剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
NYPD, sorry for the disturbance, folks.
-各位 请站在原地 -卡珊德拉
- Stay where you are, folks. - Cassandra?
失陪一下 肯定有什么搞错了
Excuse me. There must be some mistake.
大家请保持冷静
Everyone stay calm.
我们只是在做一个巡视
We're just taking a look around.
嗨 你好 我是卡珊德拉·韦伯
Hi, hi, it's Cassandra Webb.
我们在我之前举办的募捐活动上见过
We met at my fundraiser a while back.
有什么事吗
Is there a problem?
有什么需要我帮忙的
Is there something I can help you with?
你见过这个小女孩吗
Have you seen this little girl?
-你说什么 -莎拉·桑托斯
- I'm sorry? - Sara Santos.
她今天早上失踪了
She went missing this morning.
你要在我的画廊里找一个失踪的女孩
You're looking for a missing girl in my gallery?
你认识这个女孩吗
Do you recognize this girl?
我此前从没见过那个女孩
I've never seen that girl before in my life,
而且这太离谱了
and this is outrageous.
祝你一天愉快
Have a nice day.
嗯 我真心祝愿你能找到她
Yeah, I really hope you find her.
他们搞错了 真"意外"
They made a mistake. Imagine that.
纽约警♥察♥又犯错了 这也不是第一次了
The NYPD making a mistake. It wouldn't be the first time.
桑托斯太太 你认识这两个人吗
Mrs. Santos, do you recognize this couple?
-不认识 -你确定吗
- No. - Are you sure?
确定
Yes.
我就转过身一小会儿
I only turned around for a minute.
她总是很乖地跟着我
She's usually so good about staying close.
谁会对我的孩子做这种事
Who'd want to do this to my baby?
谁
Who?
几个月以来 自从开始化疗
For months, ever since the chemo,
每次她不开心时 她都会无法呼吸
any time she gets upset, she can't breathe.
听我说 我们已经派了一队人
Listen, we have a team that's already out there
在四处找她 我也会让
looking for her, and I'm gonna make sure
他们每个人都带着这个
that every one of them has this,
这样当他们找到她时 就能派上用场 好吗
so when they find her, they're gonna be ready, okay?
但与此同时
But in the meantime,
有什么莎拉的东西是我们能带走的
is there something of Sara's that we can take with us?
一件她最近穿过
A piece of clothing that she wore recently
但没洗的衣服 梳子
that hasn't been washed, a hairbrush,
之类的东西
something like that?
韦拉斯科警探 我是阿雅娜·贝尔警长
Detective Velasco. Sergeant Ayanna Bell.
感谢你能来这
Thank you so much for being here.
没事
Of course.
我非常乐意协助找到莎拉
I'm more than happy to help find Sara.
这位斯鲁特梅克斯警探
Detective Slootmaekers, here,
发现了一些东西 你应该会想看
found something you're gonna want to see.
泰德·泰勒 他是莎拉学校的门卫
Ted Taylor, he's a janitor at Sara's school.
他是通过一家不做背景调查的
He was hired through a staffing agency
劳务中介被聘用的
that didn't do a background check.
几年前他有两条
Two counts of statutory rape
对未成年人施行强♥奸♥的犯罪记录
on his record from a few years back.
他接受了认罪协议以换取减刑
He took a deal for a reduced sentence.
你认为这有可能是那个
You think this could be the guy
-监控录像拍到的家伙 -很难说
- from the surveillance footage? - Hard to tell.
但你听这个
But get this.
他和同一个女人结婚六年
He's been married to the same woman for six years.
他两次因强♥奸♥案被调查和逮捕时
She stayed with him through both rapes,
-她都陪着他 -是同伙
- investigations, arrests. - An accomplice.
养狗的女人
A woman with a dog.
好吧 我把这个信息发给本森
All right, I'll send this to Benson.
这是莎拉的小熊
This is Sara's bear.
她走哪都带着它
She takes it everywhere with her.
谢谢
Thank you.
失陪一下 我很快回来
Excuse me. I'll be right back.
你就是这件事发生的罪魁祸首
You're why this is happening.
你 还有你的兄弟会
You and your Brotherhood.
这是你们害的
This is your doing.
你毁了我的家庭
You poisoned my family.
你把我的杰西从我身边带走了
You took my Jessie from me.
你干的
You did this!
是你的错 都是你的错
It's your fault! It's your fault, your fault.
罗莎莉娅
Rosaria.
桑托斯太太 听我说
Mrs. Santos, listen.
这个男人你看着眼熟吗
Does this man look familiar to you?
这是泰德
That's Ted.
他是莎拉学校的门卫
He's a janitor at Sara's school.
莎拉认识泰德吗
Does Sara know Ted?
他对所有孩子都很友善
He's friendly to all the kids.
他一直会和莎拉聊天
He's always talking to Sara.
怎么了
Why?
泰德·泰勒
Ted Taylor.
我去楼上 你搜查这里
I'll go upstairs. You check down here.
侧门
Side door!
别动
Freeze!
莎拉在哪 她在哪
Where's Sara? Where is she? Where is she?
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
起来
Get up.
你为什么逃跑
Why'd you run?
你们闯进了我家
You broke into my house.
你想跟我们耍花招 那我们就陪你玩
You want to play games, we'll do it your way.
你被捕了
You're under arrest.
我们正在对从你家找到的
We're testing the underwear
内♥裤♥上做DNA测试
that we found at your house for DNA.
如果能匹配上莎拉 你就要终身监禁了
If there's a match to Sara, you're going away for life.
我告诉过你们了 我不知道她在哪
I told you. I've no idea where she is.
我一个早上都在工作
I was working all morning.
学校有个母亲节的5千米马拉松
There was a Mother's Day 5K at the school.
有目击证人吗
Witnesses?
你问问任何在场的家长
You ask any of the parents that were there.
他们都看到我了 他们都认识我
They all saw me. They all know me.
这个盒子 跟我们说说这盒子怎么回事
The box. Tell us about the box.
-这个 -没错 这个
- That? - Yeah, that.
这就是些我打扫时
It's just some things I found
从学校四周找到的东西
from around the school when I was cleaning.
这和莎拉无关
It's got nothing to do with Sara.
这和莎拉有千丝万缕的联♥系♥
It's got everything to do with Sara.
你是一个有案底的性犯罪者
You're a registered sex offender
还在一所小学工作
who took a job at an elementary school.
这能让你坐至少十年牢
Now that's gonna get you ten years minimum.
你可以不用坐牢
You can fix that.
你帮我们找到莎拉的话
Help us find Sara.
或许我们也能帮你
Maybe we help you.
大约三周前
About three weeks ago,
我在倒垃圾 我见到一个男人
I was emptying the garbage, and I saw this guy
在学校门前的对街鬼鬼祟祟
lurking across the street in front of the school.
莎拉的爸爸杰西向他走过去
And Sara's dad, Jessie, walked up to him.
他们开始聊天 然后气氛变得紧张
They started talking, and things got pretty heated.
紧张是什么意思
What does that mean, heated?
那家伙把杰西揍了一顿
The guy beat Jessie up.
一拳打在他喉咙上 把他打倒在地
Throat punched him, knocked him to the ground,
用脚踢他 还对他吐口水 很恶劣
kicked him, spit on him, it was ugly.
你能描述下那个人吗
Can you describe him?
我记得是中等身材 短发 棕色皮肤
Average height, short hair, brown, I think.
他脖子有个刺青 在侧面像燃烧的火焰
He had a tattoo on his neck, flames going up the side.
很具体 观察很细致
That's specific. Very observant.
你为什么不帮桑托斯
Why didn't you help Santos?
我想帮来着 但是他不让
I tried to, but he wasn't having it.
-他把我推开了 -他为什么这么做
- He pushed me away. - And why would he do that?
我不知道
I don't know.
脖子有刺青的人就跑了
Neck tattoo guy ran off.
我想报♥警♥ 但杰西不让
I tried to call the police, but Jessie wouldn't let me.
他给我一张百元大钞让我忘了这件事
He slipped me a Benjamin to forget I saw anything.
婕特 给学校管理部门打电♥话♥
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表