剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
这是一个玻璃杯
- This is a glass.
别烦我!
- Leave me!
不管你喜不喜欢,你都要学
Like it or not, you're going to learn what you've been ordered!
立即送我回伊拉斯
You will return me to Elas immediately.
那不可能
That's impossible.
我命令一切都是可能的
Everything I order is possible.
这是我们要解决的第一个问题
That's the first problem we'll work on.
然后我们让你准备去特洛伊乌斯
Then we'll get you ready to go to Troyius.
我不要去特洛伊乌斯
I will not go to Troyius,
我不要嫁给一个特洛伊人
I will not be mated to a Troyian,
而且我不会被羞辱
and I will not be humiliated,
被送给一只绿猪
and I will not be given to a green pig
作为停战的贿赂
as a bribe to stop a war!
你享受成为多尔曼的特权
You enjoy the privileges and prerogatives of being a Dohlman.
就得尽你的义务
Then be worthy of them.
如果你不想尽
If you don't want the obligations
头衔带来的义务
that go along with the title,
那就放弃它
then give it up.
没人敢这样跟我说话
Nobody speaks to me that way.
那是你的另一个问题
That's another one of your problems.
没人告诉你 你是一个未开化野蛮人,
Nobody's told you that you're an uncivilized savage,
一个女人外表的恶毒孩童
a vicious child in a woman's body,
一个傲慢的怪物
an arrogant monster!
你不该这么对待
That's no way to treat someone
对你说实话的人
who's telling you the truth.
明天的课是关于礼貌的
Tomorrow's lesson will be on courtesy.
上尉,开启呼叫频率
Lieutenant, open up the hailing frequency,
表明身份
Identify us,
并询问克林贡人的意图
and ask the Klingon his intentions.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
舰长,克林贡船只
Captain, no response from the Klingon vessel
在任何频道上都没有回应
on any channel.
我知道了,好的,上尉
I see. All right, Lieutenant.
监听所有频率
Monitor all frequencies.
相位炮待命
Phaser crews stand by.
保持黄色警报
Maintain yellow alert.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
啊!
Aah!
任何人不得进入多尔曼的住处
No one may enter the Dohlman's presence.
克莱顿在哪里?
Where's Kryton?
他在忙
On business.
任何人不得进入多尔曼的住处
No one may enter the Dohlman's presence.
能不能告诉殿下
Will you tell Her Glory
柯克舰长请求拜访?
Captain Kirk requests the honour of a visit?
多尔曼承诺我会被鞭打至死
The Dohlman has promised I'll be whipped to death
如果我让柯克舰长走过那扇门
if I let Captain Kirk pass through that door.
谢谢,史波克先生
Thank you, Mr. Spock.
他们醒了,把他们带去警卫室
When they wake up, take them to Security Holding.
舰长,你对情况的分♥析♥很完美
Captain, your analysis of the situation was flawless,
预料到她会不让你进去
anticipating that she would deny you admittance.
但是你得出结论的逻辑让我无法理解
However, the logic by which you arrived at your conclusion escapes me.
史波克先生,你们星球上的女人是合乎逻辑的
Mr. Spock, the women on your planet are logical.
那是银河系唯一
That is the only planet in this galaxy
可以做到这一点的行星
that can make that claim.
[开门]
[Door Opens]
你竟然敢碰皇室成员
You dare touch a member of the royal family.
只是自卫
Only in self-defense.
现在你还要不要动手动脚?
Now, are you going to behave or not?
你现在的行为是死罪
The penalty is death for what you are doing.
我们不在伊拉斯
We're not on Elas.
我们在我的星舰上
We're on my star ship.
这里我说了算
I command here.
我警告你,舰长,不许再碰我
You are warned, Captain, never to touch me again.
如果我再碰你,殿下
If I touch you again, Your Glory,
那就是在执行一种古老的地球习俗,打屁♥股♥
it'll be to administer an ancient Earth custom called a spanking,
一种惩罚
a form of punishment
被宠坏的孩子的方式
administered to spoiled brats.
你可以走了
You have my leave to go.
你忘了,殿下
You forget, Your Glory,
我们还没开始上礼仪课
we haven't started your lesson in courtesy.
你什么都教不了我,舰长
You can teach me nothing, Captain.
哪怕要在这里呆上十光年
If I have to stay here for 10 light-years,
我也不要和你接触而玷污我
I will not be soiled by any contact with you.
很好,那我派史波克先生或麦考伊医生来
Very well. I'll send in Mr. Spock or Dr. McCoy.
无论怎样,你都要为特洛伊乌斯做好充分的准备
Either way, you'll be properly prepared for Troyius
按照议会,统治者和官僚的命令
as ordered by councils, rulers, and bureaucrats.
舰长
Captain ...
你可以教我一件事
there is one thing you can teach me.
不,你一开始就是对的
No, you were right the first time.
我没有东西可以教你
There's nothing I can teach you,
没有事情是你不知道的
there is nothing you do not know.
我不知道如何让人们喜欢我
I don't know how to make people like me.
我不想让每个人都讨厌我
I don't want everybody to hate me.
嗯,不是…
Well, it's not ...
不是人们讨厌你
it's not that people hate you.
只是人们不喜欢被当作
It's just that people don't like to be treated
好像他们不存在
as though they don't exist.
哦……
Ohh ...
它,呃…
It's, uh ...
变得非常,呃…
gotten very, uh ...
一定是通风系统出了问题
Something must've gone wrong with the ventilation system.
舰长……
Captain ...
对不起,殿下
Pardon me, Your Glory.
短暂休息一下
There will be a short recess.
舰长?
Captain.
舰长
Captain,
那个叫做打屁♥股♥的古老♥习♥俗……
that ancient Earth custom called spanking ...
是什么?
what is it?
它是,呃…
It's, um ...
它是,呃…
It's, uh ...
我们稍后再谈
We'll talk about it later.
舰桥呼叫柯克舰长
Bridge to Captain Kirk.
史波克先生…
Mr. Spock ...
传感器捕捉到它了,上尉
I have it on my sensor, Lieutenant.
舰桥呼叫柯克舰长
Bridge to Captain Kirk.
请回答
Come in, please.
柯克舰长,请回答
Captain Kirk, please answer.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
哦,舰长,我正在企业号♥内部
Oh, Captain, I'm picking up transmission
捕捉到了信♥号♥♥传输
from inside the Enterprise.
它位于瞄准克林贡船只的密集光束上
It's on a tight beam aimed at the Klingon vessel.
在企业号♥内部?
Inside the Enterprise?
你能精确定位吗?
Can you pinpoint it?
我是史波克,舰长
Spock here, Captain.
我正在进行三角测量
I'm triangulating now.
它来自轮机部
It's coming from the engineering section.
警卫去轮机部
Security to Engineering.
入侵警报
Intruder alert.
所有甲板安全警报
Security alert to all decks.
通话完毕
Kirk out.
没有人看到他
Nobody saw him,
但那个家伙不知怎地偷偷溜进了这里
but that devil sneaked in here some way.
沃森因抓住他而被杀
Watson must've caught him and was killed.
他有这个
He had this.
看起来像某种发射器
Looks like some sort of transmitter.
是克林贡人,老骨头?
It's Klingon. Bones?
舰长
Captain.
脖子断得很干脆
Neck snapped clean.
你给克林贡飞船发了什么信♥号♥♥?
What kind of signal did you send the Klingon ship?
舰长,你知道我不会告诉你的
Captain, you must know I will tell you nothing.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表