剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
你知道 它们都需要一个家
You know, every one of them needed a home.
我们得照顾我们的动物朋友们
We have to look out for our animal friends.
是啊
Yeah.
你上次来看她是什么时候
When was the last time you checked on her?
大概是三个月之前
It was, like, three months ago,
但那时她有护工
but she had a caretaker.
奶奶 罗莎人呢
Grandma, what happened to Rosa?
谁
Who?
罗莎 那个上门来照顾你的女人
Rosa, the woman who was coming in to help you.
她太差劲了
Oh, she was horrible.
总是指挥我做这做那 我把她解雇了
She kept bossing me around. I fired her.
你不能解雇 我们雇了她 你不能解雇她
You can't fire--we hired her. You can't fire her.
我可以 我可以 我也这么做了
Yeah, yeah I can. I can and I did.
妈妈
Mama--
不要试图控制
And just stop trying to control--
我没有在试图控制你
I'm not trying to control you.
这样不行
This is not okay.
奶奶 你上次去看医生是什么时候
Grandma, when was the last time you went to the doctor?
不知道 可能几个月前吧
Oh, I don't know. A couple of months probably.
这样不行 这样不行
And that's not okay. That's not okay.
妈 妈妈
Ma--Mama--
妈妈 我们去医院吧 去检查一下身体
Mama, let's go to the hospital, we'll get your vitals checked.
我不要回医院
I am not going back to that hospital.
-那就是个疯人院 -那不是疯人院
- That is a nut house. - It's not a nut house.
不要吼我
Don't yell at me.
那是一个非常有资质的
It's a facility that is very qualified
治疗你这种病人的医院
to deal with people with your issues.
不 他们治疗什么病的资质都没有
No, they are not qualified to deal with anybody's issue.
听懂了吗 他们没用
Get it. They're no good.
我 我不要回那里
I--I'm not going back there.
必要的话我宁可待在这里等死
I'd rather stay here and die if I have to.
老天
Oh, God.
每次我感觉自己能行 就像
Every time I think I got this thing, like,
"我觉得我好了 不会再犯病了
"I think I'm okay. It's not gonna come back.
我没事了"
I'm fine."
然后 你们知道吗
And then, you know.
我82岁了 我弄不明白怎么才能正常
I'm 82 years old. I just can't figure normal.
我懂
I know.
奶奶 我知道 但我爱你
Grandma, I know, but I love you.
我们都爱你 请让我们帮助你吧
We all love you. Please let us help you.
或许你应该来跟我们住一阵
Maybe you should come stay with us for a bit?
没错
Yeah--
没错 你就应该来住一阵
Yeah, you totally should.
这是个好主意
It's a good idea.
是个好主意 我们该这么做
That's a good idea. We should do that.
来跟我们住
Stay with us.
这是重点 我们 拜托跟
That's the thing. Let's just--please stay with--
-你真的希望我去吗 -我真的希望你来
- You really want me to? - I really want you to.
跟我们一起住 我们会找到解决办法
Stay with us, and we'll figure it out.
我 我要收拾一下吗
Sh--should I clean up?
不用 我只要你带着她
No, I want you to just take
带她回我们家
and bring her back to our place,
我尽量周末回家 好吗
and I'll try to be there for the weekend, okay?
那这些猫怎么办
But what about the cats?
我会照顾好它们 奶奶
I'll take care of the cats, Grandma.
-真的吗 你真的会吗 -对 我会的
- Really? You really will? - Yes, I will.
我猜我是真的不太好了 是吗
I guess I'm not doing so well, am I?
你会好起来的
You could be doing better.
-他们开价多少 -十五
- How much did they offer? - 150.
十五万 就这点
150 thousand? That's it?
我以为至少能有一百万呢
I was expecting at least a million.
要那么多钱得出点人命才行
Someone's gotta die for that to happen.
那道歉呢
What about the apology?
没有道歉 没有革职
No apology. No terminations.
听着 我不是说你一定要接受
Look, I'm not saying that you have to accept it.
我甚至都没有在叫你去接受
I'm not even asking you to.
很好 因为这份协议烂透了
Good, because it's a terrible offer.
这比他们通常给的要多了
Well, it's more than they usually put up.
通常
Usually?
你是指他们弄断其他年轻黑人男性手指的
You mean all of the other times they've broken the bones
那些时候吗
of young Black men?
我只是说可能会更少
All I'm saying is that it could be less.
达蒙不是为了赔偿 阿雅娜
Damon is not in it for the payout, Ayanna.
他想要道歉 他想让那些人被开除
He wants an apology. He wants those men fired.
他要告他们
He's gonna take them to court.
好吧 肯定会变得很难看
Okay, well, then it's gonna get ugly.
-会有多难看 -很难看
- How much uglier can it get? - A lot.
拜托 你只知道这种事的套路
Come on, now, you know how this works.
他们会翻出他的旧账
They're gonna dredge up his past.
他在公园里抽大♥麻♥被捕的那次
The time he got arrested in the park for smoking pot.
-他当时才14岁 -无所谓
- He was 14. - It doesn't matter.
他们会让他显得像个罪犯
They're gonna make him out to be a criminal
仿佛他活该
like he deserved this.
他想要道歉 他想让警♥察♥失去工作吗
He wants apologies, he wants the cops to lose they jobs?
好吧 那就得准备好
Okay, well, just get ready to buckle up
-一路颠簸了 -对你而言
- for a bumpy ass ride. - For you.
对我们来说都是
For all of us.
她干得很不错 对吧
She did a pretty good job, don't you think?
对 看起来很酷 宝贝
Yeah, they look sick, babe.
我还是不相信我有自己的买♥♥卖♥♥了
I still can't believe I'm a business owner,
而你给我们买♥♥到了《汉密尔顿》的前排座
and you got us front row seats to "Hamilton."
世界的新秩序 宝贝
New world order, baby.
但这也是我应得的
It's not like I haven't earned it, though.
我有多少个夜晚孤单度过
I spent a lot of nights alone
而你在外面工作 赚钱买♥♥这些票
while you were out there making money for these tickets.
说到赚钱 宝贝 我得停一下
Speaking of making coin, babe, I gotta make a quick stop
然后就是剧院
before we head to the theater.
你说真的吗
Are you serious?
你好 基♥督♥山伯爵先生
Hello, Mr. Count of Monte Cristo.
你说对了我的名字
Ah, you got my name right.
类似"巨蟒小姐" 但稍有不同
It's, uh, like "Monty Python" but different.
-说到这个 -用火鸡而不是火腿
- Speaking of Montes-- - Turkey instead of ham.
-没错 -你知道我想要什么
- You got it. - Well, you know what I want.
他们开始说英语了 突然之间
They start speaking English, all of a sudden
就以为自己独♥立♥了 对吧
they think they're independent, right?
得让他们谦逊 诺娃在哪
Gotta keep them humble. Where the hell is Nova?
应该早就到了
Should be here already.
我认识你
Yo, I know you.
喂
Yo--
稍等 宝贝 我马上回来
Sit tight, baby, I'll be right back.
-快点 -就一分钟
- Be quick. - I'll just be a minute.
我不想错过节目的任何部分
I don't want to miss one second of the show.
对 你就是那个
Yeah, you're the guy that--
我猜当我们抢了他们的枪后
Woo, I guess Frugatti's boys got their panties in a bunch
弗加蒂的手下着急了 对吧
when we jacked their guns, huh?
你还好吗
You all right?
-嗯 -好
- Yeah. - Okay.
宝贝
Baby.
潘妲
Penda?
潘妲 潘妲 潘妲
Penda. Hey, hey, hey. Penda. Penda!
潘妲 拜托 坚持住 宝贝
Penda, come on. Stay with me, baby.
会没事的
It's gonna be okay.
是我 拜托 不
It's me, come on. No.
来人帮忙 来人帮忙
Somebody help me! Somebody help me!
我们联♥系♥的马西杀人帮那人被枪击了
We're trailing the Marcy Killer that got shot.
就是你跟我说的那个
The one you were telling me about.
-对 诺娃 -嗯
- Yeah. Nova. - Yeah.
只想确认是她
Just want to make sure it was her
然后再带走试图策反
before we pick her up and try to turn her.
非裔美国人 身高1.67米 中等身材
African American, 5'6", medium build,
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表