剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
所以你就是最正直的
So you can be all righteous
好像没人比得过你一样吗
like nobody's better than you?
你知道谁比你更好吗 弗兰克·唐纳利
You know who's better than you? Frank Donnelly!
别去抓他 求你 埃利奥特
Do not go after him. Please, Elliot!
埃利奥特 别
Elliot! Do not!
别去 埃利奥特
Do not go--Elliot!
-你怎么开车的 -拜托
- What the hell you doin'? - Come on.
唐纳利正在逃跑 我正在追捕
Donnelly's running. I'm in pursuit.
我们会增援拦截
We'll send backup to intercept.
斯特布勒警探
先别来 让婕特定位我
Not yet. Have Jet GPS me.
我追捕到他时会联♥系♥你们
I'll radio when I have him.
斯特布勒
Stabler!
跟踪他
Track him.
这个蓝色光点不会离开我的视线
That blue blip will not leave my sight.
杰克森高地
布鲁克林皇后高速
禁止进入
弗兰克
Frank!
结束了 弗兰克
It's over, Frank!
看看周围 没有路了
Take a look around. It's the end of the line.
让我逮捕你吧 弗兰克
Let me take you in, Frank.
带我去干嘛 吃冰淇淋吗 没门
Take me in for what, an ice cream cone? No way.
我不想以这种方式结束 兄弟
Didn't want it to end this way, man.
是吗
Yeah?
你想以什么方式结束
How'd you think it was gonna end?
让我问问你 斯特布勒
Let me ask you something, Stabler.
为什么
Why?
我必须这样 我发过誓
I had to. I took an oath.
-我也是 -不 你不是
- So did I. - No, you didn't.
你发过两个 弗兰克
You took two, Frank--
一个是在你成为一名警♥察♥时
one, when you became a cop,
另一个是在你不做警♥察♥时
and the second, when you stopped being one.
除了其他警♥察♥ 没人关心警♥察♥
Nobody cares about cops except other cops.
我告诉过你 我们只有我们自己
I told you that. We're all we have.
你是对的 你摒弃了一切
You're right. You threw that all away.
我给了你我从没给过别人的东西 好吗
I gave you something I never gave anybody else, okay?
我让你加入我的家庭
I let you into my family.
我用你的名字给我孩子取名
I named one of my kids after you.
我让你和你的家人衣食无忧
I set you and your family up for life!
你摒弃了那一切
You threw that all away!
弗兰克 你曾经是个好警♥察♥
Frank, you were a good cop.
你是受过勋章的警♥察♥
You were a decorated officer.
你做错了选择
You took a wrong turn.
是的 那现在要怎样
Yeah, so now what?
你要给我做个榜样吗
You're gonna make an example out of me, huh?
把我关100年吗
Put me away for 99 plus 1?
不 我不可能那么活着
Nah. I can't live like that.
我要逮捕你 弗兰克
I gotta take you in, Frank.
不 你做不到
No, you don't.
弗兰克
Frank...
你真让我心碎 朋友
You broke my heart, pal.
弗兰克
Frank!
弗兰克
Frank!
未经许可不得入内
你好 警长
Yeah, Sarge?
你坐下了吗
You sitting down?
差不多 怎么了
Close enough. What's up?
他们要授予你十字勋章
They're giving you the Combat Cross.
斯特布勒 你还在听吗
Stabler, you still there?
是的 我还在
Yeah, I'm still here.
我不想要十字勋章
I don't want the Combat Cross.
与你是否想要无关
It doesn't matter if you don't want it.
他们想这样做 已经发生了
They want it. It's happening.
你没得选
You have no choice.
那如果我不出现呢
What if I just don't show up?
就算如此 有谁就能逃得过吗
When has that worked out for anybody ever in life?
我不知道 伙计
I don't know, man.
这对我来说很难
It's hard for me.
听着 埃利奥特 只是个小仪式
Look, Elliot, it'll be a small ceremony.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
我知道
I know.
只有我和家人 以及我父亲的鬼魂
Just be me and my family and the ghost of my father.
你父亲是否能来
Yeah, well, whether your father is let in
取决于你
will be up to you.
好吧 谢谢
Okay, thanks.
纽约警局
十字勋章是授予那些
The Combat Cross is awarded to officers
表现出非凡英雄主义的警♥察♥
who perform acts of extraordinary heroism,
与敌方交火
engaging an armed adversary
自己的生命受到危险
under imminent hazard to life.
斯特布勒在执勤中遭遇交火
Detective Stabler came under fire in the line of duty
他当时正在执行联合调查
while conducting a joint investigation
同时铲除两个犯罪组织
into two criminal organizations:
马西杀人帮
the Marcy Killers...
和37警局我们的自己人
Members of our own 3-7 Precinct
他们自称为兄弟会
who called themselves the Brotherhood.
这意义重大
It means a lot.
埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探
Detective Elliot Stabler.
你在工作中便显出非凡的气概
You performed above and beyond the call of duty.
你无私的行为完美诠释了英勇
Your selfless conduct is exemplary of valor and heroism,
你是整个部门和警队的骄傲
and you're a credit to the department and to the shield.
-恭喜 -谢谢 长官
- Congratulations. - Thank you, sir.
-真高兴你来了 -真高兴你来了
- Glad you came. - Glad you came.
宝贝
Baby...
谢谢
Thank you.
塞拉诺先生
Mr. Serrano?
我是埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探
I'm Detective Elliot Stabler.
你有空吗 是关于你儿子的事
Do you have a second? It's about your son.
有空
Yes, I do.
我父亲生前是位警♥察♥ 乔瑟夫·斯特布勒
My father was a police officer, Joseph Stabler.
他和搭档
He and his partner
用一起你儿子没犯的罪诬陷了他
framed your son for a crime he didn't commit.
宝贝
Babe.
我们谈谈吧
Let's talk.
宝贝
Babe?
阿雅娜
我们没法走下去
我需要时间想清楚
我带走了杰克 等我准备好会给你回电
丹妮诗
"阿雅娜 我们没法走下去
"Ayanna, this isn't working for either of us.
我需要时间想清楚 我带走了杰克"
I need time to figure it out. I took Jack."
你要待多久
So how long you staying?
也许不走了
Might be for good.
那你的工作呢
What about your job?
我已经把警徽上交了 我♥干♥完了
I turned in my badge. My work is done.
我刚收到提示
I just got an alert.
卡珊德拉·韦伯的起诉减少了
Cassandra Webb's charges have been reduced.
怎么减少了
Reduced how?
她不再是普雷斯顿凶案的嫌犯
She's no longer a person of interest in Preston's murder.
谁都有可能吧
Could've been anyone, I guess.
我想也是
Yeah, I guess so.
妈 我说了给我几天时间
Mama, I told you to give me a few days
然后你和伊莱再回来
before you and Eli came home.
我知道你跟我说了什么
I know what you told me.
但你不打算听吗
Are you just not gonna listen?
你打算随心所欲吗
You're gonna do whatever you want?
是啊
Apparently.
这里到底发生了什么
What the hell went on here?
我跟别人吵架了
I had a disagreement with someone.
这架吵得挺凶啊
Well, that's some disagreement.
是啊 你的手臂怎么样了
Yeah. How's your arm?
我绊倒了 扭伤了手臂
You know, I tripped and sprained it,
医生们给我缠了一大堆绷带
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表