剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I want to find balance here, in this.
无论这算什么
Whatever this is.
不如称之为友谊吧
How about we call it a friendship?
暂时这样如何
How's that for now?
我的朋友 奥丽薇娅
Hey, my friend, Olivia,
我想邀请你和你儿子诺亚
I'd like you and your son Noah
这周末来我家
to come on over to my place this weekend
参加家庭圣诞节聚餐
for a family Christmas get-together.
拜托了
Please.
好吧 我...
Okay. I--
我需要考虑一下 好吗
I just need to think about it, okay?
但我会回复你 我能之后回复你吗
But I'll let you know. Can I let you know?
来就是了
Just come.
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler.
我知道是你
I know it was you.
又来 这次我♥干♥什么了
Again? What'd I do this time?
年轻女性 在李堡
Young woman. Fort Lee.
被谋杀 窒息而死
Murdered. Smothered to death.
太可怕了 但怎么可能是我♥干♥的呢
That's awful, but how could it have possibly been me?
你很清楚我在哪里
You know exactly where I've been.
-斯沃福德 -我完全糊涂了
- Swofford. - Now you've lost me.
你雇了他
You hired him.
雇凶杀人
A murder for hire.
那我这么做是因为什么
And I did this because?
为了陷害我儿子
To frame my son.
我希望能有一天离开这里
I hope to get out of here, one day.
等我出去后 我想从头做人
And when I do, I want to start fresh.
我不想跟你和你的家人开战
I don't want to be at war with you and your family.
我不想成为你这辈子的宿敌
I don't want to be your lifelong nemesis.
我不认识什么斯沃福德
I don't know any Swofford.
你付给他的专有货币
Well, the cryptocurrency you paid him with
与你想卖♥♥给我卧底的那些货币完全一致
is the same stuff you tried to pawn off on my undercover.
唯一一个
The only person
能接触到我专有货币的人
who has access to my proprietary coin...
是我女儿
Is my daughter,
黛娜
Dana.
我们能进来吗
May we come in?
当然 请便
Of course. Be my guest.
都进来吧
Guests.
这是我最新的饰物
It's my newest fashion accessory
为弥补我快速衰弱的行动机能
from my rapidly declining motor skills
和退步的认知水平
and diminished cognition line.
你喜欢吗
Do you like it?
惠特利教授
Professor Wheatley--
我知道 我让你失望了
I know. I disappointed you.
我希望自己能做个更好的目击证人
I wish I could have been a better witness.
我们不是为了庭审而来
We're not here about the trial.
是关于你女儿 黛娜
It's about your daughter, Dana.
你介意我四处看看吗
You mind if I take a look around?
当然不 不过今天我好像没打扫
Of course not. I don't think I tidied today.
黛娜
Dana?
黛娜
Dana.
你女儿
Your daughter.
她在哪
Where is she?
我们还希望你能告诉我们呢
Well, we were hoping that you could tell us.
我没见过她
No, I haven't seen her.
我正在好起来
I'm on the mend.
下次他们再尝试的时候 我会...
The next time they'd retry him, I'd--
是这么说的吧 复审
that's what it's called. A retrial?
复审 对 是叫复审
Retrial? Yeah, retrial.
-我给你泡壶茶吧 -不 谢谢 不用了
- Can I make you some tea? - No, thank you, I'm okay.
-很好 我... -那不喝茶
- Good. I'm-- - No on the tea.
嗯 那我们走吧
Yeah, and I think we're good to go then?
谢谢你抽出时间 惠特利教授
Thank you for your time, Professor Wheatley.
你能再来看我吗
Will--will you come see me again?
我尽力
I'll try.
我开了一瓶奥尔维耶托的酒
I opened the bottle from Orvieto.
给你倒一杯吧
Can I pour you a glass?
他们要干什么
What did they want?
我觉得你得消失一段时间了 亲爱的
I think you need to disappear for a little while, honey.
你父亲应该能安排
Your father should be able to arrange something.
爸爸
Dad?
抱歉我没去参加判决会
I'm sorry I didn't come to the verdict.
没事 我理解
It's okay. I understand.
对你来说不容易
It's been hard on you.
-对我们都是 -对我们都是
- On all of us. - On all of us.
迪克说陪审团未能取得一致意见
Dickie said it was a hung jury.
我不想谈
I don't want to talk about that.
会再进行庭审吗
Well, is there gonna be another trial?
他的前妻会再次出庭指证他
His ex-wife is going to testify again.
她正在康复
She's getting better,
所以这次她会是个更好的目击证人
so she'll be a better witness.
我们现在知道了他的策略 所以希望...
We now know his strategy, so hopefully...
我想让一切停下
I want it to stop.
我不想再去思考这一切了
I don't want to have to think about it anymore.
我也是
Me too.
我知道这不能让妈妈起死回生
I know it won't bring Mom back.
我只想和你在一起
I just want to be with you
和我的家人
and my family.
我也是
Me too.
你现在住这了 对吧
You're here now, right?
对 早上我还有个会
Yeah. I have a meeting this morning.
之后我都待在家里
I'll be here the rest of the day.
这周 这个月都是
Week. Month.
好吗
All right?
《野兽腹中》
杰克·亨利·艾伯特著
复审的时间下来了吗
Do we have a date for retrial?
不会有复审了
There's not gonna be a retrial.
检方办公室决定不再起诉
DA's office decided not to move forward.
案子证据不足
The case is weak.
他们不想投入更多资源
They don't want to expend the resources.
惠特利 你可以走了
Wheatley, you're a free man.
我希望你能重新考虑我的邀约
I hope you'll reconsider my offer.
这年头好顾问很难找
Good consiglieri are hard to find.
我说过我受不了愚蠢的客户
I told you once I don't suffer fools for clients.
世界上的钱永远也赚不完
There will never be enough money in the world.
我不同意
I disagree.
世界上有很多钱 拉斐尔
There's plenty of money in the world, Rafael,
而我打算拥有所有的钱
and I plan on getting my hands on all of it.
奶奶 那是伯尼·桑德斯吗
Grandma, is that Bernie Sanders?
我知道你们名字相同
I know you share the same name,
别告诉我你投票给他了
please don't tell me you voted for him.
这不关你事
It's none of your business.
她投给他了
She voted for him.
-小心 -烤箱新鲜出炉
- Careful. - Fresh from the oven!
-感受这股热气 -小不点
- Feel the burn. - Hey, kid!
-外公 -抱歉
- Grandpa! - Sorry about that.
他们来了 他们来了 各位
Hey, they're here! They're here, guys.
你们好啊
Hey, guys.
抱歉打扰了
I'm sorry to interrupt.
我刚听说了一些事
I just heard something,
我不希望你被蒙在鼓里
and I didn't want you to be blindsided by it.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表