剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
抱歉
I'm sorry.
是吗
Are you?
抱歉在乎你们这些男人的女人们
Sorry that the women who care for you men
最终总是成为连带伤害
always wind up being collateral damage.
如果你死了情况就更糟
It's worse if you're dead.
只要你还活着 就还有选择
As long as you're alive, you still have a choice.
我们再联♥系♥
We'll be in touch,
等我们上了飞机 对了
once we're in the air-- oh, by the way.
你母亲的男友 迈尔斯
Your mother's boyfriend, Miles?
他也为我工作
He works for me too.
你母亲几秒后还会上线
Your mother's gonna go live again in a few seconds.
你可以跟她说话 安抚她
You can talk to her and keep her calm
而理查德和我就直接去机场了
while Richard and I are on our way to the airport.
走吧
Let's go.
妈
Mama.
妈 是我 会没事的
Mama, it's me, it's going to be okay.
-为什么是我 -会没事的 放松
- Please, why me? - Gonna be okay, just relax now.
只要我们找到你的坐标
As soon as we pinpoint your location,
马上就去救你
I'm coming for you.
-你能救我出去吗 埃利奥特 -好吗
- Can you get me out of here, Elliot? - Okay?
快救我出去 求求了
Please get me out of here, please.
告诉我你能看见什么
Now, tell me what you see.
你所在的房♥间看起来是什么样
What's the room look like that you're in?
很黑 看不清楚
It's very dark. It's hard to see.
你介意我抽根烟吗 宝贝
Mind if I have a smoke, babe?
我介意
I do, actually.
我们是彼此的命中注定
We're bound to one another, you know?
没有规矩
There are no rules,
只有我们自己的私人海岛天堂
just our own private island paradise.
你 我
You, me,
和许多许多的仆人
and our many, many servants.
仆人
Servants?
你真的认为能成功吗
You really think you can pull this off?
最后我总会赢 不是吗
I always win in the end, don't I?
祝贺了 各位凯♥旋♥英雄
Hail the conquering heroes.
怎么了 发生什么了
What's wrong? Something happen?
贝尔警长刚发来一段视频
Sergeant Bell just sent a video.
惠特利抓了斯特布勒警探年长的母亲
Wheatley has Detective Stabler's elderly mother
被绑在一个未知地点
tied up in some unknown location
给他和惠特利教授争取时间逃跑
to buy him and Professor Wheatley time to get away.
我在用支架写法追踪器
I'm using an IMSCI Catcher
确认他的手♥机♥号♥ 追踪他的地址
to identify his cell number and track a location.
手♥机♥塔模拟器在60厘米内会比较准确
Cell site simulators can be accurate within two feet--
取决于信♥号♥♥强度
Depending on the signal's strength.
对 我们去看看测试数据
Yeah, let's look at those measurements.
我分离了信♥号♥♥ 但信♥号♥♥塔被毁了
I iso'd the signal, but cell towers are slammed.
那是侯爵庄园或路西法谎言
That's either The Marquis' Manor or Lucifer's Lair.
-什么 -大概是侯爵庄园
- Excuse me? - Probably Marquis' Manor.
-是BDSM俱乐部 -BDSM俱乐部
- It's a BDSM club. - A BDSM club?
绑缚 调♥教♥ 支配
Bondage, discipline, dominance--
我知道BDSM是什么意思
I know what BDSM is.
我认得那把椅子
I recognize the chair.
绝对是侯爵庄园
It's definitely Marquis' Manor.
他在五号♥公路前进
He's at the five and forward.
妈
Mama!
埃利奥特 我在这里
Elliot! I'm here!
-妈 -谢天谢地
- Mama! - Oh, thank God.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You all right? - Yes, I'm all right.
你确定吗
You sure?
现在你来了 我就没事了
Now that you're here, I'm all right.
-好 -房♥间安全
- All right. - Room is clear!
把这些从她手腕上取下来
Get these things off her wrists.
-安全 -好了 过来 过来
- Clear! - All right, come on, come on. Okay.
-我起来了 -好 站稳 站稳
- I'm coming. - All right, come on. Come on.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
有我在 有我在
I got you. I got you.
我发现这家伙昏倒了后面
I found this guy passed out in the back.
看起来他打了一架
Looks like he put up one hell of a fight.
可怜的迈尔斯 他们对你干了什么
Poor Miles, what did they do to you?
给他检查 确保他没有重伤
Check him out, make sure he's not seriously injured,
然后带回局里
and then you lock him up.
你在说什么
What are you talking about?
贝娜黛特 真抱歉
Bernadette. I'm so sorry.
贝娜 要是我知道...
Bernie, if I'd known...
听我说
Okay, listen to me,
这次你得相信我 好吗
you just gotta trust me on this one, all right?
-好 好的 -那就好
- Yeah. I--yeah. - Okay.
-你安全了吗 -嗯
- You're safe? - Yes.
-你没事吗 -嗯
- All right, you're good? - Yeah.
好 我爱你
All right. I love you.
-我得走了 -好的
- I've gotta go. - Okay.
你跟着这位警官走
You're gonna go with this officer.
他会带你去孙子孙女那里 好吗
He's gonna take you to the grandkids, okay?
好
Okay.
我找到母亲了
I found my mother;
我让紧急勤务小组送她去安全地方
I'm having ESU transport her to a safe location.
我们就要成功了 我都能尝到滋味了
We're so close I can almost taste it.
我就在你后面
I'm right behind you.
我去联♥系♥安吉拉
I'm gonna reach out to Angela.
收到
Copy that.
斯特布勒来电
别接
Don't answer that.
安吉拉 停车 结束了
Angela, pull off the road. It's over.
没结束 白♥痴♥ 这只是开始
It's not over, you idiot. It's just beginning.
听我说 事情不会像你想的那样结束
Listen to me, this is not going to end the way you think it is.
宝贝 我为我们的新生活感到期待
Baby, I'm so excited about our new life.
我好爱你
I love you so much.
他是个骗子
He's a liar.
他肯定会这么说 但他在骗人
He tells you that, but he's lying.
安吉拉 听着 他杀了你儿子
Angela, listen, he killed your son.
对 这也是我们认识的原因
Yes, it's what brought you and me together.
我说的是瑞奇
I'm talking about Richie.
他想骗你 太明显了
He's trying to trick you, so obvious.
他杀了瑞奇 我亲眼看见的
He killed Richie. I saw him do it.
骗子
Liar!
别听他的
Don't listen to this guy.
不 宝贝 别听他的
No. Baby, don't listen to him.
只有你和我 一直以来都是你和我
It's just you and me. It's always been you and me.
我不想让你跟他说话 听见没
I don't want you talking to him, do you hear me?
-你快挂电♥话♥ -我不...
- You let this phone go. - I don't--
安吉拉 我们中有人在骗你
Okay, Angela, one of us is lying to you.
我想你知道是谁
I think you know which one it is.
埃利奥特 我们认识的那天
Elliot, the day we first met,
你记得我们说了什么吗
do you remember what we spoke about?
搞什么
Come on.
悲伤
Grief.
对 这是我们的共同点
Yeah. It's what we shared...
看来现在依然如此
And it seems we still do.
你还记得关于悲伤 我对你说了什么吗
Do you remember what I said to you about grief?
会慢慢好起来
That it gets better.
我撒谎了
I lied.
安吉拉
Angela?
-不不 -安吉拉 安吉拉
- No, no, no! - Angela? Angela?
不 不
No! No!
他在这里
Here he is.
你们之间感觉不错
You've got a good thing going.
别搞砸了
Try not to screw it up.
我不会的
I won't.
我发现我们之间的共同点比想象的多
I found out we had more in common than I thought.
你没害怕吗
You're not freaked out?
你开玩笑吗
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表