剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
找寻自我的时候
When I would search myself.
你现在烦恼吗?
Are you troubled now?
是的
Yes.
因为什么?
By what?
你和弗林特一起住这里开心吗?
Are you happy here with Flint?
他是银河系中最伟大、最善良、最聪明的人
He is the greatest, kindest, wisest man in the galaxy.
那你为什么害怕?
Then why are you afraid?
不要害怕
Don't be afraid.
终止命令
Stop command.
终止
Stop.
谢谢你,史波克先生
Thank you, Mr. Spock.
幸好机器人没有发现我的存在
Fortunately, the robot did not detect my presence
并解除我的相位枪
and deactivate my phaser.
M-4被设计用来保护这个家庭及其成员
M-4 was programmed to defend this household and its members.
毫无疑问,我应该修改它的指令
No doubt I should have altered its instructions
来允许你采取未经授权但可预测的行动
to allow for unauthorized but predictable actions on your part.
它以为你在攻击蕾娜
It thought you were attacking Rayna.
一个误解
A misinterpretation.
如果它现在就在身边,它会纠正…
If it were around right now, it would correct...
非常有用不可或缺的设备,真的,我还做了一个
Too useful a device to be without, really. I created another.
它现在将前往实验室并与麦考伊医生会合
It will now go to the laboratory and join Dr. McCoy.
真有意思
Fascinating.
幸亏你没有攻击我,舰长
Be thankful that you did not attack me, Captain.
否则我大概已经接受了战斗,我的体力是你的两倍
I might have accepted battle and I have twice your physical strength.
用你自己的话来说,这将是一次“有趣的权力测试”
In your own words, it would be an "interesting test of power."
他真是孩子气啊,蕾娜
How childish he is, Rayna.
你会称他为勇敢还是傻瓜?
Would you call him brave or a fool?
我很高兴他没有死
I'm glad he did not die.
当然,死亡,在不必要的时候,是一件悲惨的事情
Of course. Death, when unnecessary, is a tragic thing.
麦考伊医生和新的瑞他啉在实验室里
[Flint] Dr. McCoy's in the laboratory with the new ryetalyn.
他对它的质量很满意
He's satisfied with its quality.
我可以建议你在这里耐心、安全地等待吗?
May I suggest that you wait here patiently, safely?
你已经见识过了,我的防御系统自动运行
You have seen that my defense systems operate automatically
并不总是按照我的意愿
and not always in accordance with my wishes.
来吧,蕾娜
Come, Rayna.
蕾娜
Rayna.
来
Come.
我不喜欢他命令她的方式
I don't like the way he orders her around.
既然我们依靠弗林特先生来提供瑞他啉,舰长
Since we are dependent on Mr. Flint for the ryetalyn, Captain,
我恭敬地建议你少关注些这位小姐
may I respectfully suggest that you pay less attention to the young lady
如果你再次遇到她的话
if you should encounter her again.
我们东道主的兴趣似乎不仅限于艺术和科学
Our host's interests do not appear to be confined to art and science.
他爱她?
He loves her?
表现得很明显
Strongly indicated.
妒忌
Jealousy.
是的,这可以解释这次袭击
Yes, that would explain the attack,
但他似乎希望我们在一起
but he seemed to want us together.
台球比赛
The billiard game.
他建议我们跳舞
He suggested we dance.
据我所知,它似乎确实违背了男性的逻辑
It does appear to defy the male logic, as I understand it.
柯克呼叫企业号♥,斯科特先生
Kirk to Enterprise. Mr. Scott.
是的,舰长
Aye, Captain
关于瑞吉利热的报告
Report on the Rigelian fever.
船上几乎每个人都感染了,舰长
Nearly everybody aboard has got it, Captain.
我们正在组建一个骨干团队,并等待瑞他啉
We're working a skeleton crew and waiting for the ryetalyn.
[柯克] 再等一会儿,斯科提
[Kirk] Just a little while longer, Scotty.
计算机检索报告
Report on the computer search.
没有关于弗林特先生的报道
There's no report on Mr. Flint.
他似乎没有任何过去
He doesn't seem to have any past.
这颗星球是30年前被布拉克先生买♥♥下的
The planet was purchased 30 years ago by a Mr. Brack,
一个富有的金融家和隐士
a wealthy financier and recluse.
用电脑检查蕾娜·卡佩克
Run a computer check on Rayna Kapec.
身份,父母去世后的合法监护人
Status, legal ward after the death of her parents.
是的,长官
Aye, sir.
通话完毕,斯科特先生
Kirk out, Mr. Scott.
我们还有一个更大的谜团,舰长
We have still a greater mystery, Captain.
我能用三录仪对弗林特先生进行扫描
I was able to run a tricorder scan on Mr. Flint.
他是人类,但某些生物物理特性
He is human, but there are certain biophysical peculiarities,
一些身体机能读数不成比例
some body-function readings are disproportionate.
比如,显示了极端年龄,大约为6,000年
For one thing, extreme age is indicated, on the order of 6,000 years.
史波克先生,你能确认一下吗?
Can you confirm that, Mr. Spock?
我将通过麦考伊医生的医疗计算机对读数进行编程
I shall program the readings through Dr. McCoy's medical computer
当我们回到船上时
when we return to the ship.
时间因素?
Time factor?
我们必须在两小时十八分钟内开始注射瑞他啉
We must commence ryetalyn injections within two hours and 18 minutes,
否则这场流行病对我们所有人来说都是致命的
or the epidemic will prove fatal to us all.
现在是什么在进行处理?
What's keeping the processing this time?
耽搁可能是故意的
The delay may be deliberate.
好像他出于某种原因把我们留在这里
As though he was keeping us here for some reason.
真有趣,我们的主人似乎希望我们逗留
Most interesting. Our host appears to wish us to linger,
然而他很担心
yet he is apprehensive.
我们很可能被监视了
It is logical to assume that we are being monitored
而且他知道我们的一举一动
and that he is aware of our every move.
你派机器人去杀了他
You sent the robot to kill him.
它是来保护你的
It came to protect you.
我的思维并没有召唤它,我不害怕
My mind could not have summoned it. I was not frightened.
那么它是有缺陷的,我会自己摧毁它
It was defective, then. I would have destroyed it myself.
我骗过你吗?
Have I lied to you?
从没
Never.
相信我说的话,我不希望柯克舰长死
Believe what I say. I would not want Captain Kirk dead.
你有什么感觉?
What did you feel?
你会让他们拿到瑞他啉吗?
You'll let them have the ryetalyn?
是的
Yes.
如果你愿意,去找他们,和他们告别
Go to them if you wish. Say your farewells.
我是柯克
Kirk here.
我是斯科特先生,长官
Mr. Scott, sir.
联邦司法库中没有蕾娜·卡佩克的记录
There's no record of a Rayna Kapec in Federation legal banks.
没有监护人?
No ward of custody?
任何电脑库中都没有背景资料
No background in any computer banks.
和弗林特一样
Like Flint.
通话完毕
Kirk out.
"和弗林特一样"
"Like Flint."
没有过去的人
People without a past.
他对她有什么影响?
What hold does he have over her?
舰长,我想说眼下我们最关心的是瑞他啉
Captain, I would suggest our immediate concern is the ryetalyn.
让我们找到麦考伊
Let's find McCoy.
舰长
Captain.
我和你在实验室碰头
I'll meet you in the lab.
我是来告别的
I've come to say goodbye.
我不想说再见
I don't want to say goodbye.
最后一次温柔的邂逅,柯克舰长,结束你的作用
A last tender encounter, Captain Kirk, to end your usefulness.
我告诉你,史波克,我在等机器人完成处理
I tell you, Spock, I was waiting for the robot to finish the processing
接着我知道的就是它就不见了,瑞他啉也是
and the next thing I knew it was gone and so was the ryetalyn.
有趣
Interesting.
显然,弗林特先生还没有准备好让我们离开
Obviously, Mr. Flint is not yet ready for us to depart.
嗯,我想最好告诉吉姆
Well, I think we'd better tell Jim.
舰长要我们在这里等
The captain wanted us to wait here.
跟我走
Come with me.
…我给你幸福
...I offer you happiness.
我了解这里的安保措施
I've known security here.
童年必须结束
Childhood must end.
你爱我,而不是弗林特
You love me, not Flint.
弗林特撒谎,瑞他啉不在这里
Flint lied. The ryetalyn isn't here.
收到三录仪读数,舰长
Picking up tricorder readings, Captain.
显然,瑞他啉在这扇门后面
Apparently, the ryetalyn is behind this door.
为什么弗林特要对我们耍花招?
Why is Flint playing tricks on us?
显然,如果可以的话,我们应该进去拿它
Apparently, we're supposed to go in and get it if we can.
让我们不要让象棋大♥师♥失望
Let's not disappoint the chess master.
相位枪全功率
Phasers on full.
舰长,我去拿瑞他啉
Captain, I shall get the ryetalyn.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表