剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
仿佛变成了某人的傀儡
It was like becoming someone's puppet.
我以为我在梦游,我无法阻止自己
I thought I was sleepwalking. I couldn't stop myself.
[笑声]
[LAUGHTER]
舰长,怎么了?发生了什么?
Captain, what is it? What's going on?
- 你觉得基洛奈德有什么效果吗? - 我有一点燥热
- Do you feel any effect of the kironide? - I experienced a slight flush.
我也是,让我们尝试一个简单的测试
So did I. Let's try a simple test.
全神贯注提升这盘水果
Concentrate on raising this plate of fruit.
没有反应
Nothing.
[掌声]
[APPLAUSE]
各位学者,2500年前
Fellow academicians, 2,500 years ago,
一群热情的流浪者来到了这个粗犷的星球
a band of hearty vagabonds arrived on this rough-hewn planet.
穷困,辛劳
There was hardship, back-breaking toil,
神圣的眷顾使我们的天才和奉献精神具有力量的力量
and then a divine providence graced our genius and dedication
通过它,我们的每一个需求立即实现
with the power of powers, and through it our every need instantly materialised.
我们于是决定成立一个乌托邦兄弟会
We thereupon determined to form a Utopian Brotherhood.
这是一个喜庆的时刻,因为今晚我们欢迎它的第一个新成员
This is a festive occasion, for tonight we welcome into that brotherhood
加入这个兄弟会
its first new member.
还没有,帕门,你必须先说服医生
Not yet, Parmen. You have to convince the doctor first.
他们永远都做不到,吉姆
They'll never do it, Jim.
医生,拜托,你破坏了女士们的节日气氛
Doctor, please, you have destroyed the festive mood of the ladies.
我们必须立即活跃气氛
We must recapture it at once.
我想到了
I know.
有什么比笑着的太空人唱小夜曲更好的呢?
What would be better than a serenade from the laughing spaceman?
♪ 小心,年轻的女士们,珍惜你们的酒 ♪
♪ Take care young ladies and value your wine ♪
♪ 警惕风华正茂的年轻男人 ♪
♪ Be watchful of young men in their velvet prime ♪
♪ 他们会深深地吞下你最好的酒 ♪
♪ Deeply they'll swallow from your finest kegs ♪
♪ 然后迅速消失 ♪
♪ Then swiftly be gone ♪
♪ 留下苦渣 ♪
♪ Leaving bitter dregs ♪
♪ 啊啊-啊啊 ♪
♪ Aaaah-aaaah ♪
♪ 苦渣 ♪
♪ Bitter dregs ♪
♪ 用微笑的话语,温柔的抚摸做幌子 ♪
♪ With smiling words and tender touch ♪
♪ 男人给予的少,而索取的多 ♪
♪ Man offers little and asks for so much ♪
♪ 他在夜晚令人窒息的兴奋中爱你 ♪
♪ He loves in the breathless excitement of night ♪
♪ 然后带着你的财宝在寒冷的晨光中离开 ♪
♪ Then leaves with your treasure in cold morning light ♪
♪ 啊啊-啊啊 ♪
♪ Aaaah-aaaah ♪
♪ 在寒冷的晨光中 ♪
♪ In cold morning light ♪
现在,让狂欢开始吧
Now, let the revels begin.
[人群笑]
[CROWD LAUGHS]
[掌声]
[APPLAUSE]
多么不忠和善变
How faithless and fickle.
做个决定!
Make up your minds!
我很难为情,请让他们停下来
I'm so ashamed. Please, make them stop.
我们已经试过了
We have tried.
拜托,请让他们停下来
Please, please make them stop.
我没有那个能力
I haven't the power.
我深感抱歉
I'm deeply sorry.
我们辜负了你
We've failed you.
这么久以来,我一直想靠近你
For so long, I've wanted to be close to you.
现在我只想爬走然后死去
Now all I want to do is crawl away and die.
小心,史波克先生,过多的爱是危险的
Careful, Mr. Spock, too much love is dangerous.
请记住,丘比特的箭会杀死瓦肯人
Remember, Cupid's arrow kills Vulcans.
我好害怕,舰长,我非常害怕
I'm so frightened, Captain. I'm so very frightened.
这就是他们希望你感受到的,这让他们觉得自己还活着
That's the way they want you to feel. It makes them think they're alive.
我知道
I know it.
但是…我希望我能停止颤抖
But... I wish I could stop trembling.
尽量不要…去想它们
Try not... to think of them.
试试!
Try!
我在想…
I'm thinking...
…想起了在企业号♥上每次吓到要死的时候
...of all the times on the Enterprise when I was scared to death.
我看到你那么忙于指挥
And I would see you so busy at your commands,
我能从船上的各个角落听到你的声音
and I would hear your voice from all parts of the ship,
然后我的恐惧就会消退
and my fears would fade.
现在你的声音让我颤抖
And now they're making me tremble.
但我并不害怕
But I'm not afraid.
我不害怕
I am not afraid.
[笑声和掌声]
[LAUGHTER AND APPLAUSE]
帕门,让我们继续吧
Parmen, let's get on with it.
你太没耐心了,观察医生,学习
You are so impatient. Observe the doctor and learn.
他很满意地等待着重头戏
He's content to wait for the pièce de résistance.
你们都半死了,你们所有人
You're half dead, all of you.
你们已经死了几个世纪了
You've been dead for centuries.
我们明天可能会消失,但我们现在还活着
We may disappear tomorrow, but we're living now.
你们接受不了事实
You can't stand that.
你们半疯了,因为内心空虚
You're half crazy because there's nothing inside.
你们必须折磨我们才能说服自己你们是优越的
You have to torture us to convince yourselves you're superior.
住手,帕门!
Stop it, Parmen!
我会做任何你想做的,我会为你服务,住手!
I'll do whatever you want, I'll serve you, but stop it!
帕门
Parmen.
又是亚历山大
Alexander again.
他喜欢玩刀,很好,我们会满足他的
He likes to play with knives. Very well, we shall indulge him.
谁干的?
Who did that?
- 我♥干♥的 - 不可能的!
- I did. - Impossible!
很有可能,并且合乎逻辑
Quite possible. And logical.
- 怎么了? - 这是怎么回事?
- What is it? - What's going on?
柏拉图人,下一个试着耍花招的人,都会受到伤害
Platonians, the next one of you that tries any trick, will get hurt.
我们拥有两倍于你们的力量水平的意念运动能力
We have your psychokinetic ability at twice your power level.
不是我的两倍
Not twice mine.
舰长,不!
Captain, no!
我求你,我会做你所说的任何事情
I beg of you, I'll do anything you say.
我不想死
I do not wish to die.
舰长?你听到我了吗?
Captain? Do you hear me?
不要阻止我,让我♥干♥掉他!
Don't stop me. Let me finish him off!
你想和他一样吗?
You want to be like him?
帕门,听我说,我本可以拥有你的力量,但我不想要它
Parmen, listen to me. I could have had your power, but I didn't want it.
我现在就可以拥有你的位置
I could have had your place right now.
但是看到你和你的学者们让我感到恶心
But the sight of you and your Academicians sickens me.
你是这世上最卑鄙的东西
You're the most contemptible things in this universe.
舰长,你知道我打算摧毁你和企业号♥
Captain. You knew I intended to destroy both you and the Enterprise.
然而你却饶了我
Yet you spared me.
对我们来说,杀人就是谋杀,即使是为了复仇
To us, killing is murder, even for revenge.
会有其他的星舰…
There will be other starships...
无需担心,他们会是安全的
No need for concern. They'll be safe.
我开始觉得我们变得怪异和没有生产力
I've begun to think we've become bizarre and unproductive,
只是为了滋养我们的力量而存在,是时候呼吸新鲜空气了
existing merely to nourish our powers, it's time for fresh air.
- 我们欢迎你的光临 - 我不相信你
- We'll welcome your visits. - I don't believe you.
那将是不寻常的
That would be uncharacteristic.
我们必须预料到,当我们离开这里的那一刻,你们的恐惧就会消失
We must expect that the moment we leave here, your fear will be gone.
你们会再次变得残酷和傲慢
You'll again be as sadistic and arrogant
正如2500年来的你们样子
as your 2,500 years have made you.
我们可以在几个小时内重新创造这种力量
We can recreate that power in a matter of hours.
所以不要试图耍花招
So don't try anything.
明白了,舰长
Understood, Captain.
你说得对,我们谁都不可信
And you're right, none of us can be trusted.
不受控制的权力甚至会将圣人变成野蛮人
Uncontrolled, power will turn even saints into savages.
我们都活在最低级的冲动中
We all live down to our lowest impulses.
你很擅长演讲
You're very good at making speeches.
只要确保这一点能被理解
Just make sure that this one sinks in.
现在让开
Now move aside.
亚历山大
Alexander.
柯克呼叫企业号♥,斯科特先生,准备传送我们上去
Kirk to Enterprise. Mr. Scott, prepare to beam us up.
我有一个小惊喜给你
I have a little surprise for you.
我要带一位访客上船
I'm bringing a visitor aboard.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表