剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
舰长
Captain,
你不用曲速引擎?
you'll not be using the warp drive?
全程用脉冲?
All the way on impulse?
这将花费大量时间
That'll take a great deal of time.
你赶时间吗,斯科特先生?
You in a hurry, Mr. Scott?
不
No.
舰长,多尔曼
Captain, the Dohlman is dissatisfied
对提供的住处不满意
with the quarters provided.
他们怎么了,史波克?
What's the matter with them, Mr. Spock?
我不知道
I do not know,
所有伊拉希人看起来都很不理性
but all the Elasians seem most irrational.
我放弃了我的宿舍,因为…
I gave up my quarters because...
是的,我感谢你的牺牲,乌乎拉上尉
Yes, I appreciate your sacrifice, Lieutenant Uhura.
我会亲自和她谈谈
I'll talk to her myself.
猪猡!收回你的礼物
Swine! Take back your gifts!
殿下
Your Glory ...
这是你的婚礼拖鞋
these are your wedding slippers.
你的统治者收买♥♥不了
Your ruler cannot buy the favours
埃拉斯的多尔曼的欢心
of the Dohlman of Elas.
这…这是你的婚礼礼服
This ... This is your wedding dress,
来自新郎母亲的礼物
a gift from the bridegroom's mother.
我不要他的任何东西!
I want nothing of his!
这…这是最珍贵的皇家珠宝…
This ... This is the most prized of royal jewels ...
戴在你优美的脖子上
for your lovely neck.
我会勒死,如果我把
I would strangle if I was to put
一只特洛伊狗的礼物戴在脖子上
the gift of a Troyian dog around my neck.
克莱顿,谁允许他进来的?
Kryton, by whose permission did he enter?
他是应您的传召来的
He came in answer to your summons.
我知道你对住处不满意
I understand you're not happy with your quarters.
住处?
Quarters?
[玻璃碎裂]
[Glass Breaks]
是的,一点都不满意
Yes, not happy at all.
我是一只柔弱的特洛伊小鹿
Am I a soft Troyian fawn
需要枕头坐吗?
to need pillows to sit on?
还有这些可笑的女性装饰
And these ridiculous female trappings.
冒犯了我的眼睛
They are an offense to my eyes.
我的通讯官慷慨地腾出房♥间
My communications officer generously vacated the rooms
希望你能满意
hoping you would find it satisfactory.
我不这么认为
I do not find them so.
而且我更不满意他
I find him even less satisfactory.
一定要让那个大使呆在你的船上
Must my bitterness be compounded with that ridiculous ambassador
增加我的痛苦吗?
aboard your ship?
我向殿下解释说
I explained to Her Glory
她的贵族议会和特洛伊乌斯法庭
that her council of nobles and the Troyius Tribunal
共同同意,我应该教导…
Jointly agreed that I should instruct ...
让她熟悉
make her acquainted
我们人♥民♥的习俗和礼仪
with the customs and manners of our people.
克莱顿
Kryton!
把他弄走!
Remove him!
带上那些垃圾!
And take that garbage with you!
他居然敢
He dare to suggest
让我学习他人♥民♥的奴性!
that I adopt the servile manners of his people!
殿下似乎没有
Your Glory doesn't seem to be responding
响应指令
to instruction.
我永远不会原谅议会
I will never forgive the council
让我经受这种折磨
for putting me through this torture.
你是应我的要求来解决住处问题的吗?
Were you responding to my demand for better quarters?
没有更好的了
There are none better.
我建议你凑合着住
I suggest you make do with these.
你建议?
You suggest?
没有空余的房♥间了
There are no more available.
但如果这是你获得满足感的唯一方式
But if that's the only way you can get gratification,
我会让人把整间屋子都装满能砸的东西
I'll arrange to have the whole room filled from floor to ceiling with breakable objects.
我不会让你羞辱我的!
I will not be humiliated!
那就举止文明一点
Then act in a civilized fashion.
我没有允许你离开
I did not give you permission to leave!
我没有请求允许
I didn't ask for any.
哦!
Oh!
舰长,我想联♥系♥我的政♥府♥
Captain, I wish to contact my government.
我无法完成我的使命
I cannot fulfil my mission.
这是对我们统治者的侮辱
It would be an insult to our ruler
把这个积习难改的怪物当新娘带回去
to bring this incorrigible monster as a bride!
大使!这应该是个和平任务
Ambassador! This is supposed to be a peaceful mission.
我们之间不可能有和平
There cannot be peace between us.
我们自欺欺人了
We have deluded ourselves.
舰长,当我靠近他们时,我不想要和平
Captain, when I am near them, I do not want peace.
我想杀了他们!
I want to kill them.
你和她一样坏
You're as bad as she is.
你们不需要彼此喜欢
It's not required that you like each other.
做你的工作
Just do your job.
工作?这份工作是不可能完成的
The job? The job is impossible.
我们无法与我们厌恶的人
We cannot make peace
和平相处
with people we detest.
不要试图互相残杀
Stop trying to kill each other!
然后友好相处
Then worry about being friendly.
但如果她不听我的…
But if she won't listen to me ...
那就让她听,大使!
Then make her listen, Ambassador.
用别的方法
Use a different approach.
别用外交辞令
Stop being so diplomatic.
她崇尚强权
She respects strength.
强硬点
Go in strong.
起初它似乎是一个传感器幽灵
At first it appeared to be a sensor ghost,
但我已经对所有仪器进行了检查
but I've run checks on all the instrumentation.
所有设备都运行良好
All the equipment is functioning perfectly.
氢云反射?
Hydrogen cloud reflection?
该地区没有
None in this area.
没有东西能解释
Nothing that would account for it.
幽灵断断续续地出现
The ghost appears intermittently.
推测?
Speculation?
没有,舰长
None, Captain.
数据不足
Insufficient data.
这不是仪器故障
It's not an instrument malfunction.
这不是自然现象的反射
It's not a reflection from a natural phenomenon.
一艘飞船?
A spaceship?
[斯科提] 轮机部呼叫柯克舰长
[Scotty] Engineering to Captain Kirk.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
舰长,我懂你说的
Captain, I know what you said
尊重的意思
about showing respect,
但是必须让这些人
but must I have these persons
在我的设备周围闲逛吗?
fool around with my equipment?
坚持一下,斯科提
Hang on, Scotty.
不管多难忍♥都要友好
Be pleasant no matter how much it hurts.
我马上下来
I'll be right down.
我们现在只靠脉冲引擎运行
We're only running on impulse engines now.
通常我们只用曲速引擎
Ordinarily, we use the warp engines exclusively.
嗯…我想…
Well ... I suppose ...
姑娘…
lassie ...
就算是我们的脉冲引擎
that even our impulse engines
看起来也更快
must seem fast
与你们的核推进装置相比
compared to your nuclear propulsion units.
我们感兴趣的
We are interested
是这艘船如何在战斗中使用
in how the ship is used in combat,
而不是它的引擎
not in what drives it.
引擎是机械师和仆人们操心的
Engines are for mechanics and menials.
仆人?
Menials?
没有引擎
Without engines,
就没有战斗或…
there'd be no fighting or ...
[柯克] 斯科特先生!
[Kirk] Mr. Scott!
你应该告诉我
I wish you had told me
你想要参观轮机部
you wanted a tour of the engineering department.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表