剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
哦,知足!
Oh, be content!
知足?
Be content?
知足!
Be content!
除非我发现我的船员发生了什么事
Not until I find out what happened to my crew.
- 他们死了吗? - 我不知道
- Are they dead? - I don't know.
你杀了他们,这样你就可以将船占为己有了吗?
Did you kill them so you could have the ship to yourself?
舰长…
Captain.
舰长
Captain,
我不对劲
something's happening to me.
我以前从未有过这种感觉,
I never felt like this before.
我以前也从未有过这种感觉
I've never felt like this before either.
这是人们
Is this the way one looks...
生病时的样子吗?
when one is developing a sickness?
你的星球上没有疾病,记得吗?
There's no sickness on your planet, remember?
现在会有了,会有疾病
Now there will be. There will be sickness.
会有死亡
There will be death.
[开门]
[Door Opening]
- 霍丁 - 是的,柯克舰长
- Hodin! - Yes, Captain Kirk.
我们的实验已经通过了第一阶段
Our experiment has passed the first stage.
让我进去,我可以帮她
Let me in there. I can help her.
- 我们不需要你的药 - 但她病了
- We have no need of your medicines. - But she's ill!
我们为她的病感谢你
And we're grateful to you for her illness.
你做得很好,我的女儿
You have done well, my daughter.
好好保护舰长,
Guard the captain well.
我们将需要他很长时间
We shall need him for a long time.
我深表同情,但星际舰队
I sympathize deeply, but Starfleet...
不能无视联邦指令
cannot override Federation directives in this matter.
上将,船员们不会明白的
Admiral, the crew will not understand it.
你的船员有兴趣挑起战争吗?
Has your crew suddenly become interested in provoking a war?
这不是星际舰队的使命
That is not Starfleet's mission.
我们只想救舰长的命
We wish only to save the life of the captain.
你没有就此事向联邦
You have not proved your case to the Federation,
或星际舰队证明你的情况
or to Starfleet, for that matter.
我确信我可以做到让您满意,上将
I am positive that I can do so to your satisfaction, Admiral.
从我第一次与大使交流,就一直确信
I have been convinced, since my first exchange with the ambassador,
船长被俘虏了
that the captain has been taken prisoner.
已证明是事实,史波克先生,
Granted as fact, Mr. Spock.
我现在知道他被关押在哪里了
I now know where the captain is being held,
如果他被关押在我们传送他去的同一个地方
if he is being held at the same place to which we transported him.
他们不会在议会厅伤害他
They would not dare harm him in the Gideon council chamber.
长官,他没有被关押在议会厅,
Sir, the captain is not being held in the Gideon council chamber.
- 他被关在附近 - 你回答了是什么和在哪里,
- He is being held nearby. - You have answered what and where.
我在等你解释为什么
I'm waiting for your explanation of why.
因为,星球被我们的传感器屏蔽了
Since the planet is shielded from our sensors,
如果不进行调查,我们就无法确定这一点
we cannot establish that without on-the-spot investigation.
你有证据表明舰长的生命受到威胁吗?
Do you have evidence the captain's life is threatened?
- 拒绝 - 上将
- Permission denied. - Admiral,
我谨正式指出,你的决定是武断的
I wish to state for the record that your decision is arbitrary.
以上
So noted.
会持续很长时间吗?
Will it last long?
这取决于感染者的实力
That depends on the strength of the one infected.
你有很大的力量
You have great strength.
你怎么知道我什么时候死?
How will you know when I am to die?
你的体温会很高
Your body temperature will be very great.
你会看到我们,但你不会知道我们是谁
You will see us, but you will not know who we are.
- 我必须在那之前见到他,父亲 - 休息,现在躺着别动
- I must see him before then, Father. - Rest. Now lie still.
你感到巨大的痛苦吗?
Do you feel great pain?
是的
Yes,
我的手臂和大腿
in my arms and thighs.
感到疼痛是什么感觉?
What is it like to feel pain?
它就像是…
It is like...
…就像当你看到人们对幸福没有希望时,父亲
like when you see the people have no hope for happiness, Father.
你感到非常绝望
You feel great despair,
你的心情很沉重,
and your heart is heavy,
因为你知道你无能为力
because you know you can do nothing.
痛苦就是这样
Pain is like that.
你的勇气使我感到无比自豪
Your courage gives me great pride.
- 让我看看她 - 还不行
- Let me see her. - Not yet.
你不知道她可能有什么病
You don't know what she may have.
但我们知道,她患有纯素脉络丛脑膜炎
But we do. She has Vegan-choriomeningitis.
这是罕见且致命的,如果不在24小时内治疗,
That's very rare, and always fatal if not treated within 24 hours.
我知道,它几乎要了我的命
I know. It almost killed me.
是的,我们的总理在我们的谈判中了解到
Yes. Our prime minister learned about you during our negotiations.
这就是我们带你来这里的原因
That's why we brought you here.
你的血液提供了感染她的微生物
Your blood provided the micro organisms which infected her.
我的手臂就是这样受伤的
That's how my arm got hurt.
是的,正如奥多纳告诉你的,我们这里不需要医生
Yes, as Odona told you, we have no need for medical practitioners here.
很抱歉,伤害了你使我们感到非常不安
Our apologies. We were unforgivably awkward to have hurt you.
你疯了
You're mad.
不,我们很绝望
No. We are desperate.
我不明白
I don't understand...
星际舰队怎么能不允许我们传送下去寻找舰长
how Starfleet can deny permission to beam down to search for the captain.
他们不求我们理解,医生
They did not ask for our understanding, Doctor.
他们怎么能要求我们
I don't see how they expect us to sit here...
坐等着船长再次出现呢?
and wait for the captain to reappear.
不幸的是,我必须违反星际舰队的直接命令
Unfortunately, I must violate a direct order from Starfleet.
这是最好的决定,史波克,我和你一起
That's the best possible decision you could make, Spock. I'm with you.
我不会掉以轻心,医生
I do not make it lightly, Doctor.
然而,指挥部知道霍丁大使
However, Command knows that Ambassador Hodin...
一直没有对我们说实话
has not been totally honest with us.
乌乎拉上尉,重复原始吉迪恩坐标用以传送
Lieutenant Uhura, repeat original Gideon coordinates for beam down.
875,020,079
875, 020, 079.
斯科特先生,给你的坐标呢?
Mr. Scott, coordinates given you?
875,020,709
875, 020, 709.
坐标不匹配
Coordinates don't match.
正是,我会立刻传送下去,斯科特先生,你来掌舵
Precisely. I shall beam down at once. Mr. Scott, you have the con.
我去哪我的医疗三录仪,在传送室和你见面
I'll pick up my medical tricorder, meet you in the transporter room.
不行,医生,我不能承担
Negative, Doctor. I cannot accept the responsibility...
命令官员违反指令的责任
for ordering a fellow officer to violate a Starfleet directive.
我只能为自己做决定
I can make such a decision only for myself.
我不是要你替我做决定
I'm not asking you to make the decision for me.
形势迫使我这样做,医生
The situation forces me to do so, Doctor.
在这种情况下,这是你能做出的最糟糕的决定
In that case, it's the worst possible decision you can make.
这不会花很长时间
This will not take long.
这不就是柯克舰长离开前说的话吗?
Isn't that just about what Captain Kirk said before he left?
柯克舰长
Captain Kirk.
我是史波克,柯克舰长?
Spock here. Captain Kirk!
[仪器嗡嗡声]
[ Instrument Humming ]
你给联邦的报告是一堆谎言
Your report to the Federation was a tissue of lies.
你把吉迪恩的环境,物理,文化条件
You described environmental, physical, cultural conditions...
- 描述得像天堂一样 - 本来确实如此,
- that would make Gideon a paradise. - And so it was!
很久以前,我们所描述的都是真实的
A long, long time ago what we described was true!
吉迪恩的大气一直是无菌的
The atmosphere on Gideon has always been germfree.
人们在身体和精神上的完美中茁壮成长
And the people flourished in their physical and spiritual perfection.
最终,甚至寿命也增加了
Eventually, even the life span increased.
死亡对我们来说几乎是陌生的
Death became almost unknown to us.
只有当身体不再能够自我再生时才会发生
It occurred only when the body could no longer regenerate itself.
现在这种情况只发生在非常老的人身上
And that happens now only to the very old.
这是大多数人都会羡慕的条件
Those are conditions most people would envy.
但吉迪恩人并不觉得它令人羡慕
But Gideon did not find it enviable.
出生率持续上升,人口增长
The birth rate continued to rise, and the population grew,
直到现在,吉迪恩被包裹在一团生命物质中…
until now Gideon is encased in a living mass...
我们不能休息,没有平安,没有喜乐
who can find no rest, no peace, no joy.
你为什么不引进
Then why haven't you introduced...
男性和女性绝育的新技术?
any of the new techniques to sterilize men and women?
每个器官都会自我更新,这是不可能的
Every organ renews itself. It would be impossible.
那让你的人♥民♥了解避孕工具
Then let your people learn about the devices to prevent conception.
联邦将提供你们所需要的一切
The Federation will provide anything you need.
但你明白,吉迪恩人一直相信
But you see, the people of Gideon have always believed...
生命是神圣的
that life is sacred,
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表