剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表
Where are you from?
一座岛屿
An island.
什么岛?
What is this island?
它被称为地球
It's called Earth.
我不知道地球岛
I know no island Earth.
没关系,继续说
No matter. Continue.
今晚之前我从未见过那个女人
I never saw that woman before tonight.
当她尖叫时
When she screamed,
据我所知,她正受到攻击
as far as I could tell, she was being attacked.
那你否认是她的同谋?
Then you deny being her accomplice?
是的,我否认
Yes, I deny it.
当我听到她的尖叫声时,我正在图书馆阅读
I was reading in the library when I heard her scream.
大人,图书馆?
My lord, the library?
你记得图书馆在哪里吗,大人?
Do you remember where the library is, my lord?
也许你在这件事中是无辜的
Perhaps your part in this is innocent.
我相信你是一个诚实的人
I believe you to be an honest man.
他是个巫师!
He's a witch!
小心,女人,我确信你有罪
Take care, woman. I'm convinced of your guilt.
不要用虚假的指控加重罪行
Do not compound it with false accusation.
他对看不见的鬼魂说话
He speaks to unseen spirits.
他是个巫师
He's a witch.
你听到了声音!
You heard the voices!
是真的,大人
It's truth, my lord.
我听到鬼魂和他说话
I heard the spirit talk to him.
他回答并叫它老骨头
He answered and did call it Bones.
你是个巫师,他施了一个咒语
You're a witch. He cast a spell.
他让我违背我的意志偷窃
He made me steal against my wish.
你肯定不会信…
Surely you don't believe...
你听过这些鬼魂吗?
You heard these spirits?
是的,大人,我可以作证
Aye, my lord. I'll witness to it.
大人,他听到的
What he heard, my lord,
只是我在图书馆墙后的朋友
were only my friends behind the wall in the library.
图书馆
In the library.
我对此一无所知
I know nothing of this.
派人去请一个精通巫术的人,让他检查一下
Send for someone learned in witchcraft and let him examine him.
这事和我没关系
I will have nothing to do with it.
大人,至少安排我见见阿托兹先生吧
My lord, at least arrange for me to meet Mr. Atoz.
我不认识阿托兹!
I know of no Atoz.
是的!是的!阿托兹!
Yes! Yes! Atoz!
我对此一无所知,对这些事一无所知!
I know nothing of this, nothing of these matters!
我不会听他说的!
I will not hear him!
让我和你说话!
Let me speak to you!
我不会听他说的!
I will not hear him!
至少让我和你谈谈!
At least let me talk to you!
巫师!巫师!巫师!
Witch! Witch! Witch!
他们会烧死你
They'll burn ya.
麦考伊,麦考伊,醒醒
McCoy. McCoy, wake up.
你是谁?
Who are you?
我叫扎拉贝斯
My name is Zarabeth.
扎拉贝斯
Zarabeth.
史波克,我们在图书馆吗?
Spock, are we in the library?
不,我们仍处于冰河时代,但目前是安全的
No, we are still in the ice age, but safe for the moment.
吉姆
Jim.
吉姆呢?
What about Jim?
医生,你的状态不能起来
Doctor, you're in no condition to get up.
你躺下休息
You lie down and rest.
我会设法找到舰长
I shall attempt to find the captain.
你找到他,史波克
You find him, Spock.
你不用担心我,只要找到他
Don't you worry about me. You just find him.
史波克?
Spock?
这个吉姆是谁?
Who is this Jim?
他是我们的指挥官,也是我们的朋友
He's our commanding officer and our friend.
我只看到你们两个,我不知道还有人
I saw only the two of you. I did not know there was another.
他没有和我们一起
He did not come with us.
他通过时间传送门被送到了另一个历史时期
He was sent through the time portal to another period in history
比这晚得多
much later than this one.
如果我要找到他
If I'm to find him,
只有一种可能的途径
there's only one possible avenue.
扎拉贝斯,你能告诉我时间传送门在哪里吗?
Zarabeth, will you show me where the time portal is?
但是你的朋友,他病了
But your friend. He is ill.
是的,没错
Yes, that is true.
如果我离开他,他有可能永远无法回到这艘船
If I leave him, there's a chance he may never regain the ship.
他会被放逐在这个时代
He would then be marooned in this time period.
但他没有死亡的危险
But he is no longer in danger of death,
所以我已经履行了对他的主要职责
so my primary duty to him has been discharged.
如果我留在这里
If I remain here,
我们队伍中的任何人都不能帮助柯克舰长
no one of our party would be able to aid Captain Kirk.
你让它听起来像一个等式
You make it sound like an equation.
它就应该是一个等式
It should be an equation.
我应该能从逻辑上解决这个问题
I should be able to resolve this problem logically.
也许它与间时有关
Perhaps it has something to do with the atavachron.
如果我对它的工作原理有更多了解就好了
If only I knew more about how it worked.
扎拉贝斯,你说你是作为囚犯被带到这里的
Zarabeth, you said that you were brought here as a prisoner.
能否问问…?
May I ask...?
为什么?
Why?
我的罪行是不明智地选择了我的亲戚
My crime was in choosing my kinsmen unwisely.
其中两人参与了谋杀佐尔·汗的阴谋
Two of them were involved in a conspiracy to kill Zor Khan.
我记得图书馆历史磁带上的那个名字
I remember that name from the history tapes in the library.
暴君佐尔·汗
Zor Kahn the tyrant.
他处决我的亲属是不够的
It was not enough that he execute my kinsmen.
佐尔·汗决心摧毁我们整个家族
Zor Kahn determined to destroy our entire family.
他使用间时把我们送到了没人能找到的地方
He used the atavachron to send us places no one could ever find us.
扎拉贝斯,我们必须回阿托兹先生和间时那里
Zarabeth, we must return to Mr. Atoz and the atavachron.
我们会带着麦考伊医生,你必须和我们一起去
We will carry Dr. McCoy and you must come with us.
我会送你和医生上船
I will send you and the doctor to the ship,
我去找柯克舰长
and I shall search for Captain Kirk.
我不能再通过传送门了
I can't go through the portal again.
如果我去了,就会死
If I do, I will die.
你不能回去?
You cannot go back?
我们谁也不能回去
None of us can go back.
当我们通过传送门时,我们被间时改变了
When we come through the portal, we are changed by the atavachron.
这就是它的功能
That is its function.
我们的基本细胞结构会根据我们进入的时间进行调整
Our basic cell structure is adjusted to the time we enter.
你不能回去
You can't go back.
如果你再次通过传送门
If you go through the portal again,
当你到达另一边时,你就会死去
you will die by the time you reach the other side.
[麦考伊]史波克?
[McCOY] Spock?
我们在哪?
Where are we?
你在这里很安全,麦考伊
You are safe here, McCoy.
是的,我记得你
Yes, I remember you.
来吧,医生,回床上
Come, Doctor. Back to bed.
你为什么还在这里,史波克?
Why are you still here, Spock?
你为什么不在找吉姆?
Why aren't you looking for Jim?
不可能去找他,医生
It is impossible to look for him, Doctor.
我们回不去了
We cannot go back.
不可能是什么意思?
What do you mean, impossible?
我们必须回去
We've got to get back.
扎拉贝斯向我解释了
Zarabeth explained it to me.
当我们通过传送门时
When we came through the portal,
它改变了我们的生理结构
it altered our physiological structure.
如果我们试图返回图书馆,我们就会死
If we attempt to return to the library, we shall die.
你是想告诉我我们被困在这里了吗?
Are you trying to tell me that we're trapped here?
是的,医生,我们被困住了
Yes, Doctor. We are trapped.
就像吉姆也被困在了他所在的地方
Just as Jim is trapped wherever he is.
[柯克]舰长日志,星历5943.9
[KIRK] Captain's log, stardate 5943.9.
这个时代的人相信巫师
The people of this time believe in witches,
我被指控会巫术
and witchcraft is what I've been accused of.
五名目击者听到麦考伊和我说话
Five witnesses heard McCoy's voice speak to me
并认为那是邪灵
and thought it was an evil spirit.
根据我对巫术审判的了解
From what I know of witchcraft trials,
我没有太多机会
剧集 | 星际旅行:原初(1966) | 导航列表