让我高兴了,殿下
Nothing would please me more, Your Glory,
但你鲁莽的性格…
but your impetuous nature ...
你的特洛伊猪猡在我的住所
Your Troyian pig was in my quarters
未经任何许可
without any permission,
于是我捅了他一刀
so I stabbed him.
身为特洛伊人就是原罪
Just to be Troyian is enough.
你们伊拉希亚人 以自己是一个战士而自豪
You Elasians pride yourselves on being a warrior people.
你必须了解纪律
You must understand discipline,
才能下达和接收命令
to be able to give and take orders.
我的命令是带你
My orders are to take you to Troyius
去特洛伊乌斯结婚
to be married
并监督你学习特洛伊的习俗
and to see that you learn Troyian customs.
我鄙视特洛伊人
I despise Troyians.
和他们接触让我觉得被玷污
Any contact with them makes me feel soiled.
根据我的经验
It's been my experience
当人们相互了解时
that the prejudices people feel about each other
他们对彼此的偏见就会消失
disappear when they get to know each other.
我不这么认为
It's not my experience.
我们仍然面临着同样的问题
Well, we're still faced with the same problem.
问题?
Problem?
是的,你学习特洛伊习俗
Yes, the problem of your indoctrination
和礼仪的问题
to Troyian customs and manners.
我已经解决了这个问题
I have eliminated that problem.
你解决了老师
You have eliminated the teacher.
问题还在
The problem still remains.
哦
Oh.
那我们如何解决这个问题?
And how do we solve the problem?
给你……
By ...
找一个新老师
giving you a new teacher.
告诉我, 你能教我什么?
Tell me, what can you teach me?
餐桌礼仪,比如
Table manners, for one thing.
这是一个盘子
This is a plate.
它能盛食物
It contains food.
这是一把刀
This is a knife.
它能切食物
It cuts the food.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表