剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
它可能会削弱力场
It might weaken the field.
我会尽力
I'll try.
是的
Yes.
史波克
Spock.
我们不能利用我们的力量来改变正在发生的事情
We cannot use our powers to change what is happening.
- 你必须拯救我们朋友的生命 - 不,我们不会
- You must save the life of our friend. - No. We will not.
必须充分发挥她的本能,测试必须完成
Her instinct must be developed to the fullest. The test must be complete.
成功了,宝石为她的星球赢得了生存权,她献出了自己的生命
It is. Gem earned the right of survival for her planet. She offered her life.
- 只是献出生命还不够充分 - 如果死亡就是你想要的
- To offer is not proof enough. - If death is all you understand,
这里有四条生命给你
here are four lives for you.
我们不会离开我们的朋友
We will not leave our friend.
你已经失去了感受情感的能力,你让宝石体验的情感
You can't feel the emotions you brought Gem here to experience.
你不明白活着是什么意思
You don't understand what it is to live.
爱和同情在你心里已经死了,你你们除了智力什么都没有
Love and compassion are dead in you. You're nothing but intellect.
永别了
Farewell.
- 奇怪的 - 什么让你困惑,舰长?
- Strange. - What is puzzling you?
我并不困惑,我…敬畏
I'm not puzzled. I am... awed.
我同意你,她让我敬畏
I'm with you. She awed me.
不,不,我不是说宝石
I wasn't thinking of Gem.
我在想这是多么难以置信的几率
I was thinking of that element of chance
在无限的空间里,我们遇见宝石
that out in limitless space we should come together with Gem.
舰长,像维恩这样的文明可以消除偶然因素
Captain, the element of chance can be eliminated by a civilization like the Vians.
不是质疑你的计算
Not to dispute your computer,
但从你告诉我的来看,我会说她是一颗价值不菲的珍珠
but from what little you've told me, I'd say she was a pearl of great price.
什么,斯科特?
What, Scott?
你不知道商人的故事吗?
You don't know the story of the merchant?
当商人发现了一颗价值不菲的珍珠时
The merchant, who when he found one pearl of great price,
就去变卖♥♥他所有的东西,买♥♥了它
went and sold all that he had and bought it.
是的,她就是珍宝,维恩人是买♥♥到她还是找到了她
Yes, she was all that. But whether the Vians bought or found her,
都无关紧要,她非常珍贵
makes little difference, she was of great value.
就个人而言,我觉得令人着迷的是,凭借他们所有的科学知识
Personally, I find it fascinating that with all their scientific knowledge,
他们最看重的是善良传统的人类情感
it was good old-fashioned human emotion that they valued the most.
也许瓦肯人应该听听这个
Perhaps the Vulcans should hear about this.
史波克先生,你能给他们讲讲这个新闻吗?
Mr. Spock, can you be prevailed upon to bring them the news?
可能,舰长,我当然会考虑这个想法
Possibly. I shall certainly give the thought all the consideration it is due.
- 苏鲁先生,以曲速2前进,- 是的,长官,曲速2
- Mr. Sulu. Ahead warp factor 2. - Aye, sir. Warp factor 2.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表