剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
- Hey, man, hey. - Go get, excuse me--
我在这 我这就喝
Yo, I'm right here. It's going down.
马上喝 马上喝
Going down. It's going down.
快出去
Get outta there.
现在怎么样了
How about now?
已连接
我们成功了 快离开那
We got it. Get outta there.
好了吗
That's it?
喝完了 舒服 谢谢
That is it. Awesome. Thank you.
他要出来了
He's coming.
我还没整完
I'm not done yet.
出来了 出来了
They're coming out. They're coming out.
-他出来了 -准备就绪 兄弟
- He's coming. - Always ready, my man.
不 不
No. No.
不是吧
No.
过来 过来
Come here, come here.
放轻松 你在干什么
Relax. What are you doing?
这可不妙 兄弟 会被录入系统
It's bad, man. It's gonna be in the system.
别担心这个
Now, don't worry about that.
我会处理好的
I'll take care of this.
放轻松
Relax.
好吧
All right.
我就实话实说了
So I'm gonna be honest with you.
我以前没干过钻石盗窃
I've never done a diamond heist before.
我们能得到什么好处
What do we stand to score?
克利夫顿·赫尔利至少
Clifton Hurley is carrying
带着价值一百万美金的钻石
at least a million dollars' worth of rocks.
但我们要找个中间人销货
But we're fencing to a middleman,
所以我们只能赚一半
so we'll clear half that.
赫尔利 我们要抢那个人
Hurley? That's the client?
苏黎世来的钻石代理商
Diamond broker from Zurich.
过去三天我都是他的保镖
Been his security detail the last three nights.
但是今晚 我要把他从会议中心
But tonight, I drive him from the convention center
直接送去机场
straight to the airport
他要乘机去迪拜
where he's catching a plane to Dubai.
你和我 我们要在他上车之前
You and me, we gotta take care of business
完成盗窃
before we get him to that car.
好
All right.
这是你的证件
Here are your credentials.
里面有一份会议中心的布局情况
This includes a layout of the convention center.
二楼有个中庭
On the second floor, there's an atrium.
如果我在楼下大堂看见你了
When I see you downstairs in the lobby,
我就会把这个给他
I'm gonna give him this--
你们好啊
How you doing?
我的天 弗兰克
Jesus. Frank.
真是适合盗窃的一晚啊
Nice night for a heist.
现在知道我的眼线遍布全城了吧
Now you know I got eyes and ears all over this city.
我问你们 我是个大方的人 对吧
Let me ask you guys something, I'm a generous guy, right?
当然
Definitely.
我每次行动都带着你们
Bring you in on every piece of action that I have.
我尊重你们
I treat you with respect.
-我们也尊重你 弗兰克 -对啊 弗兰克
- We respect you, Frank. - Yeah, Frank.
你们是怎么对待我的
And how do I get treated in return?
我受到了
I get treated--
非常不公平的对待
in a very disrespectful fashion.
我必须得说
And I gotta tell you guys something.
我伤透了心
It hurts.
-我们没有不尊重 -伤透了心
- Didn't mean no disrespect-- - It hurts.
没有不尊重的意思 弗兰克
Didn't mean no disrespect, Frank.
我只是想轻松干完这一票
I just wanted to keep things breezy.
你只是想轻松干完这一票
You wanted to keep things breezy?
你在说什么鬼话
What the hell's that supposed to mean?
想背着我♥干♥一票
Trying to plan a job behind my back?
背着这城里犯盗窃案最多的
Trying to cut out the one guy in this city
那个人干一票
who's pulled more heists than--than anyone?
-继续说 唐纳利 -轻松吗
- Keep talking, Donnelly. - Is that breezy to you?
这不是轻松 这是傻
It's not breezy. It's stupid.
对
Yeah.
是傻
Stupid.
详细讲讲计划 天才
Run your plan down for me, genius.
我正在跟斯特布勒说每晚
I was just telling Stabler that every night
我都会给赫尔利送一杯水
I carry a bottle of water for Hurley.
他有心脏病
He has a heart condition
每晚八点整必须吃药
and takes his pills exactly at 8:00 every night.
他手表有定闹钟
Keeps an alarm set on his watch.
斯特布勒的另一个经销商
Stabler's another dealer.
7点58的时候 他会手里拿着这些
At 7:58, he'll be across the lobby
穿过大堂到电梯那儿去
on his way to the elevator with these.
那个时候我正把水递给赫尔利 他好吃药
Just as I hand Hurley the bottle of water, take his meds.
我会在里面放点烟酸
I put niacin in it.
赫尔利不会知道怎么回事
Hurley won't know what hit him.
他只会觉得肚子疼 可能会呕吐
He's gonna get stomach cramps. Think he's gonna vomit.
血压飙高
Blood pressure will tank.
他会冲去洗手间 昏过去 然后
Rush him to the restroom, passes out, and--
我就去掉包
I do the switch.
谁是买♥♥家
Who's the buyer?
买♥♥家是圣地亚哥来的进口商
Buyer's an importer from Santiago.
我开车载着赫尔利的时候
While I drive Hurley in a company car--
我会去运河边一个仓库见他
I'm gonna meet him down in a warehouse on Canal.
给他看看货
I'll show him the product.
如果他喜欢的话 他应该会喜欢
If he likes it-- which he should--
钱 兄弟 都是钱
cash, man, all cash.
你猜怎么着
Guess what?
我要加入
I'm in.
弗兰克 你从来就没退出过
Frank, you were never out.
-是吗 -当然
- Right? - Yeah.
-里面见 -好 里面见
- See you inside. - All right, see you inside.
我会按时出现的
I'll be there.
会议中心博览会
干得不错 加我一个是个明智的选择
You did good. It was a smart move to bring me in.
这就是同伴的意义
That's what partners are for.
说到桑托斯 兄弟 这可不对
And speaking of Santos, man, this ain't right.
他做得不对
What he did ain't right.
我给你解释一下
Let me just explain something to you though.
这事比你想得复杂得多
It's way more complicated than you think it is.
你知道他女儿吗 莎拉
Okay. You know his daughter, Sara?
她有白血病
She has leukemia.
他为了给她治病 一直带着她
Yes. He's been shuttling her back and forth
在这里和波士顿一家高级诊所
between here and this fancy clinic in Boston
两地来回跑
to get treatment.
他的保险已经完全透♥支♥了
His insurance is completely maxed out.
最天真 最漂亮的小姑娘
Just the most innocent, beautiful little girl.
霍洛曼儿童癌症医院
Holloman Pediatric Cancer Hospital.
太悲惨了
It's tragic.
离康复中心一个街区
It's a block away from the rehab center.
我知道 他把这事藏得特别深
I know, he keeps it very quiet.
弗兰克·唐纳利还有心肝
Well, Frank Donnelly has a heart.
谁能想得到呢
Who would've thought?
警惕点 兄弟
Stay sharp, brother.
-准备好了吗 -好了 我们上吧
- All right? - Yeah. Let's hit it.
车在外面等着 赫尔利先生
Car is waiting outside, Mr. Hurley.
我们开车去机场要55分钟 已经考虑堵车了
We have a 55-minute drive to the airport, allowing for traffic.
我们有大把时间
We have plenty of time.
很好
Very good.
-你有水吗 -当然
- Do you have the water? - Of course.
你 你还好吗 赫尔利先生
You--you okay, Mr. Hurley?
卫生间在哪里 我有些反胃
Where's the restroom? I'm feeling nauseous.
这边 我带你过去
Here, let me take you.
不管用
It's not working.
什 你在说什么
What-- what are you talking about?
-不管用吗 -不好使
- It's not working? - It's not working.
你告诉我是左手食指
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表