剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
Do you have anybody who can vouch for you?
没有 我没告诉过任何人
No, I never told anybody.
普雷斯顿·韦伯呢
Preston Webb?
那是谁
Who that?
这是你的枪
That's your piece.
在案发现场附近的一个垃圾箱里找到的
It was found in a dumpster near the crime scene.
弹道学显示这与
The ballistics matched
受害者尸体中的子弹匹配
the bullets that were in the victim's bodies.
他们陷害我
They setting me up.
所以这是你的枪
So it is your gun.
曾经是
It used to be.
去年一个警♥察♥拦截盘查我时收走了
A cop took it off me during a stop and frisk last year.
那个警♥察♥是谁
Who's the cop?
我怎么知道你和他不是一伙的
How do I know you not in with him?
因为我不是
Because I'm not.
你为什么在邦妮·埃利斯遇害前打给她
Why did you call Bonnie Ellis the night she was murdered?
-提醒她 -提醒什么
- To warn her. - About what?
我和你说的那个警♥察♥
This cop I'm telling you about,
收走我抢的那个
the one that took my gun,
他和一个走私妓♥女♥的黑帮一起工作
he was working with a gang that runs prostitutes.
好吧 他提供保护
All right, he gave the protection
条件是和他喜欢的女孩免费发♥生♥关♥系♥
in exchange for free sex with his favorite girl.
安吉莉卡·古兹曼
Angelica Guzman.
邦妮在帮她
Bonnie was helping her,
设法对那个警♥察♥提起诉讼
trying to bring a case against the cop.
这就是他杀害她的原因
And that's why he killed her.
雨果 我相信你说的话
Hugo, I believe what you're telling me,
但所有的证据都直接指向你
but all the evidence points straight to you.
所以如果你不想替别人担责任
So if you don't want to take the fall for this,
你需要告诉我那个警♥察♥的名字
you need to tell me that cop's name.
雨果说范阿勒在拦截盘查时
Hugo said Van Aller took his gun
拿走了他的枪
during a stop and frisk.
他用那把枪杀死了邦妮和安洁莉卡
He used that gun to kill Bonnie and Angelica,
现在他想把凶案栽赃在雨果的身上
and now he's trying to pin the murders on Hugo.
如果真是这样 我手里的应该就是证据
If that's true, I should have the proof of it right here.
现在范阿勒在哪
Where's Van Aller now?
我盯着他呢
I got eyes on him.
我得挂了
I gotta go.
-都好吗 -一切都好
- Good? - All good.
未知来电
我是范阿勒
This is Van Aller.
好 不不 不知道
Okay. No, no, no idea.
但我会给他们打个电♥话♥
But I'll give them a call.
谢谢告诉我
Thanks for letting me know.
一切都好吗
Everything all right?
嗯 我们离开这里吧
Yeah. Let's get out of here.
来喝一杯吗
Come in for a drink?
不了 我得走了
No, I gotta take off.
我们不怎么了解彼此 范阿勒
We don't know each other, Van Aller,
我也不想越界
and I'm not trying to overstep here.
如果你有什么事想一吐为快
You know, if you got something you want to get off your chest,
让你困扰的事
something on your mind,
你可以告诉我
you know, you can talk to me.
我怎么知道能信任你
How do I know I can trust you?
我是你兄弟
I'm your brother.
其他人不能知道 你不能 你不能
Nobody can find out about-- you can't--you can't--
你不能告诉唐纳利
you can't tell Donnelly.
当然不 这是你和我的事 老兄
No, no, no, just between you and me, man.
你知我知 怎么了
Between you and me. What's going on?
我刚才接到的电♥话♥
That call I just got...
是达内尔打来的
it was Darnell.
他说有两个内务局的警官
He said a couple IAB officers came by
来局里找我
the precinct looking for me.
嗯
Okay.
我自己也被内务部调查过几次
Look, I've been in front of IAB more than a few times.
告诉我发生了什么
So tell me what's up,
我告诉你能说和不能说什么
and I'll let you know what you can and can't say.
之前那两个在范辛克伦
Those two women that got gunned down
被枪杀的女人
the other night on Van Siclen.
律师和她的客户 对吧
The lawyer and her client, right?
那个律师 她...
The lawyer, she was...
她在惹麻烦
She was causing trouble.
什么叫麻烦
What do you mean, trouble?
她问了好多问题
She was asking a lot of questions.
这是我自己干的事
It--I acted on my own,
但她发现了兄弟会的事
but she found out about the Brotherhood.
如果内务部开始问东问西
If IAB, they start nosing around,
只要找到一个线索
they pull one thread,
整个事情就会败露
and the whole thing comes undone.
唐纳利不知道这件事吗
And Donnelly doesn't know about this?
不 如果他发现了
No, no, if he found out--
我懂 我懂 听着
I get you, I get you. All right, look...
没事 我挺你 好吗
All right, look, I got you here, all right?
但我们先进去 喝一杯
But let's go inside, let's have a drink,
设定战略 然后等我们从酒吧出来后
we'll strategize, and when we come out of there,
你就知道该怎么办 该怎么说了
you'll know what to do and what to say.
你会知道该怎么办的
You'll figure out what to do.
-嗯 没问题 -好吗
- Yeah, yeah, sure. - All right?
-好 -来吧
- Yeah, sure. - Come on.
-就... -怎么了
- You know what, just-- - What?
给我一会
Give me a minute.
我要给孩子打电♥话♥
I gotta call my kids.
好
Okay.
受欢迎先生 就说他们会想明白
Mr. Popular, told you they'd come around.
谢谢你给我提了醒
Well, thanks for greasing the wheels for me.
你要喝什么
So what you drinking?
机打啤酒就行 什么牌子都可以
Whatever they got on tap. Whatever you got.
丹尼 这轮我付钱
Danny, I got this one.
一切都好吗
Everything okay?
嗯 一切都好
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Everything's cool.
记在我账上
Put it on my tab.
我马上就来
I'm gonna be back in a minute.
-下一杯酒我请 -好
- Next drink's on me. - All right.
范阿勒
Hey, Van Aller.
你真的认为唐纳利
You really think Donnelly
不知道范阿勒和安洁莉卡的事吗
didn't know about Van Aller and Angelica?
他的表现...
Look, the way he was acting...
范阿勒非常害怕
I mean, Van Aller was scared out of his mind
唐纳利会发现
that Donnelly would find out.
鉴于他干的事
And considering what he did,
感觉像是将死之人的坦白
you know, that was a dying man's confession.
他在那个时候没有必要撒谎
At that point there's no reason for him to lie.
好
Okay.
我把从雨果那里得到的信息给特殊受害者部门了
I passed on what I got from Hugo to SVU.
这是卖♥♥枪的钱
This is the cash from the gun sale
还有你从范阿勒那里拿来的记录本
and the log book that you got off of Van Aller.
我把它作为证据登记了
I entered it into evidence.
谢了
Thanks.
斯特布勒
Stabler.
你还好吗
You good?
嗯 怎么了
Yeah, why?
就问问
Just checking.
所以这个黑警诬陷了你吗
So this dirty cop framed you?
你是这个意思吗
That's what you telling me?
我是说 兄弟会失控了
I'm telling you, the Brotherhood is out of hand.
他们认为自己干什么都能不受惩罚
They think they can get away with anything.
我不担心这个两面三刀的兄弟会
The two-faced Brotherhood does not concern me.
让我担心的是我信赖的执行总裁
What concerns me is my trusted executives
有自己的秘密 还撒谎
keeping secrets and telling lies.
你说得对
You're right.
我该告诉你我和那个律师的关系
I should've told you about my friendship with the lawyer,
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表