剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
凯茜
Kathy?
埃利奥特
Elliot.
我都没机会告别
I didn't get to say goodbye.
我们知道什么
What do we know?
我们正处于战争中
There's a war going on,
而你妻子 只是其中一个受害者
and your wife, she's just another casualty.
但他不能碰这个案子
But he can't be anywhere near this.
这是我们的案子
This is our case.
你不过是侥幸活着
You're on borrowed time.
你该退下了 队长
You need to stand down, Captain.
我得确保这个狗♥娘♥养♥的因谋杀去坐牢
I need to make sure this son of a bitch goes down for murder.
闲人免进
纽约州法♥院♥系统
警告
非狱警同意 禁止入内
告诉我有关萨沙·伦斯基的事
谁
谁
他两天前在赖克斯岛监狱的牢房♥里被杀了
怎么回事 他是谁
What's going on? Who is he?
埃利奥特·斯特布勒警探
Detective Elliot Stabler.
你的转账收据在他工作的皇后区汽修店被发现了
他曾带队在普利亚区追查逃犯[意大利]
He led the manhunt in Puglia.
我们让他飞来参加庭审
We flew him down for the trial.
那趁他搞砸我的案子前
Well, fly his ass out of here
让他快点滚出去
before he blows my case.
我在等你回答
I'm waiting.
出去 警探
Stand down, Detective.
我在等你回答
警探
Detective!
你们都死定了
You're all dead men.
你们每一个人
Every one of you.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第一季 第一集
搞什么 埃利奥特
What the hell, Elliot?
我只想看看当我提到伦斯基名字时
I just wanted to see their reaction
他们有什么反应
when I said Lenski's name.
这里不再是你的地盘了
This isn't your house anymore.
你不能就这样闯进来 把脚架在桌上
You can't just bust in and put your feet up on the table
想怎么做就怎么做
and do whatever you damn please.
和伦斯基的联♥系♥是我们掌握的首个确凿证据
The connection to Lenski is the first concrete evidence that we've got
证明我或许被盯上了...
that I may have been targeted‐‐
这让我更加纠结是否让你继续调查此案
Which makes keeping you on this even more of a conflict for me.
这个项目是我的孩子 埃利奥特
This program is my baby, Elliot.
你知道的 很多人
You know that, and a lot of people
在我聘用你之前就希望这个项目夭折
wanted to shut it down before I recruited you.
你一直是我宣传这个系统为何可行的代言人
You've been my poster boy for why this system works.
但今早在法♥院♥发生的事
But what happened at the courthouse this morning
可能将一切毁于一旦
could've blown that all to hell.
我想要答案
I want answers.
了结
Closure.
我需要那些
I need that.
为了我的孩子们
For my children.
这个是...
So...
我的证据文件夹
my evidence folder.
都在这了
It's everything,
情报部接管前的所有资料
up to the point when Intel took over.
我只是...
I just
想把它给你 以防...
wanted to give it to you, you know, in case‐‐
以防他们把我踢出去
In case they kick me out?
谢谢
Thanks.
我还没被辞退
I'm still on there.
暂时是这样
For the moment.
我们在罗马没怎么滑雪橇
We don't do a lot of sledding in Rome.
-伊莱一直踢足球 -足球[西语]
- Eli's all about soccer. ‐ Fútbol.
没错 在欧洲是这么说的
Yeah, that's what they call it in Europe.
意大利语足球是"Calcio"
Italians call it "Calcio."
意大利人觉得是他们发明了这个运动
They think they invented the damn game.
是啊 我...
Yeah, I, uh...
不敢相信你们在罗马定居了
can't believe you lived in Rome.
有过一栋非常棒的公♥寓♥
Had this great apartment.
阳台可以俯视那座十五世纪的宫殿
Terrace overlooking this 15th century palazzo.
你应该会喜欢的
You would've loved it.
埃利奥特 我...
You know, Elliot, I‐‐
我不能
I can't.
我明白
I get it.
他们在伦斯基孩子的公♥寓♥发现了一部一次性手♥机♥
They found a burner cell at the Lenski kid's apartment.
在这个包里
Now it's in the bag.
我们的技术人员没法破解它
Our tech guys couldn't crack it,
或许你有门路
but maybe you know someone.
嗯
Yeah.
好的
Okay.
丽芙
Liv.
再次谢谢你
Thank you. Again.
对了 当我接受你的颁奖典礼邀请时
Uh, look, when I RSVP'd for your award ceremony,
他们让我说几句
they asked me to say a few words,
而你...你了解我不擅长公开演讲
and, um, you know me and public speaking.
-是啊 -所以...
‐ Yeah. ‐ Yeah, so...
我写了这个
I wrote this,
我本打算在那天晚上给你的
and I was gonna give it to you that evening.
或许能够更好地
Probably a better way to say
表述我想说的话 所以...
what I was just about to say, so...
拿着吧 看一看
Just take it, read it.
不看也行
Don't read it.
或者扔掉它
Throw it away. Um...
无论你决定怎么做 我都理解
You know, whatever you decide, I understand.
妈妈 妈妈
Mommy! Mommy!
你看到我刚才滑下去的样子吗
Did you see that one, Mom?
看到了 宝贝 你太棒了
Yes, honey, I did. You're amazing!
-我要试试吗 -试试吧
- Should I try it, or no? ‐ Yeah, you should try.
-从这里吗 还是哪里 我们去另一个坡吧 -好
- Here, or where? Let's go to the other one. ‐ Yeah.
谢了 罗伯托 是的 我正...
Grazie, Roberto. Si.. I'm‐‐
我正在尽我所能
I'm doing the best I can.
告诉我怎样才能帮到你 朋友
Tell me how I can help you, my friend.
任何事情
Anything.
你记得安德雷克那个案子吗
You remember the Ondrak case?
我在试图找一个黑客
I'm trying to find the hacker
那人顺着电子游戏软件
who tracked the Romanian drug dealers
追踪到了罗马尼亚毒贩
through that video game app.
你想要我黑入他的手♥机♥
You want me to hack this phone?
通讯记录和短♥信♥都已经被抹掉了
Calls and texts have been wiped.
我们没法获得有效信息
We can't get anything off it.
了解
Copy.
手♥机♥主人也死了 所以这是我最后的机会
And the owner's dead, so this is my last best chance
搞清楚他生前有什么打算
at getting him to tell me what he was all about.
了解
Copy.
你还是个艺术家
You're an artist, huh?
"除了思想和共同的回忆 我们一无所有"
"We Have Nothing but Thoughts and Memory Between Us."
你说什么
Say what?
那件作品的名字
The name of the piece is
叫"除了思想和共同的回忆 我们一无所有"
"We Have Nothing but Thoughts and Memory Between Us."
手♥机♥在识别码获取器上留了踪迹
The burner left a trail on the IMSI catchers.
这些是机主被杀前两天里
These are all the GPS hits
所有GPS定位过的地点
from the two days before your person was offed.
钱伯街的星巴克
Starbucks, Chamber Street.
四街和A大道的的乌兹别克餐馆
Uzbecki diner on 4th and A.
法♥院♥街的星巴克
Starbucks, Court Street.
弗莱布♥什♥的星巴克
Starbucks, Flatbush.
最后一站一定是去洗手间
Last stop's gotta be a bathroom break.
地铁站
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表