剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
我觉得我父亲在他任职期间
I think my father staged a shooting
设计了一次枪击
when he was on the job.
你有证据吗
Do you have evidence?
还没有 但我知道去哪找
Not yet, but I know where to get it.
你买♥♥了把枪
You bought a gun
而且显然是准备实施谋杀
and are apparently prepared to commit murder.
那个人杀了我们的父亲
The man killed our father.
我就不该告诉你
I never should've told you.
有人抢在我们前面洗劫了奥尔里克家
Somebody robbed Ulrich's place before we got there.
也许你正希望我这么想
Maybe that's exactly what you want me to think.
韦伯先生 我绝不会背叛你
Mr. Webb, I'd never double-cross you.
雷蒙德·摩斯 租的车里
Raymond Moss, the owner of the print
提取的指纹是他的
they pulled off the rental van.
不许动
Don't move.
是谁雇了你去奥尔里克家
Who hired you to go in Ulrich's house
-拿走那些钱 -我什么都不说
- and take the money? - I'm not saying a damn thing.
今天早上一个小女孩在一家杂货铺失踪了
A little girl went missing this morning from a bodega--
莎拉·桑托斯
Sara Santos.
说我要付十万美金赎回莎拉
I need to pay them $100,000 to get Sara back.
就问弗兰克要了钱
So I asked Frank for the money.
唐纳利给罗莎莉娅的现金
The cash that Donnelly gave Rosario,
序列号♥跟你和唐纳利
the serial numbers match the money
送去奥尔里克那里的现金序列号♥相同
that you and Donnelly dropped at Ulrich's.
是唐纳利陷害你做替罪羊
Donnelly is settin' you up to take the fall.
我们必须正面应对
We gotta deal with it head-on.
今晚我有什么事
What's on my agenda tonight?
七点和卡洛资本开会
Zoom with Karlo Capital at 7:00.
八点半和迪拜代表团喝酒
Drinks with the Dubai contingent at 8:30.
十点按♥摩♥
Massage at 10:00.
取消卡洛资本 把按♥摩♥提前
Cancel Karlo and move up the massage.
埃夫莫夫先生 我是瓦莱丽·普莱斯
Mr. Efremov, Valerie Price.
您是否愿意就您家族
Would you care to comment on the report
在老挝的钾盐矿
that your family's potash mines in Laos
即将发生的环境灾难发表评论
are an environmental catastrophe waiting to happen?
纯属编造
Fake news.
给我公♥司♥的联络部打电♥话♥
Call my corporate communications.
我很乐意坐下来接受采访
I'll be happy to sit down for an interview
让你们这些黑粉醒悟
and disabuse you of my haters.
先失陪了
Now, if you'll please excuse me.
埃夫莫夫先生 埃夫莫夫先生
Mr. Efremov, Mr. Efremov,
一个回应就好
just--all I need is just one comment.
就一个 一个
One comment! One--
请在这等一下
Wait here, please.
就一会 先生 谢谢
One moment, sir. Thank you.
快点 快点
Let's go, let's go, let's go, ah?
没有人
All clear.
我会重新安排按♥摩♥
I will reschedule the massage.
您有任何需要 我就在大厅对面
I'm across the hall if you need anything.
不会的
I never do.
婕特 帮个忙 有空吗
Jet, I need your help. Got a sec?
说吧
Bring it.
这些子弹四十年前射进了一棵树里
These slugs, they were fired into a tree 40 years ago.
-四十年前吗 -是啊
- 40 years ago? - Mm-hmm.
天呐 保存得真好
Wow. It's super well-preserved.
我猜树皮在它周围形成了一个保护袋
I guess the bark formed a protective pocket around it.
不管怎样 你在弹道方面的朋友
Anyway, that friend of yours in Ballistics,
能查出什么吗
think she can get anything of 'em?
-你在找什么 -开枪的枪
- What are you looking for? - The gun that fired 'em.
我的朋友就是枪和子弹界的我
Oh, my friend is the me of guns and bullets, so...
我会问问她的
I'll ask her.
如果她有你一半厉害
Well, if she's half as good as you,
那她肯定能查出来
I know she'll deliver.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
诺娃有事说 我们走
Nova's got something. Let's go.
诺娃 你还好吗
Nova, you okay?
你好像见鬼了
Look like you've seen a ghost.
我希望没有
I hope not.
-韦伯下令暗♥杀♥ -要杀谁
- Webb ordered a hit. - Okay, on who?
斯特布勒警探
Detective Stabler.
老兄 你有麻烦了
Man, you've been greenlit.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第二十一集
-你好 -你在这干什么呢
- Hey. - What the holy hell are you doing out here?
我在安装那个
I'm puttin' in that hot tub
你过去五个月一直抱怨的温泉池
you've been complaining about for the last five months.
认真的吗 亲爱的 现在早上五点半
Seriously, babe? It is 5:30 in the freakin' morning.
你会吵醒宝宝的
You're gonna wake the baby.
亲爱的 你记得我告诉过你
Honey, you know how I've been tellin' you
我一直在存钱 以备不时之需吗
I've been saving for a rainy day?
-记得 -现在是时候了
- Yeah. - It's rainin'.
我的天
Oh, my God.
你不能说我为了自己的安全必须搬走
You can't tell me that I have to move out for my own safety
然后告诉我不要担心
and then tell me not to worry.
你的行李包好了 这是例行公事
You're packed. It's a formality.
只是工作的一部分 妈妈
It's just part of the job, Mama.
是啊是啊 你♥爸♥过去也这么说
Yeah, yeah, that's just what your father used to say.
他是骗子 你也是骗子
He was lying then, and you're lying now.
爸 听奶奶的
Dad, listen to Grandma.
我们得知道为什么我们要被送到凯瑟琳家
We need to know why we're being shipped off to Kathleen's.
门口还有警♥察♥
There's cops sitting outside.
那是安全起见
That's out of an abundance of caution.
只是一小段时间 为了安全起见
It's just for a little while, just to be on the safe side.
-一小段时间 -我哪也不去
- A little while. - Well, I'm not going anywhere
直到你告诉我怎么回事
till you tell me what's going on.
听着
Look.
有人威胁我 好吗 就是这样
There was a threat, okay? And that's all there is to it.
威...威胁 谁威胁你
Th--threat? Who threatened you?
-我不能说 -埃利奥特 我是你母亲
- I can't talk about that. - Elliot, I'm your mother!
这种情况... 这事会过去的
This is a situation that's just--it's gonna pass.
我们很快就会恢复正常的生活
We're gonna go right back to normal.
我们去缅因州 租一间民宿
We'll go to Maine. We'll get an Airbnb.
我们可以钓鱼 远足
We'll fish. We'll hike.
我们可以尽情去探索自然 听起来如何
We'll do all that nature stuff. How does that sound?
听上去像是你说来
That sounds like something you say to get
让人别再问你问题的话
people to stop asking you questions.
你家人还好吗
How are things with your family?
我让他们搬去凯瑟琳家了
I moved them into Kathleen's.
我安排辆车停在她屋前
I'm putting a car on her building
全天候轮流跟着你
and a rotating tail on you 24/7.
赵 马尔多纳多 你们先去
Cho, Maldonado, you're up first.
-收到 -我们挺你 斯特布勒
- Copy. - We've got your back, Stabler.
我知道
I know you do.
诺娃那边得到的最新情报是什么
So what's the latest intel from Nova?
我不知道
I'm not sure,
但我拿到了一份马西杀人帮杀手的名单
but I'm getting a list of Marcy Killer triggermen.
可能是新雇的杀手...
Could be a new recruit--
你知道的 有人想不被发现
you know, someone who wants to make their bones.
怎么了
What's up?
我不知道 所有关于袭击
I don't know, all this talk about hits
和杀手的对话 我就是...就是觉得很奇怪
and hitmen, I just-- I feel really weird.
不必觉得奇怪 我哪也不去
No need to feel weird. I'm not goin' anywhere.
那太好了
Good to know.
听我说 有些事感觉不对劲
Look, something's not adding up.
韦伯为什么现在要做这样的举动
Why is Webb making this move now?
这家伙被抢了三次
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表