剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
I don't care.
这是唯一一劳永逸除掉他的方法
It's the only way to get him off for good.
这得到此为止了
Enough is enough.
只要他还逍遥法外
As long as he's out there,
我们就都不安全
none of us are safe.
37分局
重新侦办特殊受害者的案件感觉如何
So how'd it feel working an SVU case again?
我以为这是个组织犯罪的案件
Thought this was an OC case?
跟你合作总是很好 丽芙
It's always good to work with you, Liv.
你对真♥相♥的搜寻进展如何了
And how's your search for the truth going?
怎么了
How's that?
跟你♥爸♥的
With your dad.
冗长 复杂 痛苦
Long, complicated, painful.
-真是个乐子 -是啊
- Ain't this a treat. - Yeah.
不屈不挠的本森队长莅临37分局寒舍了
The indominable Captain Benson at the lowly 3-7.
我只是给老搭档当司机
I'm just playing Uber driver for my old partner.
我得亲自谢谢你
Gotta personally thank you,
你们俩都干得太漂亮了
both of youse for doing such a hell of a job
顺利把莎拉·桑托斯救回来
bringing Sara Santos back home.
这是我们分内的事
Well, we were just doing our job,
我只是开心能帮到同僚警♥察♥的忙
and I'm just glad that we could help out a fellow cop.
知道你这样的人你掌权
Yeah, well, I sleep a lot better at night
能让我晚上睡个好觉
knowing somebody like you is in charge.
我得告诉你 我有点嫉妒
Well, I gotta tell you, I'm a little jealous
因为埃利奥特告诉我
because Elliot here tells me
你是他合作过第二好的搭档
that you're the second best partner that he ever had.
真的吗
Really?
我得努力让他改变这个想法
I have to work on changing his mind about that.
看是否能到第一位
See if I can't make myself number one.
-晚安 -晚安
- Night, kids. - Night.
亚当 是我
Adam, it's me.
抱歉之前我有点别扭
I'm sorry I was weird.
你没打电♥话♥
When you didn't call,
我以为你不要我了
I thought you were blowing me off.
我猜自己有点惊慌
I guess I freaked out a little.
好吧
Okay.
谢谢
已售出
这枪很酷吧
Cool-looking gun, right?
想开一枪试试吗
Want to fire it?
你会很棒的 肯定事天生好手
You're gonna be great. You're gonna be a natural.
朝着那棵树开枪
Fire right at that tree.
你接下去要做的
So what you want to do,
是拿着枪 把手放在这
is you want to take this, put your hands here.
看下面的枪管
Look down the barrel right there,
瞄准那棵树
straight at that tree.
像这样扣动扳机
Pull just like that, okay?
你能行吗
Think you can handle that?
没错 就这样
There you go. There you go.
小埃 你给它留下痕迹了
El, you creamed it.
瞧瞧 你都把树劈成两半了
Look at that, you practically split it in two.
孩子 你直接给它打穿了
Kid, you practically hit it right through the knob in there.
这第一枪太漂亮了
That's impressive for your first shot.
为你感到骄傲 孩子 非常骄傲
Very proud of you, boy. Very proud of you.
你们定日子了吗
Have you set a date?
-什么 -爆破的日子
- I'm sorry. - From the demolition.
你是建筑队的 是吧
You're from the construction team, right?
不是 我很久以前住在这里
No, no, I used to live here a thousand years ago.
你叫什么
What's your name?
埃利奥特·斯特布勒
Elliot Stabler.
我不认得这名字
I don't recognize the name,
但好好看看吧
but take a good look
因为都要被拆了
'cause they're tearing it all down.
我在这住了二十年 真悲伤
I lived here for 20 years. It's sad.
是啊
Yeah.
这里变化大吗
Have things changed a lot?
比你想象的更大
More than you could imagine.
也是
Yeah.
贝尔警长
是我
Yeah.
《纽约》杂♥志♥的杰瑞·萨尔兹之前在这
Jerry Saltz was there from "New York" magazine.
我都不知道他会怎么写
I can only imagine the write-up he's gonna do.
我去跟萨尔兹聊聊
Hey, I'll talk to Saltz.
与他无关
It's not about him.
你知道我有多努力才走到今天
You know how hard I've worked to build my business.
你知道我花了多久才让这些人尊重我
You know how long it's taken me to get people to respect me.
我不在乎那些人怎么看我们
I don't care what these other people think about us.
我在乎
I care.
我在乎 我世界里的人在乎
I care. People in my world care.
警♥察♥闯进来我也没办法
I can't help it if the police break in to...
你没办法 真的吗 有意思
You can't help it? Really? That's funny.
警♥察♥以前总来不是问题
The police never used to be a problem.
我出去兜个风
I'm going for a ride.
我嫁的男人
You know, the man I married
不会允许这种事发生
would never have allowed this to happen.
首先 别人偷了我们两百万
I mean, first, people steal $2 million from us,
而你就让这事过去了
and you just let that slide.
然后警♥察♥来了
And then the cops show up
想在我的画廊威胁我
trying to intimidate me in my gallery,
而你都没想到
and it doesn't even occur to you
要为我说话
to stand up for me.
诺娃 到时候了
Hey, Nova, it's time.
怎么了
What's up?
怎么了
What's up?
唐纳利给罗莎莉娅的现金
The cash that Donnelly gave Rosaria.
乔正在登记
Joe was logging it,
序列号♥跟你和唐纳利
and the serial numbers matched
送去奥尔里克那里的现金序列号♥相同
the money that you and Donnelly dropped at Ulrich's.
是唐纳利抢了奥尔里克
Donnelly robbed Ulrich.
还陷害你做替罪羊
He's setting you up to take the fall.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表