剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
医务室里有些人正在死去,他们的身上发生了暴行
I've got men in Sickbay, some dying, atrocities committed on their persons.
你说要与这些恶魔和解?
And you talk about making peace with these fiends?
他们马上就会扑向我们
They'd jump us in a minute,
你知道克林贡人是怎么对待囚犯的
and you know what Klingons do to prisoners.
- 奴役,死亡星球,实验! - 麦考伊?
- Slavery, death planets, experiments! - McCoy?
你在滔滔不绝,他们在计划攻击,这是一场生死搏斗
You talk, they plan attacks. This is a fight to the death.
- 我们最好努力赢得它! - 我们正试图结束它
- We'd better try to win it! - We are attempting to end it.
有更好的理由,船上的外星人可能造成了这种情况。
By reason, preferably. An alien on board may have created the situation.
谁在乎是什么开始的?我们被卷入了
Who cares what started it? We're in it!
杀人犯!我们应该消灭他们!
Murderers! We should wipe them out!
外星人才是真正的威胁,是我们必须消灭的敌人
The alien is the real threat, the enemy we must wipe out.
医务室呼叫,更多伤员需要你的关注
Sickbay calling. More wounded men require your attention.
在你表现得像军人而不是傻瓜之前,还要死多少人?
How many more must die before you act like military men instead of fools?
[通讯器发出哔哔声]
[COMMUNICATOR BLEEPS]
我是柯克
Kirk here.
- 我是康 - 有件事我们必须讨论
- This is Kang. - There's something we must discuss.
我占领了你的轮机部
I captured your engineering section.
我现在控制着这艘船的动力和生命支持系统
I now control the ship's power and life-support.
我已经切断了除我们以外所有区域的生命支持系统
I have deprived all areas except our own.
你会窒息而死
You will die of suffocation
在冰冷的太空中
in the icy cold of space.
企业号♥正驶出我们的银河系
The Enterprise is heading out of our galaxy,
由船上某处的神秘外星人控制
controlled by a mysterious alien somewhere aboard the ship.
轮机部已被克林贡人接管
Engineering has been taken over by Klingons
他们切断了生命支持系统
who have cut off life-support systems.
苏鲁先生,去紧急手动控制那里
Mr. Sulu, go to emergency manual control.
尽量保护生命支持电路和辅助动力
Try to protect life-support circuits and auxiliary power.
- 契科夫是对的,舰长 - 斯科提,我很高兴…
- Chekov was right, Captain. - Scotty, I'm glad...
我们应该把那些毛脸的暴徒留在传送器里
We should have left those fuzz-faced goons in the transporter.
- 那是他们该待的地方 - 斯科提?
- That's where they belong. - Scotty?
不存在的地方!
Non-existence!
现在他们可以研究企业号♥,学习我们的技术
Now they can study the Enterprise, add our technology to theirs,
打破实力平衡,你危害了联邦!
change the balance of power. You've jeopardized the Federation!
- 别紧张 - 把你的瓦肯手拿开!
- Take it easy. - Keep your Vulcan hands off me!
不要碰我,你的感情可能会受到伤害
Just keep away. Your feelings might be hurt,
你这个绿血的杂种!
you green-blooded half-breed!
我能说我并不完全享受与人类共事
May I say that I have not thoroughly enjoyed serving with humans.
我发现他们不合逻辑和愚蠢的情绪总是令人恼火
I find their illogic and foolish emotions a constant irritant.
然后你滚出去,怪胎!
Then transfer out, freak!
先生们!
Gentlemen!
史波克,斯科提,史波克
Spock. Scotty. Spock.
史波克!
Spock!
停下来!你这个半人…
Stop it! You half-human...
我们在说什么?我们在对彼此做什么?
What are we saying? What are we doing to each other?
真有趣,压力…的结果?
Fascinating. The result of... stress?
我们之前一直处于压力之下
We've been under stress before.
它从来不会让我们互相扼住对方的喉咙
It's never set us at each other's throats.
- 这是战争 - 没有战争!
- This is war. - There isn't any war!
还是说有?
Or is there?
我们是否忘记了如何保卫自己?
Have we forgotten how to defend ourselves?
我们怎么了?
What's happening to us?
我们被训练去思考战争以外的其他方面
We've been trained to think in other terms than war.
我们被训练与战争的起因斗争,如果必要的话
We've been trained to fight its causes, if necessary.
那为什么我们表现得像一群野蛮人?
Then why are we behaving like a group of savages?
看着我
Look at me.
看着我
Look at me.
这艘船上有两股力量
Two forces aboard this ship,
他们装备得相当
each of them equally armed.
为我们安排了一场战争吗?
Has a war been staged for us?
有武器
Complete with weapons,
和意识形态和爱国鼓声?
and ideology and patriotic drum-beating?
甚至…
Even...
史波克
Spock.
甚至…种族仇恨?
Even... race hatred?
事件似乎旨在放大人类与克林贡人之间的
Events seem to be directed toward magnification of the basic hostilities
基本敌对行动
between humans and Klingons.
显然,我们战斗是被设计好的
Apparently, it is by design that we fight.
- 我们似乎是棋子 - 但这是什么游戏?
- We seem to be pawns. - But what's the game?
谁的游戏?规则是什么?
And whose? And what are the rules?
最紧迫的是我们立即定位外星实体
It is most urgent that we locate the alien entity immediately,
确定其动机并停止其活动
determine its motives and halt its activities.
没有传感器?没有电?这东西可以去任何地方!
Without sensors? All our power down? This thing could go anywhere!
是的
Yes.
- 苏鲁先生,报告 - 不好
- Mr. Sulu, report. - No good.
电路在,但系统没有响应
Circuits are in but systems aren't responding.
我们得到了一些东西
We're getting something.
是的,舰长,电力和生命支持恢复了
Aye, Captain. Power and life-support restored.
- 遥控器在待机状态 - 干得好
- Remotes on standby. - Good work.
但是,舰长,不是我♥干♥的,一切都是自己发生的
But, Captain, I didn't do it. Everything just came on by itself.
他们的生命支持系统已经恢复
Their life-support systems have resumed.
- 传感器可能正在运行 - 开始扫描,让我们找到那个外星人
- Sensors may be operating. - Start scanning. Let's find that alien.
- 保持稳定 - 使它们不稳定
- Holding steady. - Cause them to be unsteady.
他们似乎是从另一个位置控制的
They appear to be controlled from another location.
也无法影响返回我们帝国的飞船航线
Also unable to effect ship's course for return to our empire.
柯克的伎俩之一
One of Kirk's tricks.
他能绕过电路吗?
Could he bypass a circuit?
是什么力量支持着我们的战斗,却不让我们获胜?
What power is it that supports our battle yet starves our victory?
力量
Power.
在他们的主要生命支持耦接头处中断它。在哪里?
Interrupt it at their main life-support couplings. Where?
6号♥甲板
Number 6 deck.
来
Come.
在轮机室检测到外星人,3号♥反应堆附近
Alien detected in the engineering section, near reactor number 3.
我们走吧
Let's go.
你还没有死
You don't die... yet.
你不是人类,但你很漂亮
You're not human, but you're very beautiful.
很…漂亮
Very... beautiful.
[喘气声]
[GASPS]
契科夫!
Chekov!
吉姆,他没有责任
Jim. He's not responsible.
我做了什么?
What have I done?
船上的一个外星实体迫使我们战斗,我们不想
An alien entity aboard the ship is forcing us to fight. We don't want to.
我们不知道它的动机,我们正试图找出答案,你必须帮助我们
We don't know its motive. We're trying to find out. You must help us.
带我去见康,我只要求暂时休战
Take me to Kang. A temporary truce is all I ask.
史波克,带上她
Spock, take her.
契科夫
Chekov.
这是为我们准备的吗?从这里开始?
Is this what's in store for us? From here on in?
暴♥力♥?仇恨?
Violence? Hatred?
脑电波显示偏执狂躁症,发生了什么?
Brain waves show paranoid mania. What happened?
他失去了控制,我也是
He lost control. So did I.
我们正在成为野兽战士
We're becoming animal warriors.
- 我们走吧,史波克 - 勤务兵
- Let's go, Spock. - Orderly.
吉姆…
Jim...
约翰逊的伤几乎痊愈了,和其他人一样
Johnson's wound is almost healed. Same with the others.
重要器官的刀伤,巨大的创伤
Sword wounds in vital organs, massive trauma.
- 正在以惊人的速度愈合 - 实体似乎希望我们活着
- All healing at a fantastic rate. - It appears the entity wants us alive.
为什么?那样我们可以不挺战斗
Why? So we can fight and fight
并继续回来,就像一些血腥的竞技场一样?
and keep coming back for more like some bloody coliseum?
- 下一步是什么?人群的欢呼? - 也许我们的心理
- What's next? The roar of crowds? - Perhaps our psychologies
和战斗能力正在受到一个外星人的考验
and combat capabilities are being tested
他设计了这两种能力
by an alien with designs on both powers.
如果我们是棋子,那么你看到的是一颗极度后悔的
If we are pawns, you're looking at one who's extremely sorry.
我理解,我也感受到了短暂而澎湃种族偏见
I understand. I too felt a brief surge of racial bigotry.
非常令人不悦
Most distasteful.
让我们找到外星人
Let's find the alien.
你和我们一起来
You come with us.
也许我们可以向你证明它存在
Maybe we can prove to you that it exists.
- 它是什么? - 完全不清楚
- What is it? - Totally unfamiliar.
你想要什么?
What is it you want?
你在这里做什么?
What are you doing here?
报到,长官
Reporting for duty, sir.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表