剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Ayanna, the governor and I ran into one another
一个招待会上偶遇了
at a reception the other evening.
他告诉了我他对自己听到的事情
And he told me about how troubled he was
感到多么困扰
by the things he's been hearing.
如果斯特布勒执迷于什么
If Stabler's obsessed with anything,
那就是关于防止股市发生灾难
it's with averting a catastrophe in the stock market.
市场一直在波动
There are fluctuations in the market all the time.
这次的还没有达到股灾级别
This one doesn't yet approach the level of catastrophe.
你的特遣队负责
Your task force was charged
追捕一名逃犯
with tracking down an escaped convict.
不知为何 斯特布勒警探将其
And somehow, Detective Stabler has conflated it
与他对自己仇敌的深仇大恨混为一谈
with his spiraling vendetta against his nemesis.
这是一次埋伏
That was a damn ambush.
我原本可以提醒你
I would've given you a heads-up.
我不知道这次见面的目的是什么
I didn't know what that meeting was about.
那你究竟在那做什么
What were you even doing there?
我发誓 我不知道
I swear, I don't know.
基尔布莱德已经让我参与越来越多的事了
Kilbride's been including me in more and more things.
他知道你是卧底了 我要把你撤出来
He knows you're a plant. I'm pulling you out.
他不可能怀疑我是警♥察♥
No way he suspects I'm a cop.
我确定他相信我
I'm confident he trusts me.
做这个决定并不是你的工作
It is not your job to make that determination.
而是我的
It's mine.
还有他跟加西亚说的那件事
And what he and Garcia were saying?
-你小心一点 -小心什么
- Just be careful. - Of?
你认为他们对斯特布勒的判断是对的吗
What, you think they're right about Stabler?
我相信他是一位忠诚的警♥察♥
I believe he's an honest cop.
但我知道他卧底时是怎么办事的
But I know how he roll when he was undercover.
我在场
I was there.
无论他是多么优秀的警♥察♥
No matter how good a cop he is,
街头混子已经在他DNA里面了
that's in his DNA now.
现在状况如何了
So where are we now?
我上次查询 道指跌了31%
Last I looked, the DOW was down 31%.
几乎是美国历史上最大跌幅
Almost the biggest drop in U.S. history.
市场一片混乱
The market is in chaos.
先是涨涨跌跌 全都不按常理出牌
Things are up, down, and all kinds of sideways.
我们怎么能阻止它
So how do we stop it?
逮捕理查德·惠特利
Arrest Richard Wheatley,
带他去华尔街游♥行♥示众
and perp walk his ass down Wall Street.
我的意思是怎么能真正阻止这一切
I meant how do we really stop it?
我们进入四方数据中心的服务器
We get inside the Quartext servers,
然后你们找出惠特利黑他们的证据
and you find the proof that Wheatley hacked them.
我们需要一个彩虹表
We need a rainbow table.
好主意
Nice.
那是什么
What is that?
是这样 假设我想要知道你的密♥码♥
Okay, let's say I'm trying to figure out your password
来窃取你的个人信息
to steal all your personal information.
澄清一下 他不再这么做了
To be clear, he doesn't do that anymore.
对 但如果我想
Okay, but if I were,
我会搜集所有我能找到的关于你的信息
I would collect all the information I could find on you.
你的生日 最喜欢的颜色
Your birthdate, favorite color,
宠物名字 住在哪条街上
pet's name, street you lived on.
我会看看所有这些
I'd look at all of that
是不是有某种模式
and see if there was any kind of pattern.
那些数据的集♥合♥就是彩虹表
That collection of data is a rainbow table.
所以如果我们假设惠特利把他的恶意程序
So if we're assuming Wheatley embedded his own malware
嵌入到证券交易服务器里
into the stock exchange servers--
我们就是这么想的
And we are.
找到恶意程序和破解密♥码♥的关键
Then the key to finding that malware and cracking the code
很可能是惠特利的个人信息
is likely in Wheatley's personal information.
斯特布勒和我会给你们权限
Stabler and I will give you access
查看我们所有调查中的
to all of Wheatley's information
惠特利的所有信息
from all of our investigations.
运用你们的一切资源去找
Use all your resources to do a deep dive.
开始工作吧
Let's go to work.
-有空吗 -现在没有
- Got a minute? - Not right now.
要去市区开一个会
On my way downtown to go to a meeting.
安吉
Ange?
安吉
Ange.
我告诉过你多少次不要循环使用旧密♥码♥
How many times have I told you not to recycle old passwords?
看起来他黑进了她的电脑
Looks like he just hacked into her computer.
埃利奥特·斯特布勒发来消息 期待
理查德 你不能再这样了
Richard, this has got to stop.
绝不行
Never.
我为你明天去科尔比准备了一套套装
I got you a suit for your interview tomorrow at Colby.
你一定没问题 我的挚爱
You're gonna kill it, my love.
我要你看起来很美
And I want you looking fire.
或有杀伤力
Or murdering.
如果我得到这份工作...
If I get this job...
我们可以好好庆祝一下
We can have a proper celebration.
期待
Looking forward.
你在做什么
What are you doing?
在惠特利太太看到之前
Letting Jet know to retrieve the selfie of Stabler
让婕特收回斯特布勒的自♥拍♥
before Mrs. Wheatley sees it.
教授
Professor.
什么
Sorry?
她叫惠特利教授
Her name is Professor Wheatley.
还有如果你那么做了
And if you do that,
她就无从知道
she has no way of knowing
她前夫在嫉妒的怒火中
that her ex-husband is in a jealous rage.
我很确定我们不希望她知道那些
I'm pretty sure we don't want her to know that.
我们在将她置于险境
We're putting her in danger.
别担心 斯特布勒知道自己在做什么
Don't worry. Stabler knows what he's doing.
我可以帮你拿外套吗
May I take your coat?
可以
Yes.
这是什么情况
What is all of this?
我想着假装爱上你
I thought I'd pretend to be in love with you.
为什么
Why?
很好 你心存怀疑
It's good you're suspicious.
这是我们的生存之道
It's what keeps us alive.
敬真♥相♥
To the truth
敬它所有的丑与美
in all its ugliness and beauty.
请你告诉我这是什么回事
Please tell me what this is.
你想要什么
What it is you want.
我们两人都不值得信任
Neither of us is to be trusted.
我们都知晓并承认吧
Let's just know and admit that.
你为什么那么说
Why do you say that?
因为我们都知道那是事实
Because we both know it's true.
我不知道具体是什么时候改变的...
I don't know exactly when it changed...
但无论我们站在哪一边
But whichever side each of us is on,
都不是同一边
it's not the same one.
-我没有回到理查德身边 -我不在乎
- I am not back with Richard. - I don't care.
因为无论你对我说什么
Because whatever you say to me,
我都会把它当作谎言
I'm going to assume is a lie.
你也应当假设我是这样
And you should assume the same thing about me.
好吧
Well.
这真是个伤脑筋的难题
That's a vexing conundrum.
如果我们说的都是谎话
If everything either one of us says is a lie,
那我怎么知道你什么时候在讲真话
then how do I know when you're being true?
你不知道
You don't.
除了这个
Except for this.
我不知道你在干什么
I don't know what you're doing.
我不知道你在耍什么花招
I don't know what game you think you're playing.
但多加小心
But please be careful.
你正处在非常危险的海域
You're swimming in very dangerous waters.
你真贴心 这么关心我
That is so sweet of you to be concerned for me.
我得去补补妆
I'm gonna go freshen up.
很快回来
I'll be back in a bit.
你又骗我了
You're lying to me again.
校长办公室在哪
Headmaster's office?
理查德 你来这干什么
Richard. What are you doing here?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表