剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
嘿,吉姆,看,斯科提和搜查队
Hey, Jim, look. Scotty and the search party.
斯科提!斯科提!
Scotty!
呆着那儿!
Stay there!
- 快来 - 我们来了!
- Come on. - We're coming!
继续前进
Keep going.
他们的生存意志是伟大的
Their will to survive is great.
- 他们非常热爱生活,因此而奋斗 - 首要因素
- They love life greatly to struggle so. - The prime ingredient.
他们去哪儿了?
Where did they go?
我想他们从来没有真正出现过,那是海市蜃楼
I believe they were never actually present. It was a mirage.
柯克在哪里?
Where's Kirk?
吉姆
Jim.
你在这里做什么?斯科提在哪里?
What are you doing here? Where's Scotty?
- 舰长,那是海市蜃楼 - 柯克舰长?
- It was a mirage. - Captain Kirk?
我们已经决定一个样本就足够了
We have decided that one specimen will be sufficient.
- 你和我们一起来 - 其他人呢?
- You will come with us. - What about the others?
我们对他们没有兴趣,他们可以走了
We have no interest in them. They may go.
- 很好 - 你不能回去,你会像那两个人一样
- Very well. - You can't go back. You'll end up like the other two.
- 舰长,我请求许可… - 拒绝
- Captain, I request permission... - Denied.
但是,舰长…
But, Captain...
你接到命令了
You have your orders.
- 我的人怎么了? - 他们很安全
- What happened to my men? - They are safe.
你说的一个标本,我的人怎么了?
One specimen, you said. What happened to my men?
- 的确,首要因素 - 他们在哪?告诉我!
- Indeed. Prime ingredient. - Where are they? Tell me!
你说你会让他们走
You said you'd let them go.
苏鲁先生
Mr. Sulu.
你能估计一下太阳耀斑还要多久才减弱吗?
Estimate how much longer we'll have until the solar flares subside.
好的,长官
Aye, sir.
读数现在显示里特2.721级
Readings now indicate 2.721 on the Ritter scale.
按照目前的消减速度
At the present rate of decrease,
我们必须等待17个小时才能尝试进入轨道
we'll have to wait 17 hours before we even attempt to enter orbit.
是的
Aye.
好吧,既然我们被困在这里
Well, as long as we're stuck out here,
我们不妨放松一下,直到暴风雨过去
we might as well relax until the storm passes.
风暴持续的时间比我们预期的要长四个小时
Storm's already lasted four hours longer than we'd anticipated.
- 我们的登陆小队会不会有危险? - 那不太可能
- Could our landing party be in danger? - That's not likely.
这颗行星的大气层将提供保护
The planet's atmosphere will give protection.
如果我了解柯克舰长,他担心我们更甚于我们担心他,哈
If I know Captain Kirk, he'll be more worried about us than we are about him.
- 你想知道什么? - 我们不寻求你所说的信息
- What is it you want to know? - We seek no information as you mean.
你们的文明太不成熟,对我们来说没有有价值的知识
Your civilization is too immature to have knowledge of value to us.
你不需要我们提供任何知识,但你愿意为此进行杀戮
You don't need any knowledge from us yet you're willing to kill for it.
那就是林克和小坂的遭遇吗?
Is that what happened to Linke and Ozaba?
我们没有杀死他们,他们自己的恐惧杀死了他们
We did not kill them. Their own fears killed them.
那么,你对他们有什么期望?你想从我这里得到什么?
What did you expect from them? And what do you want from me?
我们观察了你激♥情♥的强度
We've observed the intensity of your passions,
并衡量了你爱他人的能力
and gauged your capacity to love others.
现在我们希望你向我们展示你的勇气和意志的力量
Now we want you to reveal to us your courage and strength of will.
为什么?
Why?
你希望证明什么?
What is it you hope to prove?
如果我的死有任何意义
If my death is to have any meaning,
至少告诉我我为什么而死
at least tell me what I'm dying for.
如果你活着,你会得到答案的
If you live, you will have your answer.
[呐喊]
[SHOUTS]
过来,史波克,这条通道之前在那里,它一定在那里
Come on. Spock, The passageway was there before. It's gotta be there.
我无法锁定以前的读数,我找不到离开这里的出口
I'm unable to lock in on the previous readings. I can find no exit out of here.
舰长!
Captain!
吉姆,怎么了?他们对你做了什么?
Jim, what is it? What have they done to you?
帮助他,不要害怕帮助他
Help him. Don't be afraid to help him.
吉姆…
Jim...
你躺着别动,我马上去检查她
You lie still. I'll check her out right away.
- 她会活下来吗? - 她现在看起来很好
- Will she live? - She seems fine now.
你能解释一下发生了什么吗?
Can you explain what happened?
完全的移情作用,她一定是个完全功能性移情者
Complete empathy. She must be a totally functional empath.
她的神经系统与你的神经系统相连,以抵消你最坏的症状
Her nervous system connected to yours to counteract the worst of your symptoms.
她实际上用她的力维持着你身体的生理反应
With her strength, she sustained your body's physiological reactions.
她变虚弱了,我能感觉到,她有生命危险吗?
She weakened. I could feel it. Is her life in danger?
还很难说,但为你的身体提供生命支持确实耗尽了她
It's hard to say yet, but supplying your body with life did drain her.
她退缩似乎暗示了对死亡的恐惧,医生
Her withdrawal suggested the fear of death, Doctor.
只是你催促了,她才继续
Only your urging caused her to continue.
的确,恐惧自然是她的第一反应
That's true. Fear would be a first reaction.
也许她对我们的舰长不够了解,无法为他献出生命
Perhaps she doesn't know our captain well enough to offer her life for him.
这样的损耗会杀死她吗?
Could the strain have killed her?
是的,但我认为她的自我保护本能会插手阻止
I would assume that her instinct for self-preservation would take over to prevent it.
你感觉怎么样?
How do you feel?
我累了
I'm... tired.
你能回忆起发生了什么吗,舰长?
Can you recall what happened, Captain?
我记得实验室,而且…他们想知道一些事情
I remember the laboratory and... they wanted to know something.
- 我不记得了 - 放松
- I can't remember. - Take it easy.
- 我怎么了? - 你有减压病的症状
- What's the matter with me? - You have symptoms of the bends.
血液中的氮气气泡会导致疼痛
Nitrogen bubbles in your blood cause the pain.
- 但是你怎么会在这儿得减压病? - 你得去问维恩人
- How do you get the bends down here? - You'll have to ask the Vians.
- 我会活下来吗? - 你需要在减压室里呆一会儿
- Will I live? - Well, you could use some time in a decompression chamber.
否则,我会说你的康复是奇迹
Otherwise I'd say your recovery is miraculous.
我希望是我的功劳,可惜是她干的
I wish I could take the credit but she did the work.
舰长,我注意到当你从维恩人的实验室回来时,有一束光在你前面
Captain, I noted that a light preceded you when you returned from the Vians' laboratory.
- 为什么你这么喜欢分♥析♥? - 他是对的,继续
- Why are you getting analytical? - He's right. Continue.
我推断这种光是将设备连接到能源的能量传输点
Such a light is an energy transfer point linking this device to the power source.
你能利用它吗?
Can you tap into it?
如果我确定它使用的频率,我也许能让它为我们工作
If I determine the frequency it uses, I can cause it to function for us.
并按照他们带我们进来的方式带我们出去
And get us out the way they brought us in.
- 我也这样认为 - 继续研究
- I would say so. - I would say proceed.
你被称为舰长
You are called Captain.
你对你的船员负责,对吗?
You are responsible for your crew. Is this correct?
- 是的 - 我们的工作需要你的一个手下的合作
- It is. - We find it necessary to have the cooperation of one of your men in our efforts.
- 我们不会合作 - 当我们继续我们的审讯时
- We will not cooperate. - When we resume our interrogations,
你会决堤个我们将用你的哪个手下
you will decide which of your men we shall use.
重要的是,医生有87%的死亡几率
It is essential. There is an 87% chance that the doctor will die.
虽然史波克的生命没有危险,但有93%的几率
And while Spock's life is not in danger, the possibility is 93%
遭受脑损伤,导致永久性精神失常
that he will suffer brain damage resulting in permanent insanity.
- 怎么样了,史波克? - 我不知道,舰长
- How's it going? - I do not know.
我了解它的运行原理,但仅此而已
I understand its operating principles but that is all.
用不了多久,维恩人就会回来,尽快了解它是如何工作的
It won't be long before the Vians come back. Find out how it works. Soon.
别紧张
Take it easy.
人并不打算生活在这么深的地下,不自然
Men can't live underground. It's not natural.
太空旅行自然吗?
And space travel is?
有些人在地面以下的矿井中度过一生
Some men spend their lives in mines beneath the surface.
我是医生,不是煤矿工人
I'm a doctor, not a coal miner.
医生,我已经在三录仪上记录了我的原理和理论
I've recorded my principles and theories.
如果维恩人回来,有足够的数据供你何舰长完成调整
Should the Vians return, there's sufficient data for you and the captain to complete the adjustments.
我不是机械师,不管你留下了多少笔记,我都没法让它工作
I'm not a mechanic. I couldn't get that to work however many notes you left.
可能不是,但是你和舰长一起就能做到
Possibly not. But you and the captain together will be able to do so.
无论如何,你是合乎逻辑的与舰长一起离开的人
In any case, you are the logical one to leave with the captain.
决定权在我
The decision is mine.
如果要做任何决定,我来做…
If there are any decisions to be made, I'll make them...
如果有必要
if and when it becomes necessary.
- 我不需要任何… - 我仍然是首席医疗官
- I don't need any... - I'm still chief medical officer.
我会告诉你你需要什么,什么时候,你宁愿得减压病吗?
I'll tell you what you need and when. Would you rather have the bends?
就这样,只是躺下来放松一下
That's it. Just lie down and relax.
他要睡多久,医生?
How long will he be asleep, Doctor?
在情绪紧张和减压病发作之间,他的状态很糟糕
Between the emotional strain and that attack of bends, he's in bad shape.
我不是在批评你的行为,相反
I'm not criticising your action. On the contrary.
我很感激它,他将免于做出如此艰难的决定所带来的压力
I'm grateful for it. He will be spared the strain of making so difficult a decision.
- 你大大简化了情况 - 如何?
- You simplify the situation considerably. - How?
当舰长睡着后,我负责指挥
While the captain is asleep, I am in command.
当维恩人回来时,我就跟他们一起去
When the Vians return, I shall go with them.
- 如果我没有给他那一针… - 选择权会是他的
- If I hadn't given him that shot... - The choice would have been his.
现在它是我的了
Now it is mine.
你的行为是非常不道德的
Your action is highly unethical.
我的决定…成立
My decision... stands.
嗯…嗯…
Um... Um...
不是这次,史波克
Not this time, Spock.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表