剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
You're a pig.
我要你把枪放下 阿尔比
I need you to drop the gun, Albi.
别告诉我该做什么 艾迪
Don't tell me what to do, Eddie.
阿尔比 放下枪 放他走
Albi, drop the gun and let him go.
求你了 你伤害到我了
Please, you're hurting me.
闭嘴 你个小贱♥人♥
Shut up, you little bitch.
阿尔比 放了他 我了解你
Albi, come on. I know you.
你不想伤害他
You don't want to hurt him.
退后 你知道我会下手
Stay back. You know I'll do it.
我知道你会下手
I do know you'll do it.
我们谈谈 你想要什么
So let's talk. What do you want?
我要一架直升机
I want helicopter.
你想要一架直升机吗
You want a helicopter?
我要花些时间才能弄到
It's gonna take me a while to get that.
还有弗吕图拉
And Flutura!
你想要弗吕图拉
You want Flutura.
等等
Wait.
她知道吗 你告诉她了吗
Does she know? Did you tell her?
我告诉她什么...
Did I tell her...
-切断通讯 -你认真的吗
- Cut the feed. - You serious?
切断通讯 把弗吕图拉带来
Cut the feed. Get me Flutura.
-婕特听到了吗 -弗吕图拉 收到
- Jet, you hear that? - Flutura, copy.
后退 后退
Back away. Back away.
-所有人都离开 -好 下线了
- Everyone get away. - Okay, we're offline.
你听到我刚做了什么吗
Did you hear what I just did?
外面没人能听我们说话了
Nobody from the outside is listening to us right now.
我想让你知道我曾经向你许过一个承诺
I want you to know that I made a promise to you.
我从没打破过承诺
I never broke that promise.
没人知道
Nobody knows.
你明白我在说什么吗
Do you understand what I'm saying to you?
阿尔比呢 他还好吗
Where is Albi? Is he okay?
他只想跟你谈
He only wanted to talk to you.
这件事有两种结束方法 布利斯库太太
Now, there's two ways that this ends, Ms. Briscu--
你丈夫死亡 或你丈夫被警♥察♥逮捕
your husband dead or your husband in police custody.
阿尔比
Albi.
弗吕图拉 你来了
Flutura, you came.
我当然会来
Of course I came...
那是谁
Who's that?
派对客人 被他劫持为人♥质♥
Party guest he took hostage.
直升机在哪 艾迪
Where's the helicopter, Eddie?
我正在协调
I'm working on it.
放那个男孩走 阿尔比
Let the boy go, Albi.
我从不想过没有你的生活
I never wanted to live without you.
拜托
Please.
过来 我需要你
Come here. I need you.
不行 先放了男孩
No. The boy first.
放开那个男孩
Let the boy go.
我们同时进行
We'll do it at the same time.
我守住了对你的诺言
I kept my promise to you.
拜托
Please.
快逃
Run.
阿尔比
Albi.
阿尔比 听我说
Albi, listen to me.
之前你救了我的命
There was a time you saved my life.
现在轮到我了
It's my turn.
让我拯救你吧
Let me save yours.
拜托
Please.
好了 来吧 该走了
All right, come on. It's time to go.
艾迪
Eddie.
回头见 我保证
See you again, I promise.
别忘记我 好吗
Don't forget me, okay?
那我们像这样交流吧
Let's converse like this.
你是家族的一员了
You're in the family now.
好样的 艾迪
Yeah, Eddie!
我挺你 我效忠于你 伙计
I got your back. My loyalty is to you, my man.
-"基♥督♥山伯爵" -没错
- "The Count of Monte Cristo." - You got it.
你现在安全了
All right, you're safe now.
基♥督♥山伯爵警官
Officer Monte Cristo.
爸爸
Dad.
奶奶在做早餐
Grandma's making breakfast.
爸爸
Dad?
你昨晚起了多少次
How many times did you get up last night?
只有两次 他开始睡一整夜了
Just twice. He's starting to sleep through.
所以斯特布勒今天会跟你去法庭吗
So is Stabler gonna be with you in court today?
看整个科斯塔组织被提审吗
For the whole Kosta Organization getting arraigned?
当然会去
Hell yeah.
稍等
Give me a second.
我是贝尔
This is Bell.
等等 什么
Wait, what?
这是什么时候的事
When did this happen?
你十分确定吗
Are you absolutely sure?
好 去参加会议
Okay, go to the meeting,
听着 记下一切
listen, take everything in,
然后今晚在老地方见面
and then let's meet at our spot at the end of the day.
好 干得漂亮
All right, good work.
-什么情况 -你知道我不能说
- What was that about? - You know I can't say.
一切都好吗
Is everything okay?
我希望如此
I hope so.
你知道我会在能说的时候告诉你
You know I'll tell you when I can tell you.
-我们要去哪个机场 -拉瓜迪亚
- What airport are we going to? - LaGuardia.
拉瓜迪亚
LaGuardia?
我们去那了以后怎么办
Wh--what do we do when we get there?
我们要坐哪架飞机
I mean, what-- what plane are we on?
我都不知道我们要去哪里
I don't even know where we're being relocated--
我们会跟你们一起走
We are traveling with you.
等到地方了再告诉你信息
We'll give you the information when we get there--
文件 地址 你需要知道的一切
documents, addresses, everything you need to know.
你还好吗
You okay?
我们要去热的地方吗
Are we going someplace, like, hot?
因为我妈不太适应热的天气
Like, 'cause she doesn't do well in the heat.
我觉得那里应该不会太热
Yeah, I don't think it's very hot.
等等 所以那里会很冷吗
What, does that mean it's gonna be cold?
我们要去阿♥拉♥斯加吗
Are we going to, like, Alaska?
暂时跟纽约告别吧
Say goodbye to New York for now.
计划有变
There's been a little change of plans.
艾格妮丝·博格达尼
Agnes Bogdani,
你因妨碍司法公正而被捕
you're under arrest for obstruction of justice.
-后退 -留在那里
- Back up. - Stay there!
不不不不 你在干什么
No, no, no, no, no. What are you doin'?
你在干什么 你逗我吗
what are you do-- are you kidding me?
-上车 -我哪也不去 妈
- Get in the car! - I'm not going any--ma!
你们不能这样
You can't do this!
-上车 -不不
- Get in the car! - No! No! No!
没有她我哪也不去
I'm not going anywhere without her!
你在开玩笑吗
Are you kidding me?
怎么回事 不
What's going on? No!
妈
Ma!
艾格妮丝
Agniezka!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
你还好吗
Are you okay?
-给她水 -你还好吗
- Get her water. - Are you okay?
来人帮帮她
Somebody help her!
你还好吗
Are you okay?
艾格妮丝
Agnes!
永远的贝煞
Besa forever!
艾格妮丝
Agnes!
你还好吗
You okay?
嗯 还好
Yeah. Yeah.
我早知道今天会不平凡
I knew today was gonna be interesting...
-但我没想到搞事的人竟然是艾格妮丝 -是啊
- But I never imagined it would be Agnes. - Yeah.
她是唯一一个不信任我的人
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表