剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
我知道我做的事没错
I know what I'm doing is right,
但感觉像背叛一样
but it just feels like betrayal.
唯一能照料警♥察♥的人就是其他警♥察♥
The only people looking out for cops are other cops.
我知道你认为是我拿了你的钱
I know you think I took your money.
我会拿回我的钱 你已经没时间了
I will have repayment. You're outta time.
别人偷了我们两百万
People steal $2 million from us,
而你就让这事过去了
and you just let that slide?
斯特布勒警探 老兄 你有麻烦了
Detective Stabler, man, you've been greenlit.
告诉我为什么你杀了我父亲
Tell me why you killed my father.
-你谋杀了他 -德里克
- You murdered him! - Derrick!
普雷斯顿·韦伯是我该考虑的问题
Preston Webb is not your business--
他是我要解决的人
he's mine.
诺娃的卧底工作
Nova's undercover work
发现了马西杀人帮
has led to a discovery of a relationship
和里昂·基尔布莱德议员有关
between the Marcy Killers and Congressman Leon Kilbride.
所以你父亲被搭档开枪打了吗
So your father was shot by his partner?
对 为了掩盖一次不正当开枪
Yeah, to cover up a dirty shooting.
你对真♥相♥的搜寻进展如何了
How's your search for the truth going?
冗长
Long,
复杂
complicated,
痛苦
painful.
这次又怎么了
All right, so what is it this time?
我想聊聊你的枪
Well, I wanna talk to you about your guns.
什么枪
What guns?
你记得有一次我撞见你
You know that time when I walked in on you,
当时你在摩掉其中一把枪的序列号♥吗
and you were filing off the serial number to one of 'em?
摩掉 我从来没摩过枪的序列号♥
Filing? I never filed numbers off guns ever.
我当时看到了 加斯
I saw you, Gus.
要么你记性不好
Well, you either have a bad memory,
要么你就是骗子 孩子
or you're a liar, son.
我就知道你会这么说
Yeah, I thought you'd say that.
但这些证明你才是骗子 加斯
But these here prove that you're the liar, Gus.
这是什么
What's that?
这些是我从那棵树上取出的子弹
These are slugs that I pulled out of that tree
我们当时用你的珍珠柄38口径手♥枪♥
that we used to do target practice on
练习打靶的那棵
with that pearl-handled .38 of yours.
你还记得我小时候吗
You remember when I was a kid?
你把子弹从树里挖出来了吗
You dug them out of the freakin' tree?
是啊 而且两把枪相符
Yeah, and they're a match--
跟你 还有你射中我父亲的腿
to you and to that gun that you shot my father in the leg with
然后栽赃陷害那个无辜的孩子的枪
and then planted to frame that innocent kid.
你的父亲还因此获得十字勋章
And your father got a Combat Cross for that.
那又怎样
So what?
你陷害了个无辜的孩子 加斯
You framed an innocent kid, Gus.
如果你♥爸♥爸能听到 他会气死的
If your dad could hear this...he'd be sick.
如果我爸爸在这里 我会跟他说
If my father were here, I'd be telling him
同样的话
the same thing I'm telling you.
怎么
Huh?
你现在是有什么使命吗
What, now you're on some sort of mission?
没有使命 我只是在做我该做的 加斯
No mission. I'm just doing my job, Gus.
-唐纳利 -弗兰克
- Donnelly. - Frank?
你好吗
Hey, how you doin'?
你需要知道一些关于埃利奥特·斯特布勒的事
Something you need to know about Elliot Stabler.
什么事
What's that?
他不是我们的人
He's not one of us.
你的搭档是卧底 弗兰克
Your partner's undercover, Frank.
他在收集黑警名单
He's making a book on bad cops.
别让我再说一次
Don't make me say it again.
小心点
Watch your back.
臭屁精 这是你的咖啡
All right, prima donna, here is your coffee.
你猜怎么着 亲爱的
Ah, you know what, hon?
我没时间吃早饭了
I'm not gonna have time for breakfast now.
-你还好吗 -我没事
- You okay? - Yeah.
-谁的电♥话♥ -有个人
- Who called? - Ah, this guy,
城里来的
you know, from downtown.
我们还是今晚出发 对吗
We're still leaving tonight, right?
我行李都收好了
I mean, I'm all packed.
宝宝的东西都快收拾完了
I got the baby almost all packed.
前往伯利兹
Belize or bust.
你猜怎么着 我还有点事情
You know what? I got a couple loose ends
要收尾处理 我们明天早上出发
I just need to tie up, so maybe better off
会更合适 对吗
if we just push till tomorrow morning, right?
弗兰克
Frank.
亲爱的 一点小事情
Hon. Couple small things.
我爱你
Love you.
到底发生什么了
What the hell is going on?
斯特布勒是卧底
Stabler's undercover.
等等 什么 你在说什么
No, wait, what? What are you talking about?
他从一开始就在帮内务部和
He's been investigating the Brotherhood for the IAB
组织犯罪管制组调查兄弟会
and the OC Task Force since the beginning.
这个撒谎的混♥蛋♥会让我们都完蛋
The lying prick is gonna burn us all.
我们该怎么办
So what do we do about it?
就像我们一直以来对待卧底一样
I think we do what we always do with a rat.
除掉他们
Exterminate'em.
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第二十二集
本季终
你好
Hey, what's up?
你好
Hey.
斯特布勒 我正要找你
Stabler-- just the guy I'm looking for.
大家今天情绪不高 怎么了
Everyone's got attitude today. What's going on?
别担心
Eh, don't worry about it.
他们一醒来就生气 从那以后一切都在走下坡
They wake up pissed off, and it's all downhill from there.
来吧 我想跟你聊聊
C'mon, I wanna talk to you.
我有一个线人在找韦伯
Got one of my contacts hunting for Webb,
所以我们应该很快找到他
so we should have something on him soon.
好吧 很好
All right, good.
我只是想让你知道
Just want you to know,
我们得和他达成新协议
we're gonna find a new deal with him.
-我知道 我知道 -好吧
- I know, I know. - Okay, all right.
你感觉怎么样 这整个事情
How's this been for you, this whole experience?
什么 在37警局还是别的事
What, the 3-7, or the other thing?
别的事
The other thing.
人不错 报酬也丰厚
You know, good people, great money.
-是啊 -我还能要求什么呢
- Yeah. - What more could you ask for?
不多
Not much.
我用最赤诚的内心信任你
I trusted you with the thing that is closest to my heart.
-除了你的家人 -是啊
- Well, besides your family. - Yeah, but I mean,
但我也把他们托付给你了 对吧
I kind of entrusted them to you, too, right?
是啊
Yeah.
是啊 我会想你的 斯特布勒
Yeah, gonna miss you, Stabler.
还有兄弟会 但最想的还是你
And the Brotherhood, but mostly you.
我们还会相见的 伙计
We'll see each other, man.
到时就不一样了 知道吗
It won't be the same, you know?
弗兰克 一切都会好的
Frank, everything's gonna be all right.
你想过你要做什么吗
Ever thought about what you're gonna do,
当这一切结束后
like, when all this is over?
没怎么想过
Not really.
你该想想了
You should.
因为结局可能已经近了
'Cause the end sneaks up on you.
喂 阿雅娜 是我
Hey, Ayanna, it's me.
我刚刚和唐纳利的谈话有点意思
I just had an interesting conversation with Donnelly.
他说了什么
What'd he say?
不是他说的内容 而是他说的方式
It's not what he said. It's how he said it.
什么意思
What do you mean?
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表