剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
所以你被调到这里了
So you got transferred here?
好像是的
It would seem so.
算是降职吧
Kind of a downgrade.
他们还收走了我的枪
They took my gun too.
-真不走运 -是啊
- Tough break. - Yup.
你会打牌吗
You play cards?
是的 我会
Yeah, 10-4.
麦克卡森家见
See you at McCutcheon's.
到那儿见
I'll see you there.
邦妮花了一年的时间去了解安吉莉卡
Bonnie spent a year getting to know Angelica.
她非常努力取得她的信任
She worked really hard to gain her trust,
为她提供法律意见
providing legal counsel,
为她联♥系♥社会服务部门
connecting her with social services.
你知道安吉莉卡是被拐卖♥♥的吗
Do you know if Angelica was being trafficked?
我真的不知道 但这些女人
I honestly don't know, but these women,
她们很怕谈到此事
they're terrified to talk about that.
她在哪接客
Where'd she pick up her clients?
她有什么地盘吗
Did she have a territory?
我们分别负责不同的案子
We work separate cases,
但我认识一些和邦妮共事过的女人
but I know some of the women that worked with Bonnie,
她们在亨茨波因特那一带接客
they walk the track at Hunts Point.
邦妮和马西杀人帮有接触吗
Did Bonnie have any dealings with the Marcy Killers?
我听说过这个名字 但他们不是贩毒的帮派吗
I've heard the name, but aren't they a drug gang?
等等 你是说你在性♥交♥易有关的案件中
Wait, you're saying you haven't come across them
没有遇到过他们吗
in connection with sex trafficking?
是的 但我也不知道
No, but I don't know
纽约所有拐卖♥♥妇女进行性♥交♥易的帮派
every gang in New York that traffics women.
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler.
达内尔队长 很高兴见到你 长官
Captain Darnell, nice to meet you, sir.
我跟你直说了吧
I'm gonna be very straight with you.
我不想让你来这里
I don't want you here.
你是他们推给我的 我不喜欢这样
You were thrust on me, and I don't like it,
但这由不得我选
but it wasn't my choice.
好吧 我很欣赏您的坦诚
Well, I appreciate your honesty.
闭上嘴 听我说
Just shut up and let me talk.
我不喜欢丑闻 也很讨厌政♥治♥
I don't like scandal, and I hate politics.
所以无论你和你的前任警长之间发生了什么
So whatever happened between you and your former sergeant,
我都不关心
I don't give a damn.
你只要保持低调 别惹麻烦
You just keep your head down and stay out of trouble
否则我一定
or I will make sure
会让你的停职变成开除
that your suspension becomes an expulsion.
与此同时
Now in the meantime,
除非内务部重新恢复你的所有权限
unless and until IAB restores your full privileges,
在这之前你就负责文职
you're on desk duty.
你的字迹一定要清晰
Make sure your handwriting's legible.
收到 长官
Copy that, sir.
-瞧你 -是啊 瞧瞧我
- Look at you. - Yeah, look at me.
被困在你那小白鼠的工作里
Stuck in your little house-mouse gig.
别恨我
Please don't hate me.
我为什么要恨你
Why would I hate you?
因为我就是那个对上头说了好话
'Cause I'm the one that put in the good word
导致你被调到这鬼地方的人
that got you transferred to this hellhole.
好吧 我恨你
Well, I hate you.
听我说 事情的真♥相♥是
Look, truth of the matter is
他们把我调到哪都一样
it wouldn't have mattered where they sent me,
没枪的警♥察♥就是个累赘
a cop without a gun is dead weight.
没错 走吧 我们去兜兜风
Yeah. Come on, let's go for a ride.
我不觉得这是个好主意
Yeah, I don't think that's a good idea.
达内尔威胁说要开除我
I was threatened with expulsion by Darnell.
别管达内尔了
Forget about Darnell.
他就是个傻蛋 我们走吧
He's a jackass. Let's go.
快点
Come on.
快走吧
Let's roll.
在单行道上往错误的方向开
Turning the wrong way down a one-way street
能增添意外惊喜
adds the element of surprise.
你拦下越多人
The more people you stop,
越有可能发现些什么
more likely you are to find something.
拦截盘查 我想他们是这么说的
Stop and frisk, I think is what they call it.
没错
Yeah.
你也知道 如果你在一辆巡逻车里
And you know, if you're in a patrol car,
你只要需要停在路边 打开门
you just pull over, pop the door,
去追逃跑的人
chase whoever runs.
所以那些毒品
So the drugs.
你们搜到后 会怎么处理
Once you get them, what do you do with them?
这个嘛 马西杀人帮以前是我们的主要买♥♥家
Well, Marcy Killers were our main buyers,
但现在韦伯在直接和货源那边做生意
but now that Webb's dealing directly with the source,
他不再对街道层面的事物感兴趣了
he's not interested in the street level stuff anymore.
但没关系
But that's fine, that's cool.
我们还有很多买♥♥家
We still got plenty of buyers.
-比方说 看到那边那个孩子了吗 -看到了
- Like, see that kid over there? - Yeah.
17岁 铁石心肠
17 years old, hard as nails.
他和特里塔里奥组织有联♥系♥
He's got ins with the Trinitarios
纽约的多米尼加暴♥力♥帮派
他是我们的一位线人
and he's one of our CI's,
他会告诉我们谁在运毒
so he lets us know who's carrying
这样我们就能缴获他们的毒品
and we can jack their drugs.
-你确定他不会告密吗 -相信我
- You trust him not to talk? - Believe me,
我手里的证据足以让他被关上十辈子
I got enough to put him away for ten lifetimes.
他不会告密的
He ain't talking.
那她们呢 她们为谁工作
How about them? Who they work for?
不知道
No idea.
你不做女孩生意
You don't run girls?
我可是有女儿的
Hey, I got daughters.
马西杀人帮做女孩生意吗
Marcy Killers run girls?
这什么意思 审问我吗
What is this, an interrogation?
不是 我想了解情况
No, I'm trying to get a lay of the land.
我想找机会
I'm looking for opportunities.
但也不想抢任何他人地盘
I just don't want to step on anybody's toes
比如马西杀人帮
like the Marcy Killers.
也对
Right.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor, okay?
现在我们一起合作 用这个
We're working together now, use this.
你肯定不想被人通过警徽认出来
You don't want anybody to be able to ID you off your shield.
好
Yeah.
明天我会再带你出来逛逛
Tomorrow night I'll take you out for another ride
告诉你我们到底在这边如何行事
and show you how we really roll out here.
不是雨果干的
Hugo didn't do it.
那他应该不介意来这里
So he should have no problem coming in
亲自和我说明一下情况
and telling me that himself.
你知道这不可能
You know that's not gonna happen.
他有充分理由不相信警方
He has good reason not to trust the police.
而我们有充分理由将他
And we have good reason to consider him
-列为嫌疑人 -什么理由
- a person of interest. - What reason?
雨果在给马西杀人帮贩卖♥♥女孩吗
Is Hugo running girls for the Marcy Killers?
没有
No.
韦伯先生不允许做皮肉生意
Mr. Webb doesn't allow sex trafficking.
这完全违背他的信仰
It goes against everything he believes in.
这么说普雷斯顿·韦伯还是个极有原则的人了
Oh, so now Preston Webb is a man of high principle.
我确定的告诉你
I'm telling you,
马西杀人帮不贩卖♥♥女孩
the Marcy Killers don't run girls.
那为什么在受害人之一被枪击前几小时
Then why did Hugo contact one of the victims
雨果会和她联♥系♥
a couple hours before she got shot?
我不知道
I don't know.
听着...
Look...
诺娃 你知道我相信你的判断
Nova, you know I trust your judgement,
但有时候我担心你卧底太久
but sometimes I worry that you've been undercover so long
以至于无法看到这些人的真实面目
that you can't see these people for what they truly are.
"这些人"吗
These people?
你的语气开始像那些人了
You starting to sound just like them.
这话什么意思
What's that supposed to mean?
就是说也许你当了太久警♥察♥
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表