剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
你想让雷吉去告诉科斯塔
You want Reggie to tell Kosta
我因为肚子疼而不能去见他吗
I'm not there because of a tummy ache?
如果我不露面 任务就结束了
If I don't show, it's the end of the operation.
如果你去了
And if you do show,
就非常有可能你会被
it is highly likely you're gonna leave
卷在地毯里抬出来
rolled up in a rug.
我们会实时监控你
We'll surveil you.
爸爸
Dad?
你好啊 那些绿植怎么回事
How are you? What's with the plants?
是奶奶 她说我们的公♥寓♥
Grandma. She said our apartment
感觉像个被废弃的仓库
felt like an abandoned warehouse.
她来帮我们布置成一个家
She's helping us make it into a home.
你怎么在这
What are you doing here?
我过来放点东西
I was just dropping some stuff off.
一会就走
I gotta get out of here.
你怎么样 足球踢得如何
How you doing? How's soccer?
挺好的 我们明天有场重要比赛
Good, we got a big game tomorrow
对阵圣安妮中学
against St. Anne's.
我正准备去参加动员会
I'm actually heading out to a pep rally right now.
你有可能去看比赛吗
Any chance you can make it to the game?
我会尽一切可能过去 一切可能
I'll do everything I can. Everything.
过来
Come here.
我为你而骄傲
I'm proud of you.
好 好吧 谢谢 爸爸
Yeah, okay. Thanks, Dad.
你是个好儿子
You're a good son.
谢谢
Thanks.
好 谢谢
Yeah, thanks.
凯瑟琳去哪了 你奶奶在哪
Hey, where's Kathleen? Where's your grandma?
买♥♥吃的去了
Food shopping.
奶奶要做奶酪火腿鸡排
Grandma's gonna make chicken cordon bleu.
她要做吗
She is?
她说以前经常做给你吃
Said she used to make it for you all the time.
-她那么说吗 -她就是那么说的
- She did? - That's what she said.
我们回头见 好吗
I'll see you later, okay?
丽芙 是我
Hey, Liv, it's me.
希望我能在你身边
Wish I were there.
我打电♥话♥就是想说...
I'm just calling to say...
我要感谢你为我做的一切
I want to thank you for everything that you've done for me.
为孩子们做的一切
For the kids.
你一直是我的精神支柱
You've been my rock.
之前当我说我爱你
And when I said that I love you...
-如果您的留言... -我想你知道...
- If you're satisfied... - I think you know-
...已经完成 请按一
...with your message, press one.
重新留言 请按二
To re-record, press two.
回放您的留言 请按三
To listen to your message, press three.
我是奥丽薇娅
This is Olivia.
请留言 我会给你
Leave me a message, and I'll get back to you
尽快回电
as soon as I can.
你确定要这么做吗
Are you sure about this?
你还有大约15秒时间拦住他 叫停行动
You got about 15 seconds to grab him and pull the plug.
斯特布勒知道自己在做什么
Stabler knows what he's doing.
他为什么这么做 他还有孩子
Why's he doing this? He's got kids.
这你要去问他
You'll have to ask him.
将死之人
Dead man walking.
艾迪
Eddie!
有人说一人之死亡是另一人的食粮
They say one man's death is another man's bread.
你听说过这个说辞吗
Have you heard of this?
我不熟悉这个说法
I'm not familiar with that saying.
这是个阿尔巴尼亚俗语
It's an Albanian saying.
我猜也是
I figured.
我认为我们一直对你很慷慨
I think we've been very generous with you.
是的先生 你是如此
Yes, sir, you have.
让你来我们的地盘 给你工作
Let you into our place, give you a job.
如果我没记错
And if I'm remembering correctly,
我们甚至让你进了我们的老巢
we even welcomed you into our home.
是的 确实如此
Yes, you did.
然而这就是你对我的回报吗
And this is how you repay me?
对我最棒的赚钱者之一大打出手
By putting your hands on one of my top earners?
为了什么
And for what?
因为他打了一个服务员吗
Because he smacked a waitress?
他质疑我的忠诚
He questioned my loyalty.
我可不能容忍♥这个
I'm not gonna tolerate that.
-我有的不多... -闭嘴 瓦格纳
- I don't got much... - Shut up, Wagner.
我们有必要听这些废话吗
Do we have to listen to this crap?
我有的不多 我也不需要太多
I don't got a lot. I don't need a lot.
但我的名誉...
But my reputation...
对我来说很重要
that means something to me.
我们要说清的是...
Well, just so we're clear...
现在的计划是什么
What's the plan here?
我们还要等多久才叫增援
How long we gonna wait before we call for backup?
你不是我们的人
You are not one of us.
你也永远不会成为我们的一员
You will never be one of us.
雷吉为你担♥保♥ 我根本不在乎
I don't give a rat's ass if Reggie vouches for you.
但这个人为你担♥保♥ 我很在意
But I do care if this man vouches for you.
他说之前你帮过他
He says you helped him out the other day,
这样也许我可以让这件事就这么过去了
that maybe I should look the other way with this thing.
你开玩笑吗 约翰 我们说过...
Are you kidding me? Jon, we talked about--
卢卡
Luka!
不许再说一个字
Not another word.
别搞错了
Make no mistake.
你再动我的人一个手指
You lay a finger on one of my guys again,
你就再也不可能全身而退了 明白吗
you don't come back from that, you understand me?
明白
Understood.
和我一起走走
Take a walk with me.
他真是 好一个说客
Smooth talker, that one.
他这点我真的服气
I gotta give it to him.
我根本没想到他还能活着出来
No way did I think he was coming out alive.
说实话
In my honest opinion,
我不怎么喜欢卢卡
I don't care for Luka much.
我女儿 她爱那家伙
My daughter, she loves the guy.
你还能怎么办
What are you gonna do?
我摆脱不了这个傲慢的混♥蛋♥了
I'm stuck with the arrogant prick.
科斯塔先生 我要是知道他会成为
Mr. Kosta, if I'd known he was gonna be
-您女婿的话 -这我不在乎
- your son-in-law-- - I don't care about that.
我在乎的是你把事情搞定
I care about you making this right.
我会的 无论您要我做什么
And I will. Whatever you need me to do--
没错 你会的
That's right. You will.
明天晚上
There's a little piece of business
有一笔小生意
going down tomorrow night.
要用到四个人 本来卢卡是其中之一
It's a four-man job. Luka was one of the four,
但他现在没法上了 多亏了你
but he's in no shape to pull this off, thanks to you.
-所以你来顶替他 -是什么活
S- o you're gonna take his place. - What's the job?
阿尔比会联♥系♥你
Albi will be in touch.
阿德米尔 阿德米尔
Admir. Admir!
你为罪犯们提供
How long have you been supplying
加密手♥机♥有多久了
criminals with encrypted cell phones?
组织犯罪技术商阿德米尔·马尔库被捕
你是否知道自己违反了
Did you know you were violating
联邦政♥府♥反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团犯罪法
federal RICO statutes?
你把手♥机♥提供给了哪些人
Who did you provide the phones to?
三合会 黑♥手♥党♥
The Triads? Mafia?
阿尔巴尼亚人 阿德米尔 阿德米尔
Albanians? Admir. Admir!
她是个厉害的妹子 对吧
She's a badass bitch, isn't she?
上了晚间新闻 可以啊 斯鲁特梅克斯
Evening news. Way to go, Slootmaekers.
真的是这么念的吗
Is that really how you pronounce it?
几乎没错
Pretty much exactly.
刚才那只是序幕
That was just the prologue.
现在轮到你了
Now it's your turn.
准备好上演大戏了吗
You ready to perform?
我时刻准备着 甜心
Oh, I am always ready to perform, sweetheart.
恶心
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表