剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
我没说你是
I didn't say you were.
上车
Get in.
我们去哪
Where are we going?
安静和僻静的地方
Somewhere quick and easy,
我不用回答问题的地方
where I don't have to answer questions.
拿起来
Pick it up.
赶紧
Move your ass.
他是在勒索你还是爱上你了
So was he extorting you or falling in love with you?
闭嘴 赶紧挖
Shut up and keep digging.
他要让你出柜
He was going to out you.
我说了闭嘴
I said shut your mouth.
无论是什么 都说得通 他很年轻
Either way, it makes sense. He's young.
你有钱
You've got money.
但我还是赌他爱上你了
But I'm betting he fell in love with you.
你不是故意要杀他的 对吧
You didn't mean to shoot him, did you?
我试着跟他讲理
I tried to reason with him!
他太固执
He was stubborn.
愚蠢
Stupid.
我是个男人
I'm a man!
你瞧
You see?
我的文化 你不只是...
My culture, you don't just--
-我是个男人 -对 你是
- I'm a man. - Yeah, you are.
对
Yeah!
所以你现在有什么计划
So what is your plan now?
你打算从今往后杀了所有知道的人吗
You just gonna kill everyone who finds out, forever?
也许
Maybe.
继续挖
Keep digging.
我不是你的麻烦 阿尔比
I'm not your problem, Albi.
其他人发现才是你的麻烦
The other people finding out's your problem.
我 我是个外人 你自己也说了
I mean, me, I'm an outsider. You said it yourself.
我是个外人 我不在乎这些
I'm an outsider. I don't care about this.
无论是什么 我不在乎
Whatever this is, I don't care.
而且我不嘴碎 我是个商人
And I don't talk. I'm a businessman.
你是我老板
You're my boss.
你让我做什么 我就去做
You tell me whatever I need to do, and I go do it.
你说我没看见什么 我就没看见
You tell me I didn't see something, I didn't see it.
我没有你的把柄
I got nothing over on you.
你握着全部的筹码 阿尔比
You're the one holding all the cards, Albi.
我只希望你放我一条生路
All I'm asking for is my life.
作为回报 我发誓
And in return, I swear to you,
我向上帝和所有神明发誓
I swear to God and all the saints,
我会用性命捍卫你的秘密
I will protect your secret with my life.
祝福那些死在主里的人
Blessed are those who die in the Lord.
这是为了潘妲 你和我到此为止
That was for Penda, not you. You and me are done.
是布鲁斯特让你来的吗
Did Brewster tell you to come here?
布鲁斯特警长没权利对我指手画脚
Sergeant Brewster doesn't tell me what to do.
我离开缉毒组因为我不想听命于
I quite Narco 'cause I didn't want to take orders
一个有大自尊的小男人
from a little man with a big ego.
你打算在这里跟潘妲结婚
You were gonna marry Penda here,
在她最爱的教堂里
in her favorite church.
我是想着求婚 但还没机会说出口
I was thinking about asking. Never got around to it.
我真的很抱歉你失去了她
I'm really sorry for your loss, Nova.
卡门 这是我的真名
Carmen. That's my name.
你知道谁开始叫我诺娃的吗
You know who started calling me Nova?
雨果
Hugo.
18世纪的意大利人以放荡不羁的生活而闻名
现多指风流浪子
说是卡萨诺瓦的简称
Said it was short for Casanova,
因为我以前跟好多女人混
'cause of how I used to pull so many girls.
然后潘妲出现了 我就不再风流了
Penda came along and shut all that down.
是吗
Yeah?
找到真爱后就会如此
It happens when you find your one.
卡门 我觉得你应该回到特遣队
Carmen, I think you should come back to the task force.
不是为我 不是为布鲁斯特
Not for me, not for Brewster,
为了那些你还有机会拯救的生命
but for the lives you still have the opportunity to save.
听着 你自己也说了
Look, you said it yourself,
你花了六年的时间
you've spent six years of your life
试着扳倒马西杀人帮
trying to take down the Marcy Killers.
那不止是份工作 而是个使命
That's more than a job, that's a calling.
这不能让潘妲起死回生
It won't bring Penda back.
是不能
No.
但能纪念她
But it will honor her memory.
马尔多纳多警探说你想见我
Detective Maldonado said you wanted to see me?
是吗 他还说什么了
Oh, yeah? What else did he say?
说你拒绝给出自己的真名
That you refused to give your real name,
你的指纹不在系统里
that your prints are nowhere to be found in the system,
我是唯一一个你愿意谈话的人
and I'm the only person you want to speak to.
你是第一个让我
You know, you're the first person
在获得奖金上需要努力的人
ever gave me a run for my money.
我不确定自己能夺下旗子
I'm not sure I would have captured the flag.
我是想夸你来着
I'm trying to give you a compliment here.
谢谢
Thank you.
我记不得上一次我见到开拓发展
I can't remember the last time I saw exploit development,
逆向工程 侧向运动
reverse engineering, lateral movement,
以及渗透敌方 全来自于同一人是什么时候了
and exfiltration all from the same competitor.
但我好奇 这不让你烦心吗
I wonder, though, does it bother you?
把你天赐的才能都用在给男人打工上
Wasting your God-given talents working for the man?
总比给阿尔巴尼亚人打工强
It beats working for the Albanians.
我不给阿尔巴尼亚人打工
I don't work for the Albanians.
我不给任何人打工
I don't work for anyone.
你开♥发♥了他们用来经营
You created the encrypted texting app
犯罪集团的加密简讯应用
they're using to run their criminal enterprise.
开♥发♥应用不违法
It's not against the law to create an app.
人们每天都做
People do it every day.
但如果故意协助
It's against the law to knowingly assist
跨国犯罪集团
transnational criminal organizations
进口并贩毒就违法
import and distribute narcotics.
关键词是"故意"
Operative word is "Knowingly."
我完全不知道你刚才说的
I have no knowledge of any of the things
那些事情
that you just described.
就像我确定你不知道
Just like I'm sure you have no knowledge of
上个月有人黑进了
someone hacking into the personnel files
阿♥拉♥巴马州拉克尔堡的人事档案
at Fort Rucker in Alabama last month.
或用钓鱼诈骗术偷走开曼岛银行的
Or stealing $200,000 from a Cayman Islands bank
二十万美元
in a phishing scam.
嗯 拉克尔堡取自于
Yeah, Fort Rucker is named
一个同盟军将军的名字
after a Confederate Army general.
去那个家伙的
Screw that guy.
至于开曼岛联邦银行 现在都2021年了
And as for the Cayman Islands Federal Bank, it's 2021,
那些白♥痴♥还在用远程网络
and those idiots are still using remote networking.
五岁的小孩都能黑进他们的安全系统
A five-year-old could have breached their security.
我从没说过是开曼岛联邦银行
I never said it was Cayman Islands Federal.
运气好吧
Lucky guess?
他的真名叫做亚当·明托克
His real name's Adam Mintock.
他给阿尔巴尼亚人开♥发♥的应用叫做慢语
The app he created for the Albanians is called SpeakLow.
他愿意给我们解密方法 以此来换
He's willing to give us the decryption key in exchange
其他罪的从轻量刑
for lighter sentencing on some other crimes.
好 但你怎么...
Okay, but how did you--
不客气
You're welcome.
雷克斯监狱岛
来吧 老兄
Come on, man.
听说你女友的事了 你还好吗
Heard about your girl. You a'ight?
我们还有活要干 我就是这样讨回公道
We got work to do. That's how I make this right.
我一直知道你是货真价实的人物
I always knew you was a real one.
我们走吧 你知道该带我去哪
So let's go. You know where to take me.
看起来她又回去了
Well, looks like she's back in the game.
对 真厉害
Yeah, that's pretty impressive,
鉴于她刚承受的伤痛
considering the hit she just took.
现在诺娃回到了马西杀人帮 而你在科斯塔组织
With Nova back inside the Marcy Killers and you with the K-O,
我们又重回正轨
we're back on track.
布鲁斯特 他没事吗
Brewster, he good?
布鲁斯特未来想当年警督
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表