剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
一般他们杀了人 就想让对手知道
When they kill, they want their enemies to know.
所以我觉得这是私人恩怨
That's why I think it's personal.
另外 如果阿尔比信任我
And, by the way, if Albi trusts me,
就说明我们距离
it means I'm one step closer
跟约翰·科斯塔会面又近了一步
to getting face time with Jon Kosta.
目标正是如此
That's the goal.
刚好是我要找的人
Just the person I want to see.
最好别是一封邮件就能说清的事
This better not be a meeting that could have been an email.
科斯塔组织把我拉进亲朋好友组了
The K-O put me on their friends and family plan,
但我没法打电♥话♥
but I can't make calls,
只能收发短♥信♥
only incoming and outgoing texts.
我可以把它复♥制♥到电脑上深入探索一下
I can clone it to my laptop and do a deep dive
等我回到市里 我应该呆的地方
when I get back to the city, where I belong.
第一眼看上去 它跟普通的智能手♥机♥一样
At first glance, it looks like an ordinary smartphone,
但它没有定位系统 网络连接
but it's been stripped of its GPS, Internet,
相机和麦克风
camera, and microphone.
你甚至没法用它打电♥话♥
You can't even make calls on it.
而且也没法追踪它 真聪明
And you can't track it. Clever.
我从手♥机♥的垃圾箱里恢复了
I was able to retrieve some deleted texts
一些被删除的短♥信♥
from the phone's trash,
但如你们所见 它们都被层层加密了
but as you can see, they're heavily encrypted.
你要多久才能攻破密♥码♥
How long will it take you to crack the encryption?
这就是坏消息
That's the bad news.
没有密钥的情况下 这种复杂程度的加密
This level of sophistication is basically unbreakable
基本上牢不可破
without a decryption key,
但也有好消息
but there's good news too.
我成功分离出了其中一段
I was able to isolate a recurring portion
重复出现的加密代码
of the encryption code.
它间隔规律出现 模仿二战时期
At regular intervals, it mimics a World War II-era
英国电报的智能算法
British signal's intelligence algorithm.
通俗话来说呢
Translate?
它就像一个标志
It's like a signature.
厉害到这种程度的人
When you're this good,
做事会留名邀功
you want to take credit for your work.
玛拉基 是他的代号♥
Malachi. That's his code name.
玛拉基
没有人知道他的真名 甚至他的样貌
Nobody knows his real name or even what he looks like.
你怎么知道是他
Well, how do you know he's the one
做了科斯塔组织使用的那个简讯应用
that made the texting app that the K-O use?
我会雇他 如果我是他们的话
He's who I'd hire, if I were them.
而且我打赌代码里嵌入的是他的标志
And I'd bet that's his signature embedded in the code.
警长 请求准许参加
Sergeant, request permission to attend
这周末皇后区的夺旗竞赛
the Capture the Flag competition in Queens this weekend.
什么竞赛 那是什么
The who? What is that?
我听说过那种竞赛
I've heard about those.
黑客们和网络安全社区的成员们聚在一起
Hackers and members of the cybersecurity community get together
看谁能够通过后门攻入银行
and see who can backdoor their way into banks,
政♥府♥机关和媒体网站来取乐
government agencies, and media sites for fun.
那里会有酒和奖品
There's booze and prizes.
玛拉基这种人满世界地跑
Guys like Malachi travel all over the world
去参加这些竞赛
to compete in them.
我们机不可失
It's a can't-miss opportunity.
好吧
Okay.
马尔多纳多 你跟她一起去
Maldonado, you'll go with her.
您不介意我这样问的话 基尔布莱德议员
If you don't mind me asking, Congressman Kilbride,
达蒙的案子跟您有什么关系
what's your interest in Damon's case?
说实话 贝尔警长
Frankly, Sergeant Bell,
恐怕这个案子对你来说会是一场艰苦斗争
I fear you're facing a real uphill battle with this case.
我们非常清楚这点
We're well aware of that.
他们已经试图通过阿雅娜
They've already tried to get Ayanna
用极低的赔偿金让我和解
to back channel a lowball offer to me.
我想请你考虑一下跟我之前的律所合作
I want you to consider partnering with my old firm,
基尔布莱德 威瑟斯与道格拉斯律所
Kilbride, Weathers and Douglas.
他们会无偿接下这个案子
They'll take the case pro bono.
议员先生
Congressman--
那家公♥司♥跟我已经没有经济利益关系了
I have no financial stake in the firm any longer.
我只是知道事情会往什么方向发展
I just know where this is going,
而我希望你背后能有人支持
and I want you to have the muscle behind you
你需要他们来安然度过危机
that you're going to need to ride it out.
那你从中能得到什么好处呢
And what's in it for you?
除了一个"社会正义斗士"的街头声誉之外
Besides a little social justice warrior street cred?
阿雅娜
Ayanna.
贝尔警长 我佩戴了纽约警局的警牌二十六年
Sergeant Bell, I carried the NYPD badge for 26 years.
早在你出生前我就已经赢得街头声誉了
I earned my street cred before you were even born.
用力 用力 用力打
Pop that now. Pop that, pop that, pop that.
-这就对了 -雷吉
- There you go. - Reggie!
-是时候了 -什么
- It's about time. - What?
我昨晚在餐厅里背过身了几秒
Turn my back for a second at the restaurant last night,
你人就不见了
and you Houdini on me.
搞得像你有更好的地方要去似的
Like you had someplace better to go, huh?
我以为你不需要我了
I didn't think you needed me.
你想错了
You thought wrong.
我不知道
I don't know.
你有了那个手♥机♥
You got that phone,
也许就觉得你已经不需要我了
maybe you think you don't need me no more.
雷吉
Reg.
你是我兄弟 永远都是
You're my man. Always will be.
因为有你我才能走到这一步
You're the reason why I'm here.
不要忘记这点 好吗
Don't forget that. All right?
我给你发消息记得回
Hit me back when I text you.
兄弟 这玩意儿没法用
Look, man, this thing don't work.
科斯塔给我的那玩意
That thing that Kosta gave me.
兄弟 我试过给你打电♥话♥ 没用
Man, I tried to call you, nothing.
它只能发短♥信♥ 其他功能都禁用了
It's text only. Everything else is disabled.
我们就这么办事
That's how we roll.
-雷吉 -拿着
- Reggie. - Hold this.
我很快回来
I'll be right back.
怎么 你是因为没被邀请所以在撅嘴吗
What, are you pouting 'cause you didn't get the invite?
我不撅嘴
I don't pout.
科斯塔发话了就会邀请你
You're invited when Kosta says you're invited.
告诉我 艾迪·瓦格纳
Tell me something, Eddie Wagner.
你这种人为什么会为我老公手下
Why is a man like you working for the idiot
那个白♥痴♥工作
who's working for my husband?
人总得谋生 你老公是谁
A man's gotta make a living. Who's your husband?
他们叫我布利斯库太太
They call me Mrs. Briscu.
你好吗 很高兴认识你
How are you? Nice to meet you.
你可以叫我弗吕图拉
You can call me Flutura.
好
Okay.
他们说你以前是拳击手
They say you used to be a boxer.
手臂还挺强壮
You've still got the arms.
是吗 他们还说我什么
Yeah, what else do they say about me?
以我的身份会听到各种各样的事情
From where I sit, you hear all kinds of things.
例如 我知道昨晚
For example, I know you walked away
那个小骚货对你投怀送抱
from that skanky little vajze
你却走开了
who threw herself at you last night,
于是我很好奇 艾迪·瓦格纳是怎么回事
which has me wondering, what's Eddie Wagner's deal?
他是独身主义吗
Is he celibate?
同性恋
Queer?
吃药才能起来
Need a pill to get it up?
下次见面时告诉我答案
Next time I see you, I'm gonna want some answers.
-怎么样 -挺顺利的
- How'd it go? - Fine.
我们去吃点东西吧
Let's go get something to eat.
怎么了
What's up?
赵找到我们的无名尸了
Cho got a hit on our John Doe.
特里斯坦·武查 二代移♥民♥
Tristan Vucaj. Second- generation immigrant.
二十八岁 建筑工
28 years old. A construction worker.
这里只有几次因小偷小摸
All I see here are a couple of arrests
而被逮捕 以及一次酒驾
for petty theft and a DUI.
他看起来不像是大人物
He doesn't look like a major player.
有可能跟阿尔比的敌人们有关联
Could have been related to one of Albi's rivals.
那阿尔比杀他是为了什么 传达讯息吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表