剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Yeah, now you're tipping her.
那是我的钱
Hey, that's my money!
够了
Enough, all right?
枪在哪
Where's the guns?
快点滚吧
Go screw yourself.
逞硬汉是吧 是吧
Okay, tough guy. Huh? Huh? Huh?
能告诉我你枪从哪来的了吗
So you want to tell me where you got the guns?
没门
Not a chance in hell.
现在呢 说不说
How about now? Huh?
-快说 -不
- Tell me now. - No.
好了 好了
All right. All right.
听着
Listen to me.
除非你开口回答问题
My partner's gonna shoot you in your head
否则我搭档就要用你自己的枪
with your own weapon unless you start
射穿你的脑袋了
answering questions.
我帮不了忙
There's nothing I can do about it.
你知道问题的答案
You're the one with the answer.
那些枪在哪
Now, where are the guns?
我...不知道 我不知道
I...don't know. I don't know.
-好吧 杀了他 -布 布雷登
- All right, shoot him. - Br--Br--Braden. Braden.
-什么 -他是一个报关员
- What? - He's a customs broker.
-什么是报关员 -什么是报关员
- What's a customs broker? - What's a customs broker?
他在肯尼迪机场工作
He--he's a guy who works at JFK
有机会接触到高端行航运
with access to high-end shipping.
他拿了那些枪
He took the guns.
他嫌韦伯给的贿赂不够多
Guy thinks Webb isn't greasing him enough.
那晚他雇我 假装没看到
He paid me to look the other way that night.
榨取普雷斯顿·韦伯
Wow, squeezing Preston Webb.
我觉得很难找到
I didn't think it was possible
比你还笨的人了
to find a guy dumber than you are,
但显然我们找到了
but apparently we're gonna.
好了 让他走
Okay, let him go.
这是皮肉伤 按压一下
It's a flesh wound. Just apply pressure.
这是我的 那是你的
This is mine. That's yours.
我认为我们是演坏警♥察♥ 坏警♥察♥
Hey, I thought we were doing bad cop, bad cop?
我今晚想演好警♥察♥
Eh, I felt like being good cop.
查到了一个名字
Got a name for you.
布雷登 他是肯尼迪机场的一个报关员
Braden. He's a customs broker at JFK.
查一查 告诉我结果
Run it, let me know what you find.
相册
二楼客房♥的东西
婕特 我需要你的帮助
Jet, I need a favor from you.
哈金斯的吗
Is that from Harkins?
不是 我自己的
No, it's personal.
超8毫米胶片
超8吗
Super 8?
真牛逼
Very cool.
这是复古色情片吗
Yeah. Is it, like, vintage porn?
我看起来像是那种
Do I look like the kind of guy
会分享色情片给同事的人吗
who would share porn with a coworker?
不太像
Probably not.
这些是家庭录像
They're home movies.
你可以把他们数字化之后发我吗
Could you digitize them for me?
-当然 -谢谢
- Of course. - Thank you.
真的 谢谢
Really, thank you.
这对我很重要
It means a lot to me.
警长呢
Where's Sarge?
在观察桑托斯
Watching Santos.
她把他的妻子带来了
She brought in his wife.
她觉得从家庭角度着手也许会让他开口
She thinks working the family angle might make him talk.
就告诉他们他们想知道的吧 杰西
Just tell them what they want to know, Jessie.
我不能
I can't.
她病着呢
She's sick!
她需要你 我需要你
She needs you. I need you!
别担心 罗莎莉娅 我能搞定
Don't worry, Rosaria. I got this.
我会去陪伴她的 我保证
I'm gonna be there for her, I promise.
他打算断送自己的人生了
He is gonna throw his whole life away.
为了什么呢
And for what?
忠诚 纹身
Loyalty? A tattoo?
兄弟会就是如此强大
That's how strong the Brotherhood is.
斯特布勒
Stabler?
你在这里做什么
What are you doing here?
我以前在这工作 记得吗
I used to work here, remember?
我告诉他们我有东西要拿走 但...
I told them I had some stuff I had to get out. But...
我其实是来看你的
I really came to see you.
你还好吗
How you doing?
你告诉他们什么了吗
What have you told them?
什么都没说
Nothing.
他们把你关在这可不好
It's not good that they got you here.
为什么
Why?
你应该关在北边的大都会警局
You should be uptown at Metro.
他们把你关在特遣队
The fact that they've got you in the task force,
意味着他们有你的把柄
that means that they've got something on you.
那我该怎么办
So what should I do?
我不知道 兄弟
I don't know, man.
你告诉他们一些事情
You gotta give them something.
你知道我不能
You know I can't.
杰西 我看到太多的好警♥察♥背黑锅了
Jessie, I've seen a lot of good cops go down.
我不想看到你也那样
I don't want to watch that happen to you.
那我应该告诉他们些什么
So what should I give them?
他们不想要帕纳尔和吉田
They don't want Parnell or Yoshida.
唐纳利吗
Donnelly?
我有五个孩子
I got five kids.
如果换做是我
If it were me,
我会毁灭世界来保护任何一个孩子
I'd let the world burn to protect any one of them.
但那只是我
But that's just me.
进展怎么样
How'd it go?
我让他动摇了
I gave him something to think about.
好的 所有人
All right, y'all,
来讨论今晚的行动
let's talk about how it's gonna go down tonight.
我们查到了一个报关员
So we got a customs broker
名字是维克多·布雷登
by the name of Victor Braden.
他拿了韦伯的枪
He's got Webb's guns.
-什么是报关员 -中间人
- What's a customs broker? - Middle men.
他们为进出口的货物清关
They clear shipments for imports, exports.
他们是私人承包商
They're, uh, private contractors,
所以他们有很多权利
so they've got a lot of authority,
但受到的监管却很少
but very little oversight.
听起来像是一个可疑的陷阱
Sounds like a shady setup.
尽管如此
Well, be that as it may,
虽然唐纳利已经联♥系♥好了谈判
Donnelly has reached out to negotiate,
但因为普雷斯顿·韦伯
but since Preston Webb
不与任何宰过他的人谈判
doesn't negotiate with anyone who rips him off,
所以唐纳利和我就是去那
Donnelly and I are gonna go there
礼貌地告诉他 如果他喜欢活着
and politely tell him that if he enjoys living,
就把那些枪交给我们
he's gonna give us those guns.
航站楼停车场
你在哪 你迟到了
Where are you? You're late.
对不起 兄弟 不能来了
Sorry, pal, can't make it.
什么叫你不能来了
What do you mean you can't make it?
说来话长
It's a long story.
我见面时再跟你解释 好吗
I--I'll explain when I see you, okay?
这次你得单干了 伙计
You take this one, partner.
你不介意我单干吗
You're good with me going solo?
当然 你是我的副手 对吧
Yeah. You're my number two, right?
小菜一碟
Piece of cake.
我要走了
Listen, I gotta roll.
结束后告诉我
Let me know when it's done.
-什么事 -唐纳利不干了
- Yeah? - Donnelly bailed.
什么叫他不干了
What do you mean he bailed?
他放我鸽子
He bailed on me.
而且没告诉我为什么
And he didn't give me a reason why.
这是陷阱吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表