剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我要律师 你听见吗
I want a lawyer, you hear me?
她是我的见证人
She's my witness.
你能让她离开我的房♥间吗
Can you tell her to get the hell out of my room?
好 我这就走
Okay. I'm leaving.
但你应该杀了我 雷蒙德
But you should have killed me, Raymond.
因为我会确保
'Cause I'm gonna make sure
你在有生之年都不再见天日
you spend the rest of your natural-born life behind bars.
怎么样
Well?
不怎么样 他不肯说
No good. He's not talking.
谋杀♥警♥♥察♥未遂
Attempted murder of a police officer,
他还不开口
and he's staying quiet.
不知道
I don't know.
我猜他更害怕那个雇了他的人吧
I guess he's more afraid of the person who hired him
-宁愿去坐牢 -嗯
- than he is of going to prison. - Yeah.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
抢劫中使用的车是租来的
The van that was used in the robbery was a rental.
嗯 你跟我说过
Yeah, you told me that.
租车公♥司♥的
Well, the credit card information
信♥用♥卡♥信息刚出来
from the rental company came back.
所以呢
Yeah?
说是你租的
Says it was rented by you.
有人陷害我
Someone's setting me up.
我被陷害了 弗兰克
I'm being set up, Frank.
什么意思
What do you mean?
抢了奥尔里克家的那个人
Those guys who hit Ulrich's place?
-怎么 -他们用我的信♥用♥卡♥租车
- Yeah? - They rented a van with my credit card.
-这怎么可能 -我不知道
- How's that even possible? - I don't know.
但他们用了我的信♥用♥卡♥号♥
But they used my credit card number.
现在有人要把这一切追到我头上来
Now someone is trying to trace this whole thing back to me.
如果找到你 就找到了我
They trace it back to you, they trace it back to me,
韦伯会认为我们是一起的
and Webb's gonna think we were both in this together.
你知道他会干什么吗
You know what he's gonna do?
他会杀了我们俩
He'll kill us both.
那我们该怎么办
So what do we do?
你想怎么办
What do you want to do?
我们得直面解决这个问题
Well, we gotta deal with this head-on.
你说得对
You're right.
我们得先杀了他
We gotta kill him first.
不是 我们先去找他 不是等他来找我们
No, we gotta go to him before he comes to us.
-糟糕的主意 -这怎么糟糕了
- Bad idea. - Why is that a bad idea?
因为我们说服这家伙
Okay, because we convinced this guy
在他已经丢掉一百万的基础上
to give us another million dollars
再给我们一百万
on top of the other losses he already had.
他肯定要补偿
He's gonna want restitution.
-你有一百万闲钱吗 -我没有
- You got a million dollars lying around? - No, I don't have a million dollars.
我也没有
Neither do I. No.
你要是去见他 就得躺着出来
You go to that meeting, you come out in a body bag.
我们不能一直躲着他 弗兰克
We can't keep dodging him, Frank.
我们可以
Yes, we can.
直到我们找到他的钱
Till we find his money.
我一直在找你
I've been trying to reach you.
你去哪了
Where the hell you been?
这话不好开口
Well, look, there's no easy way to say this.
我们遇上了麻烦
We had complications.
我花钱付你和你的同僚
Well, I pay you and your, fellow officers
就是为了避免麻烦
to avoid complications.
要不你拿着我的钱
Either you have my money
或是打算告诉我在哪
or you about to tell me where it is.
这两者我都没有
I got neither for you.
但我正在找到和拿到钱的路上
But I'm on the road to finding it and getting it.
最好是条短路
Better be a short road.
有人抢在我们前面洗劫了奥尔里克家
Somebody robbed Ulrich's place before we got there.
这是我第三次被抢劫
That is the third time I have been robbed.
我从没这么倒霉过
I have never been this unlucky.
韦伯先生 我绝不会背叛你
Mr. Webb, I'd never double-cross you.
钱使人变成蠢货
Money turns men into fools.
和骗子
And liars.
那你听这个
Okay, so how about this,
抢你的人
the guys who ripped you off,
他们用我的信♥用♥卡♥租了一辆车
they rented a van using my credit card number.
你觉得这是我会做的事吗
Now, does that sound like something I'd do?
也许你正希望我这么想
Maybe that's exactly what you want me to think.
我的耐心会用尽
My patience will expire.
但你不会知道是何时
But you never know when it does.
吃的 我给你买♥♥了吃的
Food. I got you food.
你饿吗
Are you hungry?
我看你吃
I'll watch you eat.
我们不用谈
We don't have to talk about it
如果你不想谈的话
if you don't want to, you know?
我知道
I know.
开枪打另一个人是件大事
I mean, it's a significant thing to shoot another human being.
这不像电脑游戏
It's not like a computer game.
而是现实生活 有真正的后果
It's for real. With real consequences.
但这是你的工作
But it's your job,
你做得很好
and you do it well.
我以为不谈这事呢
I thought we weren't talking about it.
我们刚见面时
When we first met,
我对执法人员没有好感
I wasn't the biggest fan of law enforcement.
这么说太轻描淡写了
That's an understatement.
但你改变了我
But you changed that.
你对从警的热情
Your passion for this.
你的信任 相信正义
You believe in this, in the rightness of it,
你也让我相信了
and you made me believe too.
我猜
I--I guess...
我想说的是
what I'm trying to say is that
有部分的你
if there's a part of you that
需要消化所发生的事
needs to process what happened,
说说发生了什么
to talk about the events,
剖析你的感觉
I don't know, to dissect your feelings--
我
I--
我觉得这事还没影响到我
I don't think it's hit me yet.
但当那个时候来临
Well, when it does...
我在这里
I'm here.
宝贝 我回来了
Babe, I'm home.
杰克吃过了
Jack has been fed.
半小时前我把他哄睡着了
And I put him down a half hour ago,
所以他应该可以睡一整晚
so he should sleep through the night.
宝贝 真抱歉
Babe, I'm so sorry
我一直没空跟你一起带杰克
I haven't been able to help out with Jack.
-我知道我说过会回来 -但你没有
- I know I said I'd be here. - But you weren't.
我得走了
Look, I've gotta go.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
我要去见人
I have to meet someone.
现在吗 你要见谁
Now? Who are you meeting?
我的新老板
My new boss.
我接了这份工作 阿雅娜
I took the job, Ayanna.
周一开始上班
I start Monday.
宝贝 我们谈过这个了
Babe, we talked about this.
抱歉 我为这段感情牺牲够多了
I'm sorry, I've sacrificed enough for this relationship.
你对我去基尔布莱德律所工作的事反应过激
You're overreacting about me working at Kilbride's firm.
如果有人让我做可疑的事
If anyone ever asks me to do anything sketchy
或让我感觉不舒服 我就走人
or makes me feel uncomfortable, I'll walk.
但我要接这份工作
But I'm taking this job.
好时光啊
Good times.
那个时候真好啊
Those were definitely the good times.
他们都去哪了
What the hell happened to them? Huh?
你和我老爹搭档多久了
How long were you and my pop partners?
太久了
Too long.
-还不够久 -是吗
- Not long enough. - Yeah?
你从没看过这个 对吧
You've never seen this, have you?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表