剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Not now. What are you doing?
我发誓没人看到我来这
I swear nobody saw me come in here.
但是 我想请你帮个忙
But look, I got a favor to ask of you.
说吧
Go on.
我现在手头紧
I'm short on cash.
听说你要办场聚会...
And I heard that you were throwing a party-
雷吉告诉你的吗
From Reggie?
那个蠢货就管不住自己的嘴
That idiot has no filters.
我就是想去做安保人员
I'm just thinking that I could do security.
我对于雇佣谁
I am very careful about
来给我的派对做安保非常谨慎
who I hire to do security for my parties.
我很谨慎 你知道你可以信任我
I'm careful. You know you can trust me.
我以前也做过安保
I've done it before.
怎么回事 你欠别人钱吗
So what, you owe someone money?
对 差不多吧
Yeah, something like that.
-我可以借你钱 -不不不 我不借钱
- I can lend you money. - No, no, no. I don't do that.
不
No.
-她们为我工作 -嗯 我想也是
- They work for me. - Yeah, I figured.
我认识她们一部分人的父母
I know some of their parents.
我们帮她们从阿尔巴尼亚过来 帮她们找工作
We help bring them from Albania, we help them get jobs.
她们有些人给我的派对工作
Some of them work my parties.
她们都住在这里吗
And they all live in the house?
对 直到她们各自安顿找到自己的家
Oh, until they get settled and find their own homes.
挺好 有点像安全屋吗
Oh, that's nice. Kind of like a safe house?
我们都是阿尔巴尼亚人 我们都照顾自己人
We're Albanians. We take care of our own.
听起来更好了
That's even nicer.
-我会告诉雷吉的 -那个 不 不 不
- I'll tell Reggie. - Yeah, no, no, no.
别这么做 不要
Don't do that. No.
关于透露我的经济状况
I mean, my financial situation,
那太丢人了 别 不要
that's a little embarrassing. No, no.
我可不想让他觉得我四处找人
I don't want him thinking that I'm running around
-求着去... -我会和他说是我的主意
- begging for... - I'll tell him it was my idea.
敢跟踪我 你可真够胆大的
You, you have got nerve following me around.
-那当然 -是的 很胆大
- Hell, yeah. - Yeah, you do.
现在离开这
Now out.
我能用一下洗手间吗
can I use your bathroom?
在楼上
Upstairs.
左手边第一间
First door on the right.
这也需要帮忙吗
Need help with that, too?
不用 我能搞定
No. I can manage.
我们来练习英语 我们来唱那首歌♥
Let's practice our English. Let's work on our song.
好
Okay.
♪你是我的阳光♪
♪ You are my sunshine ♪
♪我唯一的阳光♪
♪ My only sunshine ♪
♪你让我快乐♪
♪ You make me happy ♪
快点 斯特布勒
Come on, Stabler.
怎么了
Hey, what's up?
刚发了你一个文件 是受邀宾客名单
Just sent you a file. It's the guest list.
很多大人物 上层人专属的派对
Mm, lot of bigwigs. Very exclusive list.
对
Yeah.
有基尔布莱德议员
Congressman Kilbride?
♪你是我的阳光♪
♪ You are my sunshine ♪
♪我唯一的阳光♪
♪ My only sunshine ♪
♪你让我快乐♪
♪ You make me happy ♪
♪哪怕天空灰暗♪
♪ When skies are gray ♪
♪你根本不知 亲爱的♪
♪ You'll never know, dear ♪
♪我有多爱你♪
♪ How much I love you ♪
《基♥督♥山伯爵》
丽塔·拉斯库
《基♥督♥山伯爵》大仲马
《基♥督♥山伯爵》第十七章原文
"千万保证我的尖叫不被别人听到"
"Take care of my cries are not heard."
-警长 -议员
- Sergeant. - Congressman.
什么风把你吹来了
To what do I owe the pleasure?
爱德蒙·罗斯 你认识他吗
Edmund Ross. You know him?
主要还是久闻大名
By reputation, mostly.
你受邀去他家参加明晚的派对
You were invited to a party at his house tomorrow night.
慈善拍卖♥♥
Charity auction.
我经常收到很多派对邀请 警长
I get invited to a lot of parties, Sergeant.
这个没有被我安排进日程
This one didn't make it onto my schedule.
那可太糟了
That's too bad.
他富有 又有影响力
Rich, influential.
我觉得他正是那种
I'd think he'd be the exact person
你这样政♥治♥家想结识的人物
a politician like yourself would want to know.
你知道霍华德议员被指控
You're aware Congressman Howard was charged
强♥奸♥一名15岁少女吗
with raping a 15-year-old?
-真糟糕 -他接受了认罪协议
- Awful. - He's taken a plea deal.
我知道这事
I'm aware.
他算是没受罪 但此事不会到此为止
He's getting off easy, but it's not gonna stop there.
他将供出更多人
He's gonna give up names, too
我知道认罪协议怎么运作 警长
I know how a plea deal works, Sergeant.
我没什么可担心的
I have nothing to be concerned about.
我并不是在威胁你 议员
I'm not threatening you, Congressman.
你告诉过我如果我需要任何帮助的话
You told me that I could call on you
我可以来找你
if I needed help with anything.
我需要参加那场派对
I need to get into that party.
那你为什么不直接说呢
So why didn't you just say that?
你会帮我吗
Will you help me?
需要加咖啡吗
Your coffee?
给您
Here you are.
谢谢
Thank you.
我听说罗斯会把所有参加他派对的人
I'm told Ross keeps a little black book
列入黑名单
of everyone who attends his parties.
我可不想进那个名单
I don't want to wind up in that book.
把我当作你的宾客带去那个派对
Take me to the party as your date
我会确保你的名字不会被列进去
and I'll make sure your name stays out of it.
爸爸
嘿 伙计 希望你奶奶能冷静下来
我尽量周末回家
伊莱
嘿 伙计 希望你奶奶能冷静下来
我尽量周末回家
儿子 一切都好吗
什么事 兄弟
What's good, man?
你那疯癫年老的奶奶怎么样了
How's your batty, old grandma?
挺好的 不要在意
Yeah, don't hate.
如果不是因为她 我们可拿不到这些
Hey, if it weren't for her, we wouldn't have these.
兄弟
Dude.
我们得让人们排队来买♥♥
We're gonna have people lining up to buy.
贾斯廷和金已经预订了6个
Justin and Kim already fronted for six.
好 但这只是暂时的
Cool. Hey, but this is it for now.
兄弟 她前几天试着抓我偷药的把柄
Dude, she tried to narc on me the other day.
那又怎样 她是疯子
So what? She's nuts.
没人会相信她说的一个字
Nobody will believe a word she says.
伙计 她不是疯子 她是躁郁症患者
She's not nuts, man. She's bipolar.
无所谓
Whatever.
这不是无所谓的事 这是一种精神疾病
It's not whatever. It's a medical condition.
-躁郁症 -行吧 兄弟
- Bipolar disorder. - Okay, dude.
我道歉
I apologize.
好了 我们来试一下这些东西
All right, let's take these for a test drive.
我以为我们只是卖♥♥而已
Thought we were just selling.
-那有什么意思 -我 我不知道
- What's fun about that? - I‐‐I don't know.
这些是给老太太吃的 没有冒犯的意思
These are for old ladies. No offense to old ladies.
我们只是放松一下
Let's just take the edge off.
你需要放松 兄弟 你非常需要
You gotta relax, man. You could use it.
进来
Hey,come in.
-听着 -怎么了
- Listen. - Yeah.
我妈妈生病了
My mother's sick, all right?
我觉得我今晚应该干不了活了
I don't think I'm gonna do the job tonight.
真的吗
Really?
我妈妈需要我
My mother needs me.
我该怎么办 离开她
What am I gonna do, leave her?
不 不 我不是那个意思
No, no, no. I didn't mean it that way.
好的 我懂 没事
Yeah, no, I get it. So‐‐yeah.
弗吕图拉说只是态度问题
Flutura said just attitude.
跟着你干 照你说的办事
you know, to fall in with you, do what you say.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表