剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
你的联邦会隔离整个区域
You will quarantine the entire area.
是的,我想会的
Yes, we will.
我们会死,并以这种方式解决你的问题,还有我们的
And we will die and solve your problem that way. And ours.
你的问题呢,舰长,还有你的瓦肯朋友?
What about your problem, Captain, and your Vulcan friend?
如果你投身于斯卡罗斯的事务
If you will devote yourself exclusively to the concerns of Scalos
我们很乐意留下并照顾企业号♥
we shall be pleased to take care of the Enterprise.
你仍然可以发现斯卡罗斯的生活非常愉快
You could still find life on Scalos very pleasant.
- 并且非常短暂 - 和这里一样短暂
- And very brief. - It will be just as brief here.
你无法回到你自己的级别
You cannot get back to your own level.
没有答案吗,舰长?
No answer, Captain?
- 我让你这么不高兴吗? - 哦,不是
- Do I displease you so much? - Oh, no.
我想没有什么比和你在一起更愉快的了
I can think of nothing I'd rather do than stay with you.
除了活着
Except staying alive.
启动
Energize.
再见,舰长
Goodbye, Captain.
你有什么消息?
What have you got?
我们已经合成了一种可能对抗斯卡罗斯的水的反作用剂
We have synthesised a possible counter agent to the Scalosian water.
但是我们没有机会测试它
But we did not have the opportunity to test it.
让我们测试一下
Let's test it.
什么都没有发生
Nothing's happening.
你的动作似乎非常缓慢
You do seem to be moving very slowly.
[慢声]先生…
[SLOW VOICE] Mister...
史波克
Spock.
舰长!你从哪儿来的?
Captain! Where did you come from?
- 不知道从哪儿冒出来的 - 史波克先生也来了吗?
- Out of the nowhere into the here. - Is Mr. Spock coming too?
斯科提
Scotty.
柯克:舰长日志,星历5710.9
KIRK: Captain's log, stardate 5710.9.
史波克先生一直处于加速状态
Mr. Spock has remained in accelerated time
这样他能更快地进行修复
so he might effect repairs more rapidly.
- 有人正在修理每个控制台! - 电路恢复的速度如此之快!
- Somebody's repairing every console! - They're being recircuited so fast!
我想我们已经找到了史波克先生
I think we've located Mr. Spock.
- 你的电路通畅了吗? - 是的,长官
- Are your circuits clearing? - Yes, sir.
取消红色警报,打开所有频道
Cancel Red Alert. Open all channels.
舰长呼叫船员,修理工作由史波克先生负责
Captain to crew. Repairs are being effected by Mr. Spock.
该船即将恢复正常运行
The ship will resume normal operations almost immediately.
史波克先生,我向你的维修工作和你致敬
Mr. Spock. My compliments to your repair work and yourself.
谢谢,舰长,我发现这是一种加速体验
Thank you, Captain. I found it an accelerating experience.
是的…
Yes...
没有故障了吧?
No malfunctions anywhere?
上尉
Lieutenant.
抱歉,我不小心碰到了磁带按钮,我会把它取下来
I'm sorry. I touched the tape button accidentally. I'll take it off.
那是…没有故障
That's... no malfunction.
没有,长官
No, sir.
再见,迪拉,
Goodbye, Deela.
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表