剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
因为你们的警觉
Because of your vigilance,
我得以领先纽约警局和联邦调查局一步
I've stayed one step ahead of the NYPD and the FBI.
也是由于你们不断的支持
And with your ongoing support,
他们将继续无处可追
they will continue to chase a ghost.
在感谢你们的同时 我也得提醒你们
And while I thank you, I also have to remind you
有一件重要的工作要做
that there's important work to do.
是时候逼迫那些压♥迫♥者为他们的罪孽付出代价
It is time to force the oppressors to pay for their crimes.
是时候撬开他们的眼睛
Time to pry open their eyes
用他们自己的贪婪和腐♥败♥使他们盲目
and blind them with their own greed and corruption.
我已经考虑了一段时间
I've had time to meditate on this.
考虑了很久
A lot of time.
而现在我准备好了和你们分享我的展望
And now I'm ready to share my vision with you.
你如果在现场
If you're here,
那么我相信你一定在生活中经历了
I have to believe that you have experienced tyranny
暴♥政♥和压♥迫♥
and oppression in your own life.
相信我 跟着我的指引
Trust me and follow my instructions,
我会带领你们离应许之地更近一步
and I will lead you one step closer to the Promised Land.
向应许之地前进
To the Promised Land!
欢迎加入贝德兰行动
Welcome to Project Bedlam.
0020室有违法事件
We have a breach in room zero-zero-twenty.
嫌疑人通过二楼的窗户进入
Suspects gained access through a street-level window.
-我正在追 -收到
- I'm in pursuit. - Copy that.
停下
Stop!
快点 快点
Let's go, let's go.
拿到了吗
Did you get 'em?
快快快
Come on, come on, come on!
一切顺利吗
Are we good?
不 不顺利
No, we're not.
快停下
Stop right there!
唐纳德·马瑟斯 你是谁
Donald Mathers. Who are you?
你和塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩有什么关系
And what's your connection to Sebastian McClane?
我已经把我所知道的一切都告诉他们了
I already told them everything I know.
是的 我们和把你带来的警官谈过了
Yeah, we spoke to the officers who brought you here,
但警长和我 我们想听些不一样的
but my sergeant and I, we're looking for different things.
所以你是谁
So who are you?
你两年前
You had an honorable discharge
从军队光荣退伍
from the army two years ago.
除了在"占领华尔街"事件中
Apart from the disorderly conduct
被控扰乱治安外 你的记录很干净
at Occupy Wall Street, your record is clean.
这就是我
So that's who I am.
你有工作吗
You employed?
你和父母住在一起吗
You live with your parents?
听我说 我是被一个网络留言板上的信息
Look, I was directed to the warehouse in Bushwick
指引到布♥什♥维克的仓库的
by an online message board.
你认识在那的人吗
Did you know or recognize anyone who was there?
你入室盗窃小团体里的那群人呢
How about the guys in your little burglary unit?
有一个家伙
There was one guy.
他说他在电子自动公♥司♥上班
He said he worked at Con Electric.
他似乎对这个任务知道的最多
He seemed to know the most about what the mission was.
偷政♥府♥大楼的图纸
What did stealing blueprints to government buildings
和你们的任务有什么关系
have to do with your mission?
我不知道 我关注更远大的目标
I don't know. I'm focused on the bigger goal.
-是什么... -废除这个体制
- Which is? - Dismantle the system.
亿万富翁们所掌控的体制
The billionaires control the system.
他们控制政♥府♥ 通过法律
They own the government, which passes laws
让亿万富翁们保持财富 使体制正常运转
that make the system only work to keep the billionaires rich.
一小部分人掌控的政♥府♥ 为一小部分人所服务
Government of the few, by the few, for the few.
我明白你为什么这么想
I get why you think that.
我有工作 我也很努力
I have a job where I work hard,
而我的工作因外包和自动化而受到威胁
and my job's threatened by outsourcing and automation,
一切都朝着让我变得无关紧要在变化
and everything is geared towards making me irrelevant.
不再会这样了 不能再这样
No more, no more.
所以你们下一步要做什么
So what's the next?
我想我们会在周四的集♥会♥上找到答案
I guess we'll find out at the meeting on Thursday.
周四
Thursday?
绝不可能
Absolutely not.
我们还能怎么找出
How else are we gonna find out
惠特利和麦克莱恩盯上的大楼
which buildings Wheatley and McClane are targeting?
我们不能再这样了
We're not going down this road again.
州长刚刚目视着我们俩
The governor just looked us both in the eyes
为没有听我的...我们的话而道歉
and apologized for not listening to me--us.
这不意味着你需要回去做卧底
It doesn't mean you need to go back undercover.
不是去做卧底 只是一次集♥会♥ 阿雅娜
It's not going undercover. It's one meeting, Ayanna.
是啊 一次集♥会♥下面是两次 然后是三次
Yeah, one meeting turns into two, turns into three.
接下来你会发现 你深陷其中了
Next thing you know, you're embedded,
我们一帮干员都要担心
and I'm running a skeleton crew worried
你能否活着出来
about whether you're gonna come out alive
还有你触犯了多少法律法规
and how many lines you've crossed.
你这话什么意思 这么说不公平
What does that mean? That's not fair.
你现在想跟我谈论公平
Oh, you wanna talk about what's fair now?
没有什么是公平的 埃利奥特
Nothing's fair, Elliot.
我有一堆能让你头疼的投诉
I have a list of grievances that would make your head spin.
而我的应对方式 可不是改变身份
I don't deal with them by changing my identity
然后逃避实际生活
and running away from my actual life.
行吧 我们时间不多
Okay, we don't have a lot of time here.
我们可以从外面监视那场会议 然后追踪他们
We can surveil the meeting from outside and tail them.
要是他们设置假目标怎么办
What if they have decoys?
我潜伏进去是最快 最保险的办法
Me going in is the fastest, surest way.
方法可行 我已经证明了
It works. I've proven it.
阿雅娜 我们知道惠特利和麦克莱恩
Ayanna, we know Wheatley and McClane
正在谋划某些事
are planning something right now.
我们必须弄清楚是什么事
We have to find out what.
你进去了吗
You in?
我进来了
I'm in.
目前大约有五十人 更多人正陆续到场
I count about 50 with more arriving as we speak.
-他们在做什么 -聚集一起
- What are they doing? - Congregating.
看起来好像在等一场演出
Looks like they're waiting for a show.
发现集♥会♥组织者了吗
You have eyes on the leader?
锁定上传完毕 随时可以开始
Locked and loaded and ready to roll.
向应许之地更进一步了 兄弟
One step closer to the Promised Land, brother.
刚刚发现负责人
I just spotted the alpha.
收到
Copy that.
要来点咖♥啡♥因♥吗 兄弟
Some caffeine, brother?
好的 谢谢 你太懂我了
Yeah, thanks. You read my mind.
-好吧 -很激动是不是
- Yeah. - It's exciting, huh?
对 我第一次来
Yeah. It's my first time.
本想去布鲁克林的聚集点 但有考试没成行
I was gonna go to the gathering in Brooklyn but had an exam.
你是个老炮吗
Are you an OG?
第一次参加聚会
First time to the party.
真不敢相信这真的发生了
I cannot believe this is really happening.
塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩就是我们几代人以来
Sebastian McClane is an American hero
都不曾见过的那种美国英雄
like we haven't had for generations.
没错 我们终于找到 那个有胆量站起来
Yeah, we finally got someone whose--with the guts
对抗这个腐朽体系的人了
to stand up to this bankrupt system.
向应许之地前进
To the Promised Land!
向应许之地前进
To the Promised Land!
向应许之地前进
To the Promised Land!
向应许之地前进
To the Promised Land!
我是比尔兄弟 请大家就坐
I'm Brother Bill. Everyone find a seat.
我们时间不多 所以要分秒必争
Our time is short. We have to use it wisely.
现在有请麦克莱恩兄弟
I give you Brother McClane.
兄弟姐♥妹♥们♥ 多亏了你们
Brothers and sisters, thanks to those of you
执行了第一项任务
who carried out the first mission,
贝德兰行动已经可以开始第二阶段
Project Bedlam is ready to advance to phase two.
准备工作已经开始 来袭击那个
Preparations have begun to strike five pillars
不公和腐朽体制五大支柱...
of inequity, corrupt institutions that have had...
听到他说的了吗
We catching this?
五大支柱 对缩小范围也没什么帮助
Five pillars, that doesn't narrow it down much.
没有建筑平面图
Without blueprints,
这五项袭击的目标可能在任何地方
those five attacks could be anywhere.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表