剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
你昏倒前有什么感觉?
What did you feel before you passed out?
没有
Nothing.
没有?
Nothing?
绝对没有
Absolutely nothing.
上尉…
Lieutenant...
医生,我没有什么可以告诉你的了!
Doctor, there is nothing more I can tell you!
上尉,你完全不合作!
Lieutenant, you're being completely uncooperative.
你会把它放在我的记录里吗?
Are you putting that into my record? It's not true.
我会把真♥相♥放在你的记录里,要是我能知道的话
I'll put the facts into your record if I can get them.
好了,米拉
Come on, now, Mira.
我们必须帮助医生
We must help the doctor.
告诉我们发生了什么
Tell us what happened.
也许你可以向她解释一下
Perhaps you can explain to her
她希望在星际舰队中从事的任何职业
that any career she hopes for in Starfleet
都需要纪律和合作
requires discipline and cooperation.
嗯,我相信这就是上尉想要的
Well, I'm sure that's what the lieutenant wants.
她只是不理解
She just didn't understand.
是吧,姑娘?
Did you, now, lass?
对待病人的态度真不错,斯科提
With a bedside manner like that, Scotty,
你入错行了
you're in the wrong business.
记录被发送后,我会被遣返,不是吗?
When the record of this is forwarded, I'll be sent back, won't I?
才不会,太荒唐了
You will not. That's ridiculous.
习惯太空旅行需要一个过程
This getting used to space travel, that takes some doing.
不是每个人都能接受它
Not everybody takes to it.
那你呢?
Did you?
呃,我,那是不同的
Well, me, that's different.
我几乎是为它而生的
I was practically born to it.
我想继续
I want to continue.
你会的
You will.
你通过了星际舰队的初步考试
You passed your Starfleet preliminary examinations.
这只是习惯了你所谓的太空腿
And this is just getting used to what you might call your space legs.
我希望这就是全部
I hope that's all it is.
舰长,我已经绘制了风暴的路径
Captain, I've plotted the storm's path.
莱姆利先生
Mr. Lemli.
主屏幕投影
Main screen projection.
在目前的过程中,它将像击中我们一样击中阿尔法记忆小行星
On its present course, it will hit the Memory Alpha planetoid as it did us.
上尉,尝试警告阿尔法记忆那个现象的接近
Lieutenant, try and warn Memory Alpha of the proximity of that phenomenon.
给我一个ETA的影响
Give me an ETA for its possible impact.
我不能,长官
I cannot, sir.
它具有改变速度的能力
It has the ability to change speed.
长官,无法建立与小行星的联♥系♥
Sir, I'm unable to establish contact with the planetoid.
我在所有频率上呼叫,没有反应
I'm hailing on all frequencies. No response.
影响不大,舰长
It is of little consequence, captain.
阿尔法记忆没有护盾
Memory Alpha has no protective shields.
没有护盾?
No shields?
没有,舰长
None, Captain.
图书馆综合体组装时
When the library complex was assembled,
屏蔽行为被认为与其纯粹的学术目的相悖
shielding was considered inappropriate to its totally academic purpose.
由于记忆星球上的信息对每个人都是免费提供的
Since the information on the Memory planet is freely available to everyone,
特殊保护被认为是不必要的
special protection was deemed unnecessary.
好极了
Wonderful.
我希望风暴知道这个理由
I hope the storm is aware of that rationale.
正在靠近小行星
Completing approach to planetoid.
它已经超过了阿尔法记忆,舰长
It is already over Memory Alpha, Captain!
它的速度令人难以置信
Its speed is incredible.
它正在撞击小行星
It's hitting the planetoid.
我们在轨道范围内吗?
Are we within orbit range, Mr. Chekov?
正在降落
Making final approach.
上尉,试着警告他们…
Lieutenant, try and warn them ...
抱歉,长官,我无法突破干扰
I'm sorry, sir. I can't break through this interference.
史波克先生,有多少人在阿尔法记忆上?
Mr. Spock, how many people are on Memory Alpha?
它因使用该复合体的各个联邦行星的
It varies with the number of scholars, researchers, and scientists
学者,研究人员和科学家的数量而异
from various Federation planets who are using the complex.
[契科夫] 舰长,我们在轨道范围内
[Chekov] Captain, we are within orbit range.
锁定轨道
Lock into orbit.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
[苏鲁] 它正在离开阿尔法记忆,舰长
[Sulu] It is leaving Memory Alpha, Captain.
传感器没有检测到阿尔法记忆有能量产生
Sensors give no readings of generated energy from Memory Alpha.
有生命读数吗?
Any life readings?
没有
None.
让我们看看下面发生了什么
Let's find out what's going on down there.
柯克呼叫轮机部,斯科特先生,报告
Kirk to engineering. Mr. Scott, report.
柯克呼叫轮机部,斯科特先生?
Kirk to engineering. Mr. Scott?
该死他到底在哪儿?
Where the devil is he?
斯科提,到舰桥报告
Scotty, report to the bridge,
到舰桥报告
report to the bridge.
传送室,待命,我会带一支登陆小队过来
Transporter room, stand by. I'm taking a landing party down there.
是的,长官
Aye, aye, sir.
我是斯科特
Scott here.
斯科提,你去哪儿了?现在在哪里?
Scotty, where've you been? Where are you?
在医务室
In the Sickbay.
你生病了吗?
Are you sick?
哦不,我只是在查看那个女孩
Oh no. I was just checking on the lass.
她会没事的,她没毛病
She's going to be fine. There's nothing wrong with that.
好的,听到你的预测,我松了口气,斯科特先生
Well, I'm relieved to hear your prognosis, Mr. Scott.
医生和你在一起还是我该去轮机部找他?
Is the doctor there with you or will I find him in engineering?
我是麦考伊,吉姆
McCoy here, Jim.
医生,女孩怎么样?
Doctor, how's the girl?
我认为她的状态很好
I think she's in good shape.
嗯,斯科特先生似乎同意你的看法
Well, Mr. Scott seems to agree with you.
你们两个立刻到传送室见我
The two of you meet me in the transporter room on the double.
[柯克] 舰长日志,补充,星历,5725.6
[Kirk] Captain's log, supplemental, stardate, 5725.6.
风暴已经清除了阿尔法记忆
The storm has cleared Memory Alpha.
它正以令人难以置信的速度远去
It is heading away at incredible speed.
我们一直无法与小行星取得联♥系♥
We have been unable to make contact with the planetoid.
它的沉默是不祥的
Its silence is ominous.
我们正传送下去调查
We are beaming down to investigate.
不知怎的,我觉得传送到黑暗中令人不安
Somehow I find transporting into darkness unnerving.
斯科提,你能不能给我们弄亮些?
Scotty, can you get us some more light?
恐怕这灯只能这样了,舰长
I'm afraid this light will have to do, Captain.
发电机不工作
The generator is inoperative.
损坏报告,史波克
Damage report.
银河系的灾难,舰长
Disaster for the galaxy, Captain.
中枢大脑受损,记忆核心烧毁
The central brain is damaged. The memory core is burned out.
银河系的损失可能无法挽回
The loss to the galaxy may be irretrievable.
舰长!
Captain!
附近有一个非常微弱的生命读数,舰长
Getting a very faint life reading in the immediate vicinity, Captain.
找到他,让他活着
Locate him and keep him alive.
我们需要更多有关这个敌人的信息
We need more information about this enemy.
这边,舰长!
Over here, Captain!
[咆哮]
[GROWLS]
老骨头,你能做点什么吗?
Bones, can you do something?
没有,吉姆
Not a thing, Jim.
罗曼上尉昏倒时发出了一样含混不清的声音
The same garbled sounds Lieutenant Romaine made when she fainted.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
我确定
Absolutely sure.
柯克呼叫企业号♥
Kirk to Enterprise.
我是苏鲁
Sulu here.
立即把罗曼上尉传送下来
Beam down Lieutenant Romaine immediately.
史波克,你以前见过这样的东西吗?
Spock, have you ever seen anything like that before?
没有
Negative.
老骨头?
Bones?
她死了
She's dead.
她死于什么?
What did she die of?
严重的脑出血…
Severe brain hemorrhaging ...
由于神经系统扭曲
due to distortion of all neural systems,
自主神经系统溶解
dissolution of autonomic nervous system.
所有基本的人格因素,舰长
All basic personality factors, Captin.
攻击是彻底的
The attack was thorough.
其他人是怎么死的?
What did the others die of?
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表