剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
有自己的格调,英俊
and in their own way, handsome.
一个房♥间能反映它的居住者
A room should reflect its occupant.
的确,我可以梳洗一下吗?
Absolutely. May I freshen up?
这匆匆忙忙的事情让我的头发都乱了
All this rushing about has left me windblown.
我很高兴看到你让自己舒服点
I'm glad to see you allow yourself some comforts.
你结婚了吗,舰长?
Are you married, Captain?
没有家庭?没有牵挂?
No family? No attachments?
我知道,你嫁给了你的事业,你从不看其他女人
I know. You're married to your career and you never look at another woman.
嗯,如果她足够漂亮,我会看的
Well, if she's pretty enough, I'll look.
我想知道你什么时候会对我说些好话
I wondered when you'd say something nice to me.
我现在更好看了吗?
Am I more presentable now?
一点点
A bit.
在你看不见我的时候吻你是件很愉快的事
It was quite delightful kissing you when you couldn't see me.
- 但是现在… - 但是现在…
- But now... - But now...
不,我不会允许你拿走它的
No. I wouldn't allow you to take that,
无论我们多么信任对方
no matter how much we trust each other.
但如果你没有尝试,我会失望的
But I would have been disappointed if you hadn't tried.
我是不是…太粗鲁了?
Was I... too crude?
只是别再试了,你太容易受到皮肤损伤了
Just don't try it again. You're far too vulnerable to skin damage.
我只要…抓一下你
All I have to do is... scratch you.
是的,我知道
Yes, I know.
我们之间的区别在于
The difference between us is that
你会认同我们的思维方式
you will come around to our way of thinking.
但早一点比晚一点好
But it's better sooner than later.
在我的显示器上重播斯卡罗斯人的求救信♥号♥♥
Replay the Scalosian distress call on my viewer.
致所有在斯卡罗斯星球范围内经过的太空旅行者
To any and all space travelers passing within range of the planet Scalos.
我向您发出紧急求助请求
I send you an urgent appeal for help.
我们是曾经繁荣的文明中最后幸存的成员
We are the last surviving members of what was once a thriving civilization.
- 康普顿? - 发生了什么?
- Compton? - What happened?
我正看着他,我正看着他,然后他就消失了
I was looking at him. I was looking right at him then he just wasn't there.
我们在这个地区避难
We have taken shelter in this area.
我们无法解释发生了什么
We have no explanation for what has been happening.
[声音变慢]
[VOICE SLOWS DOWN]
我们在这个地区避难,我们无法解释…
We have taken shelter here. We have no explanation...
我们现在有五个人,我们曾经是一个拥有90万…
We are now five. We were once a nation of 900,000...
[声音加快]
[VOICE SPEEDS UP]
[嗡嗡声]
[BUZZING]
有昆虫
There is insect life.
我的三录仪没显示
My tricorder doesn't register it.
这是一个贫瘠的世界,有限的植被,没有动物
This is a barren world, limited vegetation, no animal life.
- 麦考伊呼叫史波克 - 我是史波克
- McCoy to Spock. - Spock here.
我在电脑里找到了一盘磁带,我只能听到嗡嗡声
I found a tape in the computer. All I get is a whine.
马上把它带到舰桥
Bring it to the bridge at once.
连接到生命支持系统的装置
This device attached to the life-support system
产生一种极度的,麻木的寒冷
produces an extreme, numbing cold.
我认为他们正在把企业号♥变成
I believe they are turning the Enterprise
一个巨大的深度冷冻的
into a gigantic deep-freeze.
该装置有一个防护罩,不允许任何物理接触
The unit has a protective shield which does not allow any physical contact.
我不知道如何摧毁它,但摧毁它势在必行
I don't know how to destroy it, but its destruction is imperative.
迪拉[录音]:装置将被激活
DEELA [ON TAPE]: The unit will be activated.
当他们听到这些时,已经太晚了
By the time they hear this, it will be too late.
乌乎拉,通知其他船员
Uhura, notify the rest of the crew.
我们能切开墙壁,绕过力场获取那个装置吗?
Can we cut through the wall, bypass the force field and get at the unit?
我们无法在我们的级别上应付他们
We cannot cope with them on our level.
以他们的级别呢?
What about on theirs?
这是一个合乎逻辑的建议,在传送室待命
That is a logical suggestion. Stand by in the transporter room.
其他地方没有什么问题,有足够的能量传送下去
There's nothing wrong elsewhere. Sufficient energy for beaming down.
这是唯一的损坏?
This is the only damage?
去找其他人,把他们带到这里来
Go get the others and bring them up here.
迪拉
Deela.
迪拉?
Deela?
迪拉?
Deela?
雷尔!
Rael!
雷尔,住手
Rael, stop.
现在
Now.
现在,住手
Now, stop it.
- 他伤害了你吗? - 没有
- Did he damage you? - No.
你真幸运,雷尔
How very fortunate for you, Rael.
不要再做那样的事了,是可鄙的
Don't do anything like that again. It's contemptible.
那就别折磨我了,你知道我的感受
Then don't torment me. You know how I feel.
我不在乎你的感受,我不想知道那个部分
I don't care about your feelings. I don't want to know that aspect.
你无权质疑我的所作所为
You have no right to question what I do.
让我有尊严地喜欢我选择的男人
Allow me the dignity of liking the man I select.
- 传送装置修好了吗? - 不,我还有更多工作要做
- Is the transporter repaired? - No. I have more work to do.
你不认为你最好去修吗?
Don't you think you'd better do it?
他爱我,我小时候很崇拜他
He loves me. I adored him when I was a child.
我想我仍然爱他
I suppose I still do.
你表现得比他好
You behaved better than he did.
- 但愿如此 - 你说什么?
- I hope so. - What did you say?
我说但愿我表现得不错
I said I hoped I behaved correctly.
现在没有什么困扰你了吗?
And nothing bothers you now?
- 我们为什么在这里? - 我们的离开被推迟了,记得吗?
- Why are we here? - Our leaving was delayed, remember?
- 你破坏了传送zhu装置ang zhi - 哦,是的,那是我错了
- You damaged the transport. - Oh, yes. That was wrong of me.
是的,确实如此
Yes, it certainly was.
- 但我们要去斯卡罗斯? - 你想要去吗?
- But we are going to Scalos? - Do you want to?
- 哦,是的 - 你不担心你的船员吗?
- Oh, yes. - Aren't you worried about your crew?
- 他们会没事的 - 哦
- They'll be all right. - Oh.
- 怎么了? - 没有什么
- What's the matter? - Nothing.
你已经完全接受了,不是吗?你甚至喜欢它
You've completely accepted the situation, haven't you? You even like it.
- 我表现得不对吗? - 不
- Am I behaving incorrectly? - No.
我更喜欢以前的你,固执,易怒,有主见,像雷尔
I liked you better before. Stubborn, irritating and independent. Like Rael.
这些都是不受欢迎的品质
Those are undesirable qualities.
也许这就是我喜欢你的原因,因为你和他一样
Maybe that's why I liked you. Because you were like him.
雷尔,你不必担心舰长
Rael, you don't have to worry about the captain.
他适应了
He's made the adjustment.
完成的
Finished.
它最有效地抵消了物质
It counteracts the substance most effectively.
在实验室条件下,但它会在人体中起作用吗?
Under laboratory conditions. But will it work in the human body?
- 我们怎么把它交给舰长? - 通过喝下斯卡罗斯的水
- And how do we get it to the captain? - By drinking the Scalosian water.
但你不知道这会对你有什么影响
But you don't know what that will do to you.
有点刺♥激♥
It is somewhat stimulating.
医生,你似乎走得很慢
You seem to be moving very slowly, Doctor.
[嗡嗡声]
[BUZZING]
真有趣
Fascinating.
他消失了
He's gone.
就像康普顿一样
Just like Compton.
我传送其他人下去了
I've beamed the others down.
迪拉[通过无线电]:已经修好了吗?
DEELA [OVER RADIO]: Is it repaired already?
你为什么不告诉我?
Why didn't you tell me?
这本来是一种入侵
It would have been an intrusion.
当你准备好时给我发信♥号♥♥
Signal me when you are ready.
- 你会在哪里? - 生命支持系统
- Where will you be? - In life-support.
- 我必须激活我们的装置 - 等等
- I have to activate our unit. - Wait.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我知道
I know.
来吧,舰长,是时候离开你漂亮的船了
Come, Captain. It's time to leave your pretty ship.
装置已启动,迪拉,立刻传送下来
The unit is activated, Deela. Beam down at once.
你的船员会没事的,你自己也是这么说的
You crew will be all right. You said so yourself.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
- 他离开了,带着武器 - 我准备好了
- He's broken away. He's armed. - I'm ready for him.
你很聪明,舰长,你耍了我
You are very clever, Captain. You tricked me.
我早该知道你永远不会适应
I should have known that you would never adjust.
我们现在应该期待什么?
What shall we expect now?
我们现在可以让你处于假死状态
We could put you in suspended animation for now.
你的存留并不取决于此
Your survival does not depend on that.
不,它不是,你想让我们对你做什么?
No, it doesn't. What do you want us to do with you?
不要把它当作游戏,舰长,我们输了
Don't make a game of it, Captain. We've lost.
如果我把你们送回斯卡罗斯,你们还会玩同样的把戏
If I sent you back to Scalos, you'd play the same trick
对下一艘经过的飞船
on the next passing ship.
不会有其他人了,你会警告他们
There won't be any others. You'll warn them.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表