剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
And Albi killed him for what, to send a message?
那跟树林里的秘密埋葬对不起来
That doesn't track with the secret burial in the woods.
-有地址吗 -在文件夹里
- Is there an address? - It's in the folder.
纽约州
驾照
特里斯坦·武查
贝尔蒙大街3540号♥7D室
布朗克斯区 纽约市
看起来真不错 这是什么
That looks good. What is that?
阿尔巴尼亚炸肉丸
Qofte te ferguara. Fried meatballs.
炸肉丸
Qofte te ferguara.
你笑什么 她 我念得挺好的 对吧
What are you laughing about? She--well, it's good, right?
你的口音非常重
You have a very strong accent.
非常重
Very strong.
听着
Hey, listen.
我看到你在健身房♥跟弗图拉说话了
I saw you talking to Flutura in the gym.
是啊 布利斯库太太
Yeah, Mrs. Briscu, yeah.
帮你自己一把 别那么做 好吗
Well, do yourself a favor, don't do that, okay?
阿尔比不喜欢别人勾搭他老婆
Albi doesn't like nobody mackin' on his wife.
你在说什么 我没勾搭人
What you talking about? I'm not mackin' on anybody.
我只是不想让你
I'm just trying to keep your head from ending up in one zip code
身首异处 明白吗
and the rest of your body in another, you feel me?
阿尔比很老派
Albi's old school.
你乱来 你碰到他的雷区
You mess around, you get on his bad side,
我就帮不了你了
there's not much I can do for you.
好的 明白了
All right. Enough said.
你那能吃完吗
You gonna eat all that?
你今天吃了不少
You got a few today.
可不是吗
Yeah, you're telling me.
瞧瞧这些人
Look at these guys.
你没交停车罚单吗
You didn't pay the parking ticket?
你
Hey, you!
举起手来
Let me see your hands.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
你口袋里有什么我该知道的东西吗
Anything in your pockets I should know about?
有你♥妈♥的♥电♥话♥
Yeah, your mother's number.
-有武器吗 锋利的东西呢 -停下 停下
- Any weapons? Sharp objects? - Stop! Stop!
不是他
That's not him!
不是他
That's not the guy.
打我的人有头发
The man who hit me has hair on the top of his head,
而且比他年轻多了
and he's way younger.
-很抱歉先生 -现在
- Sorry about that sir. - Now it's--
-你没事吧 -别碰我
- Are you okay? - Don't touch me.
如果你想把这起事件向我们的主管投诉
If you'd like to report this incident to our supervisor--
告诉你上司 他妈死了
Tell your supervisor to blow it out his ass.
这些傻♥逼♥警♥察♥
These frickin' cops.
他们差点把你头都拧下来了
They damn near tear your head off,
然后问你想不想投诉
and then they ask you if you want to file a complaint.
投诉他们
With them.
简直离谱
It's ridiculous.
对吧 艾迪
Right, Eddie?
艾迪
Eddie.
你说过你不撅嘴
You said you didn't pout.
如果你找特里斯坦
If you're looking for Tristan,
他消失好几天了
he hasn't been around for a couple of days.
我知道 你知道他去哪了吗
Yeah, I know. Do you know where he went?
公♥寓♥里的人来来去去
People come and go from that apartment.
我只是经理 我不问原因
I'm just a manager. I don't ask questions.
好吧 我在里面落了点东西
Okay. Hey, I left something in there.
你能帮帮忙吗
Thought maybe you can help me out.
我只要进去几分钟
I just need to get in there for a few minutes.
你觉得如何
What do you say?
我不认为布利斯库太太会乐意我
I don't think Mrs. Briscu would look too kindly on me
让你进她公♥寓♥里
letting you into her apartment.
就是弗图拉叫我来的
Flutura's the one who sent me.
听着 我不想找麻烦
Listen, I don't want no problems.
合约上的租客是布利斯库
Briscu's the name on the lease.
拜托 诺娃 你在哪
Come on, Nova. Where the hell are you?
如果有人知道他在哪
So if nobody knows who he is,
我们怎么知道谁是玛拉基
how do we know which one is Malachi?
我猜他可能是
I'm guessing he'll be the one
赢了黑客竞赛那位
who wins the hacking competition.
他不会赢 没必要
He won't win. He doesn't need to.
但是明显他想赢可以赢
But it'll be obvious he could if he wanted.
我只要找到那耍花招的人就行
I just have to look for the guy who's pulling his punches.
别碰那个
Don't touch that.
贝尔警长 我得跟你聊聊
Sergeant Bell, I need a word with you.
单独
Private.
诺娃错过了一次会面
Nova missed a meet-up.
六年以来 不管什么情况
In six years, come hell or high water,
她从没这样过
she's never done that.
婕特 你能进来一下吗
Jet, can you come in here please?
你应该打过她电♥话♥了吧
I'm assuming you tried her cell.
当然 她关机了
Yeah, of course. She's been offline.
我们会派人去她公♥寓♥
We'll send someone to her apartment,
通缉她的车
put a APB out on her car.
她开什么车
What does she drive?
婕特 追踪诺娃的手♥机♥
Jet, run a trace on Nova's phone,
尽快找出最后所在地
find out her last known location ASAP.
我已经知道她的最后所在地了
I already have her last known location.
-她就在外面 -什么
- She's right outside. - What?
她十分钟前给我发消息
She pinged me ten minutes ago to let me know
说她要进来了
she was on her way in.
你把我吓个半死 姑娘
You scared me half to death, girl.
-你去哪了 -新契约
- Where you been? - New Covenant.
-新什么 -是间教堂
- New what? - It's a church.
你擅离职守去教堂了
You went AWOL on me to go to church?
那是潘妲的教堂
It was Penda's church.
我想你去教堂是掩护工作的一部分
I'm gonna assume you went to church as part of your cover.
但当我安排会面时 你的职责就是到场
But when I set a meet, it is your job to show up.
布鲁斯特警探 我能建议你...
Sergeant Brewster, if I can suggest--
不 你不能
No, you cannot!
她是我的卧底 是我的责任
She's my UC, my responsibility.
有什么特别的内容要汇报吗
Do you have anything meaningful to report?
-我需要休假一段时间 -什么
- I'ma need some time off. - Excuse me?
潘妲的葬礼在南加州
Penda's funeral's in South Carolina.
她家人在那
That's where her family is.
他们想把她葬在那
They want to bury her there.
-我得去 -驳回申请
- I'm going. - Request denied.
这不是申请
It's not a request.
雨果马上就要离开雷克斯监狱了
Look, Hugo's walking out of Rikers any minute now.
雨果要出来了
Hugo's getting out?
所以我才安排会面
It's why I called the meet-up.
这是个大转机 我需要你在这
It's a game-changer, and I need you here for it.
-我需要你专注 -我不行
- I need you to focus. - I can't.
我爱她 还爱她
I loved her. I still do.
我命令你放下这事
I am ordering you to let this go.
我知道布鲁斯特警长有时候很严格
I know Sergeant Brewster can be pretty tough,
但我想他相信他是在为你好
but I think he believes he's doing what's best for you.
别哄我
Don't work me.
我没在哄你 诺娃
I'm not working you, Nova.
好 因为我不了解你
Good, 'cause I don't know you,
我也不想听鼓励
and I don't need no pep talk.
把你女人了解女人那套留给别人看吧
So you can take that sister girl performance somewhere else.
我只是想说
All I'm trying to say
我对你现在经历的事略知一二
is that I know something about what you're going through.
几个月前我也失去了一个人
I just lost someone a couple months ago.
她叫吉娜
Her name was Gina.
她是我的卧底 但我们关系很好
She was my undercover, but we were close.
这贱♥人♥草率了 结果挂了
The bitch got sloppy and ended up dead.
知道了 故事不错 姐妹
Got it. Cool story, sis.
我知道你觉得我和潘妲只是马西杀人帮
I know you think me and Penda was just a couple hood bitches
打杂还搞蕾丝的几个疯女人
running with the Marcy Killers and playing kiss the fish.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表