剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
让你指挥企业号♥
and give you command of the Enterprise.
医生,我在指挥企业号♥
Doctor, I am in command of the Enterprise.
我想摆脱这个困境
I would like to remedy that situation.
如果你认为我的行为不正常,那就解除我的职责
If you believe I have acted irregularly, then relieve me of duty.
这是你作为这艘船的医务人员的特权
That is your prerogative as medical officer of this ship.
柯克[录音]:老骨头,史波克
KIRK [ON TAPE]: Bones, Spock,
既然你在播放这盘磁带,我们就假设我已经死了
since you're playing this tape, we will assume that I am dead,
战术形势危急
and the tactical situation is critical,
你们俩都陷入了殊死搏斗
and both of you are locked in mortal combat.
这意味着,斯波克,你控制着这艘船
It means, Spock, that you have control of the ship
并且可能正在做出你职业生涯中最艰难的决定
and are probably making the most difficult decisions of your career.
我只能提供一小点建议,不管它的价值如何
I can offer only one small piece of advice, for whatever it's worth.
使用你的所有知识和逻辑来拯救这艘飞船
Use every scrap of knowledge and logic you have to save the ship,
但是用直觉的洞察力来缓和你的判断
but temper your judgment with intuitive insight.
我相信你有这些品质,但如果你在自己身上找不到
I believe you have those qualities, but if you can't find them in yourself,
去找麦考伊
seek out McCoy.
征求他的意见,如果你觉得它合理,就采纳
Ask his advice, and if you find it sound, take it.
老骨头,你已经听到我刚刚告诉史波克的话了
Bones, you've heard what I've just told Spock.
如果可以,请帮助他
Help him if you can,
但记住他是舰长
but remember he is the captain.
必须毫无疑问地遵循他的决定
His decisions must be followed without question.
你可能会发现他有人类的洞察力也会犯人类错误
You might find that he is capable of human insight and human error.
他们是最难掩饰的
They are most difficult to defend.
但你会发现他值得同样的忠诚和信任
But you will find that he is deserving of the same loyalty and confidence
就像你们给我的一样
each of you have given me.
保重
Take care.
史波克,我,呃...
Spock, I, uh...
抱歉
I'm sorry.
它确实很伤人,不是吗?
It does hurt, doesn't it?
你让我说什么,医生?
What would you have me say, doctor?
[通讯器哔哔声]
[COMMUNICATOR BEEPS]
我是史波克
Spock here.
斯科提[通过无线电]:史波克先生
SCOTTY [OVER RADIO]: Mr. Spock,
我们有一个关于索利安牵引场的读数
we have a readout on the Tholian tractor field.
我想我们可以估算一下其大概完成时间
I think we can estimate its approximate completion time.
我很快就来
I shall be there shortly.
医生,我相信我们每个人都有各自的任务要完成
Doctor, I believe we each have our respective tasks to complete
在索利安人完成他们的任务之前
before the Tholians complete theirs.
[咕噜声]
[GRUNTING]
乌胡拉:舰长!
UHURA: Captain!
柯克舰长,我们以为你--
Captain Kirk, we thought you were--
乌乎拉:史波克!史--
UHURA: Spock! Mr. S--
- 医生,我刚刚看见了舰长-- - 当然,乌乎拉
- Doctor, I have just seen Captain-- - Of course you have, Uhura.
- 我们都很想见他 - 他活着,他还活着,医生
- We would all like to see him. - He's alive. He's alive, doctor.
- 当然 - 相信我,我确实看见了他
- Of course. - Believe me. I did see him.
我看见了,史波克!史波克先生!
I did. Spock! Mr. Spock!
- 我们去医务室 - 医生
- We're going to Sickbay. - Doctor.
医生,我没有疯
Doctor, I'm not going mad.
我确实看到了柯克舰长
I did see Captain Kirk.
我得去找史波克先生
I've got to get to Mr. Spock.
[咕噜声]
[GRUNTING]
斯科特呼叫舰长,斯科特呼叫舰长
Scott to captain. Scott to captain.
我是史波克,请说,斯科特先生
Spock here. Proceed, Mr. Scott.
我们的一名船员刚刚发疯了,但我们已经控制住了他
One of our crewmen just went berserk, but we have him under control.
向麦考伊医生报告发作前注意到的所有症状,通话完毕
Report to Dr. McCoy all symptoms noted prior to the attack. Spock out.
[咕噜声]
[GRUNTING]
- 麦考伊医生 - 是的,护士
- Dr. McCoy. - Yes, nurse.
我对袭击斯科特轮机长的船员进行了诊断
I have a diagnosis of the crewman who attacked Engineer Scott.
这绝对是由于间隙的恶化影响
It was definitely due to the deteriorative effects of interspace.
是的,它开始在整艘船上普遍传播
Yes, it's beginning to spread generally throughout the ship.
医生,我们有进展吗?
Are we any closer, doctor?
不,除了我肯定它是一种锡拉根衍生物,这就是答案
No, except I'm positive that it's a theragen derivative that's the answer.
最好是下一个
It better be the next one.
[契科夫发出咕噜声然后尖叫]
[CHEKOV GRUNTING THEN SCREAMING]
史波克先生也不相信我,是吗,医生?
Mr. Spock didn't believe me either, did he, doctor?
好吧,除了你,没有人看到它,乌乎拉
Well, nobody saw it but you, Uhura.
那么我没有真的看到他,是吗?
Then I didn't really see him, did I?
我认为是的
I don't think so.
[契科夫继续尖叫]
[CHEKOV CONTINUES SCREAMING]
- 我会变得像契科夫一样吗,医生? - 不
- Will I become like Chekov, doctor? - No.
我们正在努力工作,我们会找到解药的
We're working hard. We'll find an antidote.
- 我们开始进入分♥裂♥间期 - 我很好
- We're beginning to interphase. - I'm all right.
斯科特呼叫舰桥
Scott to Bridge.
史波克[通过无线电]:这里是舰桥,我是史波克
SPOCK [OVER RADIO]: Bridge. Spock here.
- 我们是否正在进入间隙? - 不是
- Are we slipping into interspace? - Negative.
我们目前相对稳定,你为什么要问?
We are relatively stable at the moment. Why do you ask?
我不相信
I don't believe it.
史波克:怎么了,斯科特先生?
SPOCK: What is it, Mr. Scott?
斯科特先生?
Mr. Scott?
史波克先生,我刚刚看到了柯克舰长
Mr. Spock, I've just seen Captain Kirk.
他和我们一样站在那里,然后他就消失了
He was standing there just as plain as we are. And then he disappeared.
立即向舰桥报告
Report to the bridge immediately.
这听起来像乌乎拉的故事,你认为这里面有什么真♥相♥吗?
That sounds like Uhura's story. You suppose there's any truth in it?
在关键时刻,人有时会看到他们想看到的东西
In critical moments, men sometimes see exactly what they wish to see.
你认为他们看到吉姆
Do you suppose they're seeing Jim
是因为他们对你失去了信心吗?
because they've lost confidence in you?
- 我只是在陈述一个事实,医生 - 麦考伊:它变得越来越危险
- I was merely stating a fact, doctor. - McCOY: It's getting critical.
在下层甲板上发生了一些袭击事件
There have been a number of assaults down on the lower decks.
甚至斯科提也受到了影响
Even Scotty's being affected.
如果斯科提倒下,那是我们就没有任何机会
If Scotty goes under, that's the finish of whatever chance we have
让企业号♥离开这里了
of getting the Enterprise out of here.
麦考伊医生,请交给我
Please leave that to me, Dr. McCoy.
我意识到船员是你最关心的问题
I realize that the crew are your prime concern.
你在实验室对他们最好
You can best serve them in your laboratory.
我要求你在找到补救措施前不要出来
I urge you to confine yourself to it until a remedy has been found.
史波克!
Spock!
呵呵
Heh.
一定是这个空间,它也影响到我了,我…
Must be this space. It's getting to me too. I...
我知道你什么都没做,史波克,我--对不起
I know it's nothing you've done, Spock. I-- I'm sorry.
我明白,医生
I understand, doctor.
我敢肯定,舰长会简单地说:“算了,老骨头,”
I'm sure the captain would simply have said, "Forget it, Bones."
史波克先生,看
Mr. Spock, look.
舰长
Captain.
舰长?
Captain?
舰长
Captain.
- 我没事吧,医生? - 是的,乌乎拉,你很好
- Am I all right, doctor? - Yes, Uhura, you're fine.
- 那我看到的… - 是真的
- Then what I saw... - It was real.
柯克舰长还活着?
Captain Kirk's alive?
我们都看到了他,舰长还活着
We all saw him. The captain's still alive.
哦
Oh.
[通讯器哔哔声]
[COMMUNICATOR BEEPS]
查佩尔[通过无线电]:查佩尔护士呼叫麦考伊医生
CHAPEL [OVER RADIO]: Nurse Chapel to Dr. McCoy.
我是麦考伊
McCoy here.
最后一次锡拉根测试的结果为你准备好了,医生
Results of the last theragen test ready for you, doctor.
我马上到
I'll be right there.
你对那个相位炮的担忧是正确的
Then your fears about that phaser were correct.
它在那疯狂的空间结构中炸出了一个洞
It blasted a hole right through that crazy space fabric,
只有天知道它把挑战号♥送到了哪里
and only heaven knows where it sent the Defiant.
确实,但舰长留了下来,只有重叠时间发生了变化
Exactly. But the captain remained. Only the overlap time changed.
下一次分♥裂♥间期将发生在这里,你能做好准备吗?
The next interphase will occur here. Can you be ready?
那大约20分钟,是的,她会再回来的
That will be about 20 minutes. Aye, she'll be back together.
但我们只能积累大约80%的动力
But we'll only have about 80 percent power built up.
必须这样做,斯科特先生
It will have to do, Mr. Scott.
[哔哔声]
[BEEPING]
来
Come.
- 你那里有什么? - 我请客
- What have you got there? - Compliments of the house.
为了你和船员的健康
To your good health and the health of the crew.
你找到解药了,医生
You've found the antidote, doctor.
是的,我已经让船上的每个人
Yes, and I've ordered it orally or intravenously
口服或静脉注射了
for everyone aboard the ship.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表