剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Bravo. Brave warriors taking down
瓦解掉监狱工业园区
the prison industrial complex brick by brick.
够诗意的
Poetic.
我们非常肯定是塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩
We're fairly sure the hack was orchestrated
策划的这起黑客事件
by Sebastian McClane.
康斯坦丁
Constantine?
联邦调查局催的越来越紧了
The feds are stepping things up.
他们的压力很大
They're under a lot of pressure.
不仅有来自加西亚的压力
Not just from Garcia.
白宫也在向他们施压
The White House is breathing down their necks.
联邦调查局要派他们自己的专家
FBI is bringing in their own specialist
来配合组织犯罪派遣队
to coordinate with the OCTF.
哪个方面的专家
What kind of specialist?
贝尔警长 斯特布勒警探
Sergeant Bell, Detective Stabler,
这位是联邦调查局的桑福德·本宁顿
Sanford Bennington from the FBI.
以及 你们认识的
And, well, you already know...
埃利奥特 等一下 你不能就这么走掉
Elliot, hold up. You can't just walk out.
我就走了
I just did.
斯特布勒 对不起
Stabler, I'm sorry.
我明白你的感受
I know how you must feel.
我的感受和任何事情都没有关系
My feelings have nothing to do with anything.
他在耍你们
He's making a fool of you.
耍我们所有人
Out of all of us.
惠特利帮联邦调查局
Wheatley helped the FBI
逮捕了弗拉基米尔·米哈伊洛夫
arrest Vladimir Mikhailov,
2020年美国大选黑客事件的主犯
chief architect of the 2020 U.S. election hack.
他已经是联邦调查局破获
He's been their ace in the hole
数件高度关注的案件的王牌了
for several high profile busts.
你本可以提醒我们一下的
You could have given us a heads up,
布鲁斯特警督
Lieutenant Brewster.
那样你们就不会来会面了
You wouldn't have showed up for the meeting.
听着 我知道你们不想接近他
Look, I know you don't want to be anywhere near him.
这话并不完全正确 不是吗
Well, that's not entirely true, is it?
斯特布勒警探一直在跟踪我
Detective Stabler has been stalking me.
我想他甚至有点着迷了
Think he might even be a little obsessed.
这也就说明
Which belies the premise
他不想接近我的假设并不正确
he doesn't want to be anywhere near me.
但我的确相信他能够
But I do believe the man is capable
为了更大的利益管理好自己的情绪
of managing his emotions on behalf of the greater good.
警探 我不指望你能接受 或甚至是相信
Detective, I don't expect you to accept or even believe
我们俩站在同一条战线上
that you and I are on the same team.
但尽管如此 我被联邦调查局委命
But nonetheless, I've been engaged by the FBI
来协助解决这件最重要的案子
to help solve this most important case.
我怀疑你这么做是否真的没有私心
I doubt you did it out of pure altruism.
他们会付给我一大笔钱 这不假
Well, they are paying me a boatload, that's true.
但我会无偿地完成这份工作
But I would do it for free.
我和埃利奥特不一样
Unlike Elliot here...
我并不记仇
I don't hold grudges.
我也不记仇
I don't hold a grudge.
接下去这样
Here's how it gonna work.
你去和我们的技术团队合作
You're gonna work with our tech team.
我会在下午四点派一名警探去接你
I'll have a detective pick you up at 4:00 p.M.
你只用给布鲁斯特警督
Just make sure Lieutenant Brewster
一个你的地址就行
has an address for you.
你想要我的住址
You want my home address?
我知道你不会真的告诉我们
Well, I know you're not gonna tell us the truth
你这些天住在哪
about where you're living these days,
所以 确保你会在那个地址
so just make sure it's an address
等着我们去接你就行
where you'll be waiting for the pickup.
斯特布勒警探 又见面了
Detective Stabler, there you are again.
确保他没有携带任何追踪装置
Make sure he's not carrying any tracking devices.
什么都没带
Empty handed.
随时欢迎你再检查一遍
Feel free to pat me down again.
他们用一辆不透光的面包车带我到这
They brought me here in a blackout van.
我压根不知道我是在布鲁克林还是新加坡
I have no idea if I'm in Brooklyn or Singapore.
他没问题 斯特布勒警探
We're good, Detective Stabler.
你一直都在这台机子上工作吗
You do all your work on this machine?
是的 怎么了
Yeah, why?
这玩意笨拙死了
It is clunky AF.
它性能强大
It's powerful.
黑客原来藏在俄♥罗♥斯♥的萨拉多夫呢
Well, hello evildoers in Saratov, Russia.
婕特 你还记得理查德·惠特利吧
Jet, you remember Richard Wheatley.
他现在在与联邦调查局合作
He's now working with the Federal Bureau of Investigations.
-这不就是与狼共舞吗 -闭嘴
- Talk about sleeping with the enemy. - Shut up.
他是来帮你们找出黑客的
He's here to help you find the hackers.
我们已经找到他们了 他们在俄♥罗♥斯♥
We already found them. They're in Russia.
准确地说 在萨拉多夫
Saratov, to be exact.
我深表怀疑
I doubt that.
我来帮你吧
Let me help you.
近来怎样
How are you?
康复这事谁也摸不准
Well, rehab is a bitch.
但我已经好起来了 慢慢地
But I'm recovering. Slowly.
你呢
And you?
我们就要和解了 多谢关心
We're coming to terms. Thanks for asking.
你们需要点些什么吗
What can I get for you today?
我不吃
Nothing for me.
点些你想吃的吧
But have anything you want.
我要一杯卡布奇诺 谢谢
I'll have a cappuccino, please.
我想问问你知不知道
I want to ask if you knew anything
理查德·惠特利被释放后
about what Richard Wheatley was up to
在谋划些什么
since becoming a free man.
我不知道
I have no idea.
但就算我知道 我也不会告诉你
But even if I did, I wouldn't tell you.
你跟我这么说真有意思
That's an interesting thing to say to me.
可比不上这些话有意思
Not as interesting as
"收拾你的东西"和"离开安全屋"
"pack your bags "and get out of the safehouse.
"纽约警局不再向你提供保护"
"The NYPD is no longer offering you protection.
"你得靠你自己了"
"You're on your own.
"希望你的前夫不会再试着谋杀你"
Hope your ex-husband doesn't try to kill you again."
我很抱歉 我知道发生了这些事
I'm very sorry. I know it happens.
他不再面临审判
He's no longer facing trial,
所以政♥府♥也就不愿再付钱来保护你
and the government just won't pony up the funds to protect you.
我理解 我很抱歉 我尽力了
I know, I'm sorry. I tried.
我也是
I did too.
我在法庭上尽了最大的努力
I did the--I did my best in that courtroom.
-我知道你尽力了 -真的吗
- I know you did. - Do you?
那个时候
At that time...
我真的相信你
I truly believed in you.
我以为你尽了最大的努力
I thought you did the best you could.
而现在呢 塞巴斯蒂安·麦克莱恩
And now, Sebastian McClane.
那个名字听着耳熟吗
That name ring a bell?
不 我不认识
No. I--I don't know.
过去被称作康斯坦丁
Used to go by Constantine.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我的记忆仍然大不如前
My memory still isn't what it used to be.
谢谢
Thank you.
不 我可以 不用 我自己来
No. I can--I--no, I can do it.
谢谢
Thank you.
安吉拉 小心点
Angela, be careful.
我没事
I'm okay.
事实上我现在好多了
I'm actually getting better.
我指的是你的前夫
I'm talking about your ex-husband.
我知道他会给天花乱坠的承诺
I know what he promises.
但我们都清楚他最终会怎么做
We both know what he delivers in the end.
保重
Be well.
真是个奇迹啊
It's almost like witnessing a miracle.
我迟到了吗 我已经错过了吗
Am I late? Have I missed it?
没有 来得刚好
No, right on time.
里昂·基尔布莱德社区图书馆动工仪式
今天在这里很荣幸见到这么多朋友
So nice to see so many friends here today.
当我还是个小男孩时
When I was a boy,
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表