剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我发现她的时候 她没穿衣服
I mean, when I found her, she was naked,
但如果有我应该记得 对吗
but I would remember that, right?
-我来处理 埃利 -那药是我的 爸爸
- I got this, El. - They were my drugs, Dad.
我知道 我知道
I know. I know.
好的
Okay.
本森队长 纽约警局特殊受害者部
Captain Benson. NYPD Special Victims.
有什么我可以帮你
What can I do for you?
你去过案发现场吗
Well, were you up at the crime scene?
-是的 -尸体上是否有淤青
- Yeah. - Was there any bruising?
割伤或者血迹 类似这样的迹象
Cuts? Blood? Anything like that?
-这点我不能透露 -好吧
- I can't disclose that. - Okay.
你知道受害者姓名吗
You know the victim's name?
这个我也不能透露
I can't tell you that, either.
行了 如果一个警员
Come on, what would you do
在你负责的案发现场
if a uni at one of your crime scenes
和一位辖区的队长交谈 你会怎么做
talked to a captain from another jurisdiction?
能不能至少告诉我
Look, can you at least tell me
负责这案子的警探是谁
who the detective in charge is?
伊莱 我就在这
Eli, I'm right here.
我哪也不去 就在这陪你
I'm not going anywhere. I'm right here.
-拜托 -你猜怎么
- Hey, come on. - You know what?
-你不能和他交谈 -不许任何人盘问他
-You can't talk to him. - No one is to question him.
我说的够清楚了吗 不许任何人盘问他
Am I clear about that? No one is to question him.
他未成年 并且没有放弃他的米兰达权利
That's a minor. He does not waive his Miranda.
踏实待着
Sit tight.
知道死因了吗
Got a cause of death?
目前看有眼部瘀血
Petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes,
但要做完彻底尸检后才能确认
but we'll need a full autopsy to confirm.
现在都知道些什么
Hey, what do you got?
他们发现眼部出血
They found petechial hemorrhaging in the eyes.
她是窒息而死吗
She was suffocated?
他们认为她是被谋杀的 埃利奥特
They think she was murdered, Elliot.
-斯特布勒警探 -什么事
- Detective Stabler. - Yeah?
我是安吉尔·拉米雷斯警探
Detective Angel Ramirez.
不是我儿子做的
My son didn't do this.
你明白我们要对他提起指控吧
You understand we're gonna have to charge him?
以什么罪名
With what?
-谋杀米娅·扎巴提诺 -不不不
- The murder of Mia Zabatino. - No, no, no.
我们先不要着急
Look, let's just take a beat here.
很不幸的是 不行
Unfortunately, no.
-如果你的儿子是无辜的 -他就是无辜的
- If your son is innocent... - He's innocent.
如果他是无辜的
If he's innocent,
我们未来的调查会发现这一点
we'll uncover that in our investigation,
-但是现在... -我儿子不能被收监
- but right now-- - My son is not going to jail.
绝对不可能
That's not happening.
警探 我很确定
Detective, I'm pretty sure,
如果你处在我的位置...
if you stood where I'm standing--
你儿子曾经坐在乔治·华盛顿大桥护栏上
your son was on the railing of the GW bridge
想要自杀
thinking about killing himself.
我会要求伊莱去柏根综合医院做心理评估
Now, I'm remanding Eli to Bergen General for a psych eval,
但这现在是凶杀案调查了
but this is a homicide investigation now,
所以你不能再和他交谈
so you're not gonna be allowed in to talk to him anymore.
你明白吗
You understand that?
好 明白
Yeah, understood.
好吧
All right.
谢谢
Thanks.
婕特 婕特 我需要你查出所有
Jet, Jet, I need you to find everything you can
和米娅·扎巴提诺有关的情况
about that girl Mia Zabatino.
没问题 但是...
Absolutely, but...
-朋友 邻居 -我能不能问一下...
- Friends. Neighbors. - Can I ask--
目击者 你要问什么
Witnesses. You had a question?
这个案子你没有权限
The case is outside of our jurisdiction.
坐好 婕特
Sit tight, Jet.
埃利奥特
Elliot?
伊莱现在在哪
Where is Eli right now?
他们还是把他关在李堡玛
Are they still holding him at Fort Lee?
警长 我需要我们的团队
Sarge, I need our team.
我想把这事了结
I want to put this to bed
免得他们到处生事端
before they start bouncing him around all over the place.
你让婕特很为难
You're putting Jet in a difficult position.
你知道如果上头听说这事会怎么样
You know what will happen if upstairs hears about this.
你知道她查到那的速度
You know she's gonna get there faster
比李堡警局快
than the Fort Lee PD.
没有人像婕特一样技术一流
There's not another tech who's as skilled as she is,
而且一旦他们拘留犯罪嫌疑人
and they're not exactly motivated
就没有查案的动力了
once they have a suspect in custody.
求你
Please.
这些人里面有他吗 斯沃福德先生
Is it one of these men, Mr. Swofford?
那就是他 二号♥
That's him. Number two.
又高又瘦的一个长头发孩子
Tall skinny kid with the long hair.
你确定吗
Are you sure?
非常确定
Positive.
他当时在等电梯
He was waiting for the elevator.
看起来很不安
Looked really antsy.
然后他转身跑向楼梯井
Then he turned and ran to the stairwell.
他穿着一件像是校服的外套
He was wearing, like, a school jacket
上面有一只鹰
with an eagle on it.
是的
Yeah.
我们抓到这孩子时 他就穿着那件外套
Kid was wearing that jacket when we picked him up.
你查到了米娅·扎巴提诺些什么
So what do you have on Mia Zabatino?
19岁
19 years old.
就读于莫里斯敦社区大学
Attended Morristown Community College.
她在学习成为一名理疗师
She was studying to be a physical therapist.
她周末去李堡的维斯太贞女酒吧
She worked weekends as a stripper
做脱衣舞演员
at the Vestal Virgin in Fort Lee.
还有别的吗
Anything else?
看起来扎巴提诺女士
Looks like Ms. Zabatino was listed
出现在一个叫做如你所愿的网站上
on a website called 4 UR Pleasure.
如你所愿的网页和米娅的其它信息
三陪服务
It's an escort service.
伊莱没有叫三陪服务
Well, Eli didn't call for an escort.
他们是散步时候遇到的 他告诉我的
They met at the promenade. He told me.
没人那么说
No one's saying that.
我们知道是谁雇用了她吗
Do we know who hired her?
有常客吗 有特殊的客人吗
Any regulars? Any unusual clients?
这要花些时间 但我查得到
It'll take a minute, but I'll get there.
与此同时 她带伊莱去的李堡公♥寓♥
In the meantime, the Fort Lee apartment she brought Eli to...
-她的公♥寓♥吗 -不是她的公♥寓♥
- Her apartment? - Was not her apartment.
租♥房♥♥信息 有停车位的宽敞卧室
一位租客 一个卧室 一个浴室
有wifi 空调 厨房♥
是"床上宅假期"公♥寓♥
It's a "BedStayCay" hosted by
房♥东是一个叫乔治·阿巴克尔的人
one George Arbuckle.
他在李堡有几个公♥寓♥
He owns a couple places in Fort Lee,
评论很可疑
and the reviews are iffy.
-怎么"可疑" -有人说他很可怕
- "Iffy" how? - One calls him creepy.
屋主评价
另一个说她在浴室发现了一个隐藏摄像头
Another says she thinks she found a hidden camera in the bathroom.
她看到了一个在闪的灯然后那晚就走了
She saw a blinking light and got out of there that night.
等等
Wait.
这个人也说了同样的事
This one says the same thing,
评论 发现摄像头
她发了张照片
and she posted a picture.
也许李堡公♥寓♥还有其它摄像头
Maybe there was a camera in the Fort Lee apartment.
如果卧室有摄像头
If here was one in that bedroom...
婕特 你在做什么
Jet, what are you doing?
我联♥系♥了这个应用的安全中心
I contacted security for the app.
这是一个新公♥司♥
It's a new startup.
我认为他们也许不想要这样的宣传
I suggested they might not want this kind of publicity
就告诉他们如果说公♥司♥考虑
and told them that the NYPD would be most grateful
告诉我们这个性变♥态♥的密♥码♥
if said startup would consider
纽约警局会十分感激
sharing with us that perv's password.
你认为他们会照做吗
Do you think they'll do it?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表