剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
您的读数录入计算机了吗?
Have your readings been fed into the computer?
- 是的 - 读出来
- Affirmative. - Read out.
计算机,分♥析♥并回复,我们被入侵了吗?
Computer, analyze and reply. Have we been invaded?
- 计算机:是的 - 敌军描述
- COMPUTER: Affirmative. - Description of enemy forces.
- 数据不足 - 敌军数量
- Data insufficient. - Number of enemy forces.
- 数据不足 - 入侵的目的
- Data insufficient. - Purpose of the invasion.
直接目的:夺取和控制
Immediate purpose: seizure and control
星舰企业号♥和船员
of starship Enterprise and crew.
数据不足以确定最终目的
Data insufficient for determination of end purpose.
这和康普顿的失踪有关系吗?
Is there a connection between this and Compton's disappearance?
- 数据不足 - 我们有能力抵抗吗?
- Data insufficient. - Are we capable of resisting?
- 没有 - 你的建议?
- Negative. - Your recommendations?
如果无法抵抗,可以谈判条件
If incapable of resistance, negotiate for terms.
- 我们不会谈判,你同意吗? - 是的
- We will not negotiate. You concur? - Aye.
你的建议,舰长?
Your recommendations, Captain?
在喝咖啡还是电路也损坏了?
Is that coffee available or have those circuits been damaged as well?
我的建议?让他们采取下一步行动
My recommendation? Make them take the next step.
史波克?
Spock?
舰长
Captain.
介意解释一下吗…
Would you mind explaining...
- 你是谁? - 迪拉,敌人
- Who are you? - Deela. The enemy.
- 你是敌人? - 是的
- You're the enemy? - Yes.
你亲自传送我上船的
You beamed me aboard yourself.
漫长得出奇的过程,但我搞定了
Ridiculously long process, but I've taken care of it.
- 你对我的人做了什么? - 没有什么
- What have you done with my men? - Nothing.
史波克先生?
Mr. Spock?
斯科提?
Scotty?
- 这是没什么? - 他们没有任何问题
- This is nothing? - There's nothing wrong with them.
他们一如往常
They are just as they have always been.
不一样的是你
It's you who are different.
上尉
Lieutenant.
苏鲁
Sulu.
这是没问题?
This is nothing?
在他们的耳朵里,你听起来像一只昆虫
To their ears you sound like an insect.
这就是你的描述,舰长,坦率地说,很准确
That's your description, Captain. Accurate, if unflattering.
真的,他们没有任何问题
Really, there is nothing wrong with them.
- 你做了什么? - 改变了你
- What have you done? - Changed you.
你现在和我一样
You are like me now.
由于加速,你的船员无法看到你或我们中的任何人
Your crew cannot see you or any of us because of the acceleration.
我们眨眼之间就移♥动♥了
We move in the wink of an eye.
对此有科学的解释
There is a scientific explanation for it.
但真正重要的是你能看到我
But all that really matters is that you can see me,
和我说话
and talk to me,
而且…我们可以从那里继续
and... we can go on from there.
- 为什么? - 因为我喜欢你,你没有猜到吗?
- Why? - Because I like you. Didn't you guess?
还是说你习惯被隐形的女人亲吻?
Or are you used to being kissed by invisible women?
迪拉
Deela.
这就是你破坏我的飞船的原因吗?
Is this why you sabotaged my ship?
它没有被破坏,我们不得不做出一些改变来调整它
It has not been sabotaged. We had to make some changes to adjust it to us.
- 你说“我们” - 是的,当然
- You said "we". - Yes, of course.
我的首席科学家和他的团队
My chief scientist and his crew.
我是他们的女王
I am their queen.
你将成为他们的国王
You are going to be their king.
您将享受生活在斯卡罗斯的乐趣
You'll enjoy living on Scalos.
我的飞船?我的船员怎么办?
What about my ship? My crew?
一会儿他们就会意识到你消失了
In a few of their moments, they will realize that you've vanished.
他们会找你,但他们不会找到你
They will look for you, but they will not find you.
你的速度超出了他们的视觉能力
You're accelerated beyond their power to see.
所以他们会在没有你的情况下继续前进
So they'll go on without you.
不要那么固执,你永远不能回到他们身边
Don't be so stubborn. You cannot go back to them, ever.
前景有那么可怕吗?
Is it so dreadful a prospect?
这不会杀死你,但眩晕效果不是很愉快
This won't kill you, but the stun effect is not very pleasant.
[笑]但这行不通
[LAUGHS] But that won't work.
你继续,试试
You go ahead. Try.
直接指着我
Point it right at me.
对于这种粗糙的武器,我的反应太快了
My reactions are much too fast for such a crude weapon.
而且我也很擅长自卫
And I am quite good at self-defense, too.
这个也可以设定为击晕和摧毁
This can be set for stun and destroy, too.
请接受已经发生的事情
Please. Accept what has happened.
你无法改变它
There is nothing you can do to change it.
如果我同意和你走,你会让飞船恢复正常
If I agree to go with you, will you set this ship to rights,
拿走生命支持系统中的那个装置吗?
take out that device in life-support?
别傻了,过一阵你就感觉好多了
Don't be silly. You'll feel better about it all in a while.
总是这样,他们一开始很不高兴
It always happens this way. They are very upset at first.
然后慢慢平息,然后…学会喜欢它
Then it wears off, then they... they learn to like it.
你也会的
You will, too.
他正在向你走来,对他温柔点
He's on his way to you. Be gentle with him.
舰长…柯克舰长!他走了
Captain... Captain Kirk! He's gone.
- 你看到发生了什么吗? - 他喝了咖啡,放下杯子
- Did you see what happened? - He drank his coffee and set it down.
- 然后他消失了 - 苏鲁先生,你确认了吗?
- And then he vanished. - Mr. Sulu, do you verify?
是的,他在那里,然后突然他就不在那里了
Yes. He was there, then all of a sudden he wasn't there.
- 你成功了 - 康普顿,他们加速了你
- You've made it. - Compton. They've accelerated you.
他们把什么东西接入了生命支持系统
They've hooked something into life-support.
- 我们必须把它弄走 - 禁止进入
- We must get rid of it. - Entry is forbidden.
- 谁的命令? - 指挥官
- By whose order? - The commander.
我是你的指挥官,我命令你让我进去
I am your commander. I order you to let me in.
- 抱歉,你已经不是了 - 谁是?迪拉?
- I'm sorry. You are no longer. - Who is? Deela?
你替她工作吗?
Is that who you're working for?
一开始我拒绝了,但后来我控制不住自己
At first I refused, but then I couldn't help myself.
我遇见了这个女孩,她是他们中的一员,我从来不知道有像她这样的人
I met this girl. She's one of them. I've never known anyone like her.
我给他们展示了这艘船的操作
I showed them the operation of the ship.
舰桥控制,生命支持系统
Bridge controls, life-support.
她解释说他们想知道
She explained that they wanted to know.
一开始我不明白,但现在我明白了,你也会明白的,长官
I didn't understand at first, but I do now. So will you, sir.
好吧,康普顿
All right, Compton.
击晕
Stun.
你被命令阻止他,你为什么不服从?
You were ordered to stop him. Why did you disobey?
我试图阻止他
I tried to stop him.
- 你伤害了他 - 他必须被制♥服♥
- You hurt him. - He had to be subdued.
他是我的…舰长
He was my... captain.
细胞损伤
Cell damage.
另一个对你很安全
Another will be secured for you.
我得到一个与星球上相似的读数
I'm getting a reading similar to that on the planet.
- 苏鲁先生,你喝咖啡了吗? - 是的
- Mr. Sulu, did you drink your coffee? - Yes.
- 其他人呢? - 我喝了一些
- Did anyone else? - I had some.
- 我可以吗? - 是咖啡吗?我们也会消失吗?
- May I? - Was it the coffee? Will we go, too?
在分♥析♥完这些之前我不会知道
I won't know until these have been analyzed.
- 那就太迟了 - 记住舰长的话
- Then it'll be too late. - Recall the captain's words.
“让他们采取下一步行动”,他们已经采取了
"Make them take the next step." They have taken it.
我们必须确定有效的对策
And we must determine effective counter measures.
斯科特先生,你来指挥,我去实验室
Mr. Scott, you have the conn. I shall be in the lab.
我讨厌他们受损后的发生的事情
I hate what happens when they're damaged.
你必须控制你的脾气
You must control your temper.
我不希望这种情况发生在这个人身上
I do not want that to happen to this one.
如果他们是一个如此顽固的物种,也许他们能坚持更长时间
If they are so stubborn a species, perhaps they will last longer.
- 可能吧 - 但愿如此
- It may be. - I hope so.
他们都这么快就走了,我想长♥期♥留着这个,他很漂亮
They all go so soon. I want to keep this one a long time. He's pretty.
- 他是低等的,迪拉 - 我不这么认为
- He is inferior, Deela. - I don't think so.
你不能让自己迷恋上他
You cannot allow yourself to feel attached.
我可以随心所欲
I can allow myself anything I want.
雷尔,别这样,我嫉妒你的所作所为吗?
Rael, don't be like that. Am I jealous of what you do?
- 我履行我的职责 - 我也是
- I do my duty. - So do I.
有时我允许自己享受它
And sometimes I allow myself to enjoy it.
你好
Hello.
那个设备在我的船上做什么?
What is that device doing on my ship?
迪拉会解释的
Deela will explain it.
我会告诉你一切,你会同意的
I will tell you everything, and you'll approve of it.
同意?我们是你的俘虏
Approve of it? We're your prisoners.
并不是,你可以自♥由♥地去任何你想去的地方
Hardly. You're free to go anywhere you want to.
去吧,舰长
Go ahead, Captain.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表