剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
The guy got robbed three times.
他拿不回那些钱
He's not gettin' the money back,
那么他就得拿回他得街头信誉
he's gonna get his street cred back,
而有人得为此买♥♥单
and someone's gonna pay for it.
但要是我们能帮他把钱要回来
But if we can get him his money back,
那我们就能解决这件事
then we can fix this.
是的 或许可以 但雷蒙德·摩斯
Yeah, we could, but Raymond Moss
不会出♥卖♥♥♥雇他的人 所以这是条死胡同
is not giving up who hired him, so that's a dead-end.
那我们换个角度来看 奥尔里克的公♥寓♥
So let's look the other way, the Ulrich mansion.
是谁让摩斯出入那个公♥寓♥
Who allowed Moss to gain access
并带着那一大笔钱走出去的呢
and walk out of there with all that cash?
奥尔里克公♥寓♥发生的抢劫案
The robbery at Ulrich's mansion--
我们有理由相信与你有关
we have reason to believe you were involved.
这太可笑了
That's ridiculous.
保险柜上没有一道划痕
There wasn't a scratch on the safe.
我们询问了家政人员
We checked with the household staff.
除你以外 奥尔里克是唯一
Besides you, Ulrich was the only one
知道保险柜密♥码♥的人
that knows the security code.
家政人员 这就是你说的证据吗
The household staff? That's your evidence?
还有这个
Well, there's also this.
-你认识这几个人吗 -我该认识吗
- You recognize these men? - Should I?
是这两名警♥察♥中的一个让你把钱偷回来
One of these two cops asked you to steal the money back.
别否认 我知道他们去过那里
Don't deny it. I know they were there.
我知道你和他们说过话 所以是哪个警♥察♥
I know you talked to 'em. Which one?
那一个
That one.
嘿 弗兰克 我们得谈谈
Frank, hey. We gotta talk.
-什么 -我们得谈谈
- What? - We gotta talk.
不 进这里说
No, in here.
不行 那里面有人
No, there are people in there.
进去说
In here.
伙计们 我需要用这间房♥ 快滚
Guys, I need the room. Screw.
快点
C'mon.
什么事这么匆忙
What's the rush?
怎么了
What's up?
你想谈什么
What'd you wanna talk about?
我们谈谈那个盗窃案吧
Let's talk about the heist.
什么盗窃案
What heist?
奥尔里克公♥寓♥的盗窃案
Ulrich mansion heist.
那案子怎么了
Yeah, what about it?
你早就知道那个保险柜是空的 对吗
You knew that safe was gonna be empty, didn't you?
我以为很有可能是空的
I thought it was a good possibility.
我不想毫无备选计划地进诺克斯堡
I didn't wanna go into Fort Knox without a plan B.
备选计划是什么意思
What does that mean, plan B?
我提前收买♥♥了奥尔里克的保安头头
Well, I bribed Ulrich's head of security in advance.
这样就容易些
Made for a much easier job.
那我们到底在做什么
Then what the hell were we doin'?
这样的话 我们为什么要自找麻烦
Why did we go to all the trouble then?
你没在听我说吗 我刚刚已经告诉你了
Are you not listening? I just told you.
我收买♥♥了一个洗钱庄的
I had the head of security in my back pocket
保安头头
at a money launderer's mansion.
-我听到了 -我就想
- I heard that. - I figured, "Hey,
如果保险柜里有钱那就是锦上添花了
if there's money in the safe, it's a plus."
再说 这对你来说是个不错的测试
Besides, it was a good test for you.
这...这是什么意思 测试
What-- What does that mean, a test?
他们说那个保险柜是无法破解的
They said the safe was uncrackable.
你破解了它 好吗
You cracked it, okay?
你觉得我为什么让你当我的副手
Why do you think I made you my number two?
因为你能处理好这样的事情
Because you can handle stuff like this.
我团队里从没有人办到过
Nobody else in my crew could've done that,
圆♥满♥解决 好吗 还有什么问题吗
pulled it off, all right? Any other questions?
有 有的
Yeah, actually. Yeah.
-为什么用我的信♥用♥卡♥ -你说什么
- Why my credit card? - What do you mean?
你为什么用我的信♥用♥卡♥去租那辆货车
Why'd you use my credit card to rent that van?
-摩斯 -是摩斯
- Moss. - Ah, Moss.
是啊 摩斯 他是麦克卡森的花蝴蝶
Yeah, Moss. He's a McCutcheon's fly.
他想做复仇者联盟 所以我知道 好吗
He's a wannabe avenger. That's how I know, okay?
我让他找个替罪羊
I told him to find a fall guy.
可我不知道他会选中你
I had no friggin' idea he was gonna pick you.
-他怎么搞到我信♥用♥卡♥的 -说不好 你想想
- How'd he get my credit card? - I don't know, think about it!
也许你买♥♥了好多次酒那天晚上
Maybe that night you were buying all the rounds--
也许他从垃圾桶或者酒吧
maybe he grabbed your credit card receipt
拿了你的信♥用♥卡♥收据
out of the garbage or off the bar.
不敢相信你指控我做下这种事 伙计
I can't believe you're accusing me of this stuff, man.
我们是兄弟 我一直保护你
We're brothers. I've always had your back.
我在指控你吗
Am I accusing you?
婕特
Hey, Jet.
你知道我信♥用♥卡♥上
You know that charge on my credit card
那笔租货车的费用吗
having to do with the renting of that van?
对 对
Right, right.
那笔交易的上一笔支出是什么
So what was the last charge before that one?
麦克卡森家
McCutcheon's.
那是个酒吧
Ah, it's a bar tab.
没有
Mm, no.
不 没有 我就问问
No, no. I'm just asking.
好的 行 再见
All right, yeah. All right, bye.
你有什么想和我说的吗
Anything you wanna say to me?
没有吗
No?
我们没事了吧
We good?
如果真是我 你会怎么做
What would you have done if it was me?
一枪爆你的头
Shoot you in the head.
只要你不记仇就行
As long as you don't hold a grudge.
你...
You...
我需要休息一下 我知道
I need a little rest. I know.
对 你太紧张了
Yeah. You're a little tense.
儿子 怎么了
Hey, bud, what's up?
奶奶又发病了
Grandma's having an episode.
发病是什么意思
What does that mean, an episode?
她从医药行业谈起
She started talking about the pharmaceutical industry.
然后转到爷爷 乔
That shifted to Grandpa Joe,
然后说到《纽瓦克娇妻》
and--and the "Real Housewives of Newark,"
我觉得并不存在这个剧集
which I don't think is a thing.
知道吗 它们被称作多肉植物是有原因的
You know, they're called succulents for a reason.
爸
Dad?
我很担心奶奶
I'm worried about Grandma.
如果你浇太多水 它们就被浇死...
If you give them too much water, then they drown...
-爸 -奶奶就...
- Dad? - Grandma's just--
她还不熟悉环境 明白吗
she's out of her element, you know?
她经历了太多变故
It's been a lot of change for her.
她只是还没熟悉状况
She's just unfamiliar with her circumstances,
熟悉环境 你明白我的意思吗
her surroundings, you know what I'm saying?
所以 你知道她还在正常吃药吗
So, um, do you know if she's taking her meds?
-不知道 -让凯瑟琳听电♥话♥
- No. - Put Kathleen on.
等等 谁的电♥话♥
Wait, who's on the phone?
让凯瑟琳接电♥话♥ 我想知道...
Put Kathleen on the phone. I need to know--
那是什么声音
What was that sound?
-埃利奥特 你没事吧 -斯特布勒
- Elliot, are you all right? - Stabler!
你中枪了吗
You hit?
没有 没 没
Ah. No, no, no.
-斯特布勒 你没事吧 -我没事 没事
- Stabler, you good? - I'm good, I'm good.
-我没事 -他去哪了
- I'm good. - Where is he?
我没看到任何人
I don't see anyone.
你没事吧 刚才怎么回事
Are you all right? What was that?
-打电♥话♥上报 -先不要
- Call it in. - Not yet.
-埃利奥特 -妈妈
- Elliot! - Hey, Mama.
埃利奥特 刚才那声响是什么 你没事吧
Elliot, what was that noise? Are you all right?
-你受伤了吗 -没有
- Are you hurt? - No.
谢天谢地 我听到好大一声响
Oh, thank God. I heard a loud noise.
我还以为出了什么大事
I thought something terrible had happened.
我没事
I'm all right.
我爱你 一切都挺好
I love you. Everything's all right.
通过基尔布莱德图书馆项目
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表