剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
在全国最大的城市里
In the nation's largest city,
黑社会的邪恶暴♥力♥成员
the vicious and violent members of the underworld
被组织犯罪管制局的警探
are hunted by the detectives
全力追捕
of the Organized Crime Control Bureau.
法律与秩序
组织犯罪
以下就是他们的故事
These are their stories.
三个月前 惠特利先生被逮捕
Three months ago, Mr. Wheatley was apprehended
并被指控犯有多项反诈骗腐♥败♥组织集团罪
and charged with multiple RICO counts,
罪名包括洗钱 贪污
including money laundering, embezzlement,
贩毒和袭击 这些罪名可能给他带来
drug trafficking, and assault, crimes that could have led
惠特利见法官聆听最终审判
至少25年监禁
to a minimum of 25 years behind bars.
今天 法官将裁决理查德·惠特利
Today, a judge will rule whether Richard Wheatley
是否会因在几项与联邦当局
will receive a reduced sentence for his substantial cooperation
正在进行的调查中的重大合作而被减刑
with federal authorities on several ongoing investigations.
法官阁下 美国检察官办公室
Your Honor, the U.S. Attorney's Office
非常感谢理查德·惠特利
is profoundly indebted to Richard Wheatley
提供的信息
for the information he's provided,
他参与的协议
the proffers he's participated in,
以及他敞开的大门
and the doors he's opened,
以及他给黑社会最黑暗的角落
and the light he shined into some of the darkest corners
照进的光亮
of the criminal underworld.
我说什么来着 宝贝 我说什么来着
Didn't I tell you, baby? Didn't I tell you?
恭喜 惠特利先生
Congratulations, Mr. Wheatley.
所有指控均被撤销
All charges dismissed.
太棒了 替我谢谢你老板
That's a beautiful thing. Thank your boss for me.
文斯会开心的 这实至名归
Vince will be pleased. It's well deserved.
跟你的团队
It's a pleasure doing business
合作很愉快
with you and your team--
一个改变生命
a life-changing,
洗礼灵魂 救赎的快乐
soul-cleansing, redemptive pleasure.
-希望我们的合作不会止步于此 -我坚信不会
- We hope it doesn't end here. - I'm determined that it won't.
告诉文斯我在计划了
Tell Vince I'm making plans.
我打算做
I intend to do more good
比任何人想象的更多的好事
than anyone ever imagined that I could do.
我打算让自己成为
I plan to make myself the worst enemy
地球上每一个犯罪组织的最大敌人
of every criminal organization on the face of this earth.
现在怎么办
What happens now?
他们把你送回雷克斯监狱岛
They move you back to Rikers to await trial
等待谋杀指控的审判
on the one outstanding murder charge.
你的男朋友斯特布勒呢
Hey, where's your boyfriend Stabler?
附近有港口警♥察♥吗
See any harbor cops around?
-没有 -是啊
- Nope. - Yeah.
那是因为我确保过不会有
That's 'cause I made sure there wouldn't be any.
行动吧
Let's move.
-搞什么鬼 -没事 我来
- Oh, what the hell? - All right, I got this.
伙计们 怎么回事 我们没问题
Guys, what's the problem? All right, we're cleared here.
没问题 我们只需要检查一下后箱
No problem, we just need to inspect the container.
真的假的
Really?
-没问题吧 -没问题
- Cleared? - Cleared.
趴下 趴下 都趴下
Go! Down! Down! Everybody down!
-举起手来 -跪下
- Show me your hands! - Get down on your knees!
你 跪下
You! Down on your knees!
-不许动 -走出来
- Don't move! - Come on out of there!
-出来 从车上出来 -快点
- Come out, out of this truck! - Come on!
快出来
All right, move it!
法律与秩序
组 织 犯 罪
第二季 第一集
这到底是怎么回事
How the hell did this happen?
我们已经和美国海关与边境保护局预先安排好了
We had everything prearranged with the CBP unit.
你不是来提问题的 阿雅娜
You're not here to ask questions, Ayanna.
你是来回答问题的
You're here to answer them.
你的策略是什么 警长
What exactly is your strategy here, Sergeant?
肯定不是让你的卧底
Surely it wasn't to get your undercover arrested
作为可♥卡♥因♥走私犯被捕
as a cocaine smuggler.
没人应该被捕 基尔帕特里克局长
Nobody was supposed to be arrested, Chief Kilpatrick.
你以为港口部门没有注意到
Were you expecting that the harbor unit not notice
整个集装箱都不见了吗
that an entire container crate had gone missing?
这项行动已经秘密进行了两个半月
This operation had been underway for 2 1/2 months.
我们知道科斯塔组织
We knew the Kosta Organization
昨晚会收到一大批可♥卡♥因♥
would be receiving a large shipment of cocaine last night.
我们也与港口巡逻队密切协作了
And we fully coordinated with Harbor Patrol.
不幸的是 贝尔警长 一支毒品特遣队
Unfortunately, Sergeant Bell, a narcotics task force
一直在追踪来自哥伦比亚供应链的
has been tracking dozens of shipments of cocaine
数十批可♥卡♥因♥
across the supply chain from Colombia.
并没有谁在跟我们合作
And nobody was coordinating with us.
布鲁斯特警长
Sergeant Brewster.
你逮捕了我的卧底吗
So you had my undercover arrested?
-贝尔警长 -不
- Sergeant Bell-- - No.
当时是一支巡逻队在响应呼救
That was a patrol unit responding to a call for help.
我们在追查一批更大的
We're on top of a much bigger load
要进入纽约及新泽西的毒品
that's headed into New York/New Jersey.
但你的毒品肯定来自同一个集团
But your drugs had to have come from the same cartel.
你们俩在缉毒组不是同一队的吗
Weren't you two both on the same team in narco?
我们本来是的
We were supposed to be.
当我还是一名缉毒侦探的时候
Sergeant Brewster was my commanding officer
布鲁斯特警长是我的指挥官
when I was a narco detective.
顺便说一句 恭喜你升职了
Congratulations on the promotion, by the way.
省省吧 布鲁斯特
Save it, Brewster.
我们想知道的是 警长
What we want to know, Sergeant,
你的卧底行动
is whether this undercover operation of yours
是否有进展
is getting anywhere.
跟我们说说计划 还要几个月
What are we looking at? How many more months?
纽约街头光天化日之下
How many more shootouts in broad daylight
还要有多少枪战
on the streets of New York?
在你准备对付这些阿尔巴尼亚匪徒之前
How many more dead bodies floating up in the East River
东河上还要漂多少具尸体
before you're ready to move on these Albanian gangsters?
我的卧底当然取得了进展
My UC is definitely making headway.
他正在跟雷吉·博格达尼建立关系
He's cultivating a relationship with Reggie Bogdani,
这人是科斯塔组织的中级副官之一
one of the Kosta Organization's mid-level lieutenants.
我告诉你 我都跟港口巡逻队说好了
I'm telling you, I had harbor patrol in my pocket.
那些警♥察♥ 他们是嫌犯
Those cops, they were suspect.
艾迪 你不觉得那些警♥察♥很古怪吗
Hey, Eddie, don't you think those cops were funky?
哪个警♥察♥不古怪 雷吉
Show me a cop that ain't funky, Reggie.
他们肯定是替别人工作
They're working for someone.
瓦格纳 到你了
Wagner, you're up.
艾迪·瓦格纳
Eddie Wagner.
他什么情况 雷吉 他会说什么
What's his deal, Reggie? What's he gonna tell them?
没事 艾迪没问题 好吗
Nothing. Eddie's good, all right?
他之前为我♥干♥过几次活
He's done a few jobs for me before.
他臭名昭著 相信我
He's infamous, trust me.
从前 大家叫他艾迪·艾什斯
Back in the day, they would call him Eddie Ashes.
监控停了
All right, cameras are off.
我们有十分钟 发生什么了
We got ten minutes. What happened?
有人走漏了消息
Someone talked somewhere.
我不认为是海港巡警刚好在
I don't think it was just some harbor cops who just were
对的时间出现在对的地方
in the right place at the right time.
-你看到了什么 -几乎什么也没看到
- What did you see? - Plenty of nothing.
但我的人雷吉·博格达尼觉得那是四个流氓警♥察♥
But my man Reggie Bogdani, he think it's four rogue cops.
为什么
Because?
因为执勤的海港巡逻队收了不少贿赂
Because the Harbor Patrol guys on duty were well-greased.
他们本该放那批货通行
They were supposed to let that shipment through.
而你同意雷吉的观点
And you agree with Reggie?
我...或许是吧
I--yeah. Maybe.
但我告诉你 我们对抗的不只是四个流氓
But I tell you what, we're not dealing with just four yahoos.
他们组织有序 有人在精心策划
They were well organized. This was choreographed.
好吧 那现在这怎么把你弄出去
Okay, so how does this shake out for you now?
很难办
It's disruptive.
这让那些阿尔巴尼亚人变得多疑
It makes the Albanians paranoid.
这对你来说就更危险了
Which makes it more dangerous for you.
我没事 我会没事的
I'm fine. I'll be fine.
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表