剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表
You told me the left index finger.
我说过这话吗 我可能是想说是无名指
I did? I, I think I meant to say the ring finger.
你还和我说 我们只有三次机会
Well, you also told me that we got three chances
-三次后就会锁死 -是无名指
- before the locks seize up. - It's the ring finger.
抱歉 这里关了
Sorry, closed.
关闭服务
Closed for service.
杰西
Jessie.
我不知道该怎么告诉你 就是无名指
I don't know what to tell you. It's the ring finger.
抱歉 在东附楼还有一个卫生间
Sorry, there's another bathroom down the east wing
在电梯旁边
by the elevator.
这里关了
Closed.
开了
Yes.
快点
Hurry.
快点
Hurry up.
有人吗
Hello?
这里关了 在东侧电梯那还有一个卫生间
Closed--there's another restroom on the east elevator.
抱歉 这里关了
Sorry, closed.
快啊
Come on.
赫尔利先生 赫尔利先生
Mr. Hurley? Mr. Hurley?
先生 先生
Sir? Sir?
你可能伤到你 你还好吗
You may have hurt you-- you okay?
赫尔利先生 你还好吗
Mr. Hurley? You're good?
你没事吗
It's all good?
你在这干什么
What are you doing here?
把东西给我
Give me the stuff.
你说"把东西给我"什么意思
What do you mean, "give me the stuff"?
我得把东西交给买♥♥家
I'm supposed to give it to the buyer.
我知道 桑托斯不知道他自己在做什么
I know. Santos doesn't know what the hell he's doing.
我找了个新买♥♥家 一个更好的销赃者
I got a new buyer, a better fence.
-这和计划不同 -这是新计划
- That wasn't the plan. - This is a new plan.
我接手了 快点
I'm taking over. Come on.
把东西给我然后走人 行吗
Give it to me and just walk away, okay?
拜
Bye.
好了 赫尔利先生 现在很好 时间来得及
All right, Mr. Hurley. We're good. Good on time.
我们现在带你去机场 好吗
We're gonna get you to the airport, okay?
-一切都顺利 -事情有点不对劲
- We're still good. - Something's not right.
我想要回里面去
I wanna go back inside.
纽约警局 纽约警局 这发生什么事了
NYPD. NYPD. What's the problem here?
这个男人想抢劫我
This man is trying to rob me.
-什么 -没错
- What? - Yes.
好吧 你 你待在那
Okay, you. You stay there.
你叫什么 先生
What's your name, sir?
克利夫顿·赫尔利
Clifton Hurley.
赫尔利先生 你在这个车里等一下
Mr. Hurley, you just wait in the car here.
-行吗 -他呢
- All right? - What about him?
我一会儿过去 和他谈谈
I'm gonna go back, and I'm gonna talk to him.
然后搞清楚到底发生了什么 行吗
Figure out what's going on. Okay?
计划有变 把钥匙给我
Change of plans. Give me the keys.
快点 你走
Come on. Screw.
就这样 快点
Come on, hurry up.
好了 赫尔利先生
Okay, Mr. Hurley.
你要把我带到哪里去
Where are you taking me?
我要带你去机场
I'm taking you to the airport.
不 我想去警局
No, I want to go to the police station.
我说了我想去警♥察♥局
I said I want to go to the police station.
-我要讲明全情 -关于什么
- I have to make a full report. - About what?
你昏倒在男卫生间吗 别吧
That you fainted in the men's room? No.
我被抢了 我说我被抢了
I was robbed. I said I was robbed.
先生 你没有被抢 好吗
Sir, you were not robbed. Okay?
先生 听我说 这些不是我的钻石
Sir, listen to me. These are not my diamonds.
我觉得你现在还有点晕
I think you're a little groggy.
它们被掉包了 我头不晕
They were switched-- I'm not groggy.
-别告诉我我是怎么感觉的 -你...
- Don't tell me how I feel. - You--
这些不是我的钻石
These are not my diamonds.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我被下药了 还被抢劫了
I was drugged, and I was robbed.
听着 当我们到机场之后...
Listen, when we get to the airport--
我不打算去机场 好吗
I'm not going to the airport. Okay?
我哪都不去 我要下车
I'm not going anywhere. I want out of this car.
好吧 放松点 先生
Okay, just relax, sir.
-我想让你放松点 -让我下车
- I want you to relax. - Let me out of this car!
-冷静点 -别告诉我让我冷静
- Calm down. - Don't tell me to calm down.
别让我冷静 我的钻石在哪
Don't tell me to calm down -- where are my diamonds?
你知道些什么 我能看出来 我的钻石在哪
You know something, I can tell. Where are my diamonds?
放轻松 停车
Relax. Stop the car.
-好了 好了 好了 -让我下车
- Enough, enough, enough. - Hey, let me out!
拜托
Come on, hey.
-你知道吗 -让我下车
- You know what? - Let me out!
你要做什么
What are you doing, man?
给我...你在...
Give me the--what are you--
但是你有钻石
But you had the diamonds.
对 然后唐纳利拿走了
Yeah, then Donnelly took them.
他告诉我计划有变
He told me there was a change of plan.
婕特
Hey, Jet?
桑托斯昨天晚上应该带赫尔利去机场
Santos was supposed to take Hurley to the airport last night.
根据航♥班♥显示
Well, according to the flight manifest,
赫尔利错过了飞机
Hurley missed his plane.
换乘了另一班 可能
Different flight, maybe?
不是 记录上什么都没有
No, nothing on record.
我还去美国海关与边防局查了一下
I also checked CBP.
行吧 那酒店那边呢
All right, what about the hotel?
昨晚去会议中心之前
He checked out last night
他就退房♥了
before he went to the convention center.
我调了监控录像
I ran DAS surveillance footage
看他是否因故回去过
to see if he came back there for any reason.
但一无所获
But I got nothing.
好吧 主要查桑托斯
All right, let's focus on Santos.
他今天什么时候上班
What time does he clock in today?
今晚 值夜班
Tonight, working the graveyard.
我们会为赫尔利发布寻人启事
We'll put out a missing persons alert for Hurley.
看看他会不会现身
See if he turns up anywhere.
同时
In the meantime,
我们在等夏皮罗来审查监控录音
we're waiting for Shapiro to review our wiretap
看是否能让桑托斯加入
and see if it meets his threshold to bring Santos in.
你们看上去棒极了
You look so good.
令人高兴的一天
That's a happy day.
给
There you go.
我父母该会感到十分骄傲
My parents would have been so proud.
说说您的父母吧
Tell us more about your parents.
他们是做什么的
What did they do?
我父亲 他是
Well, my father, he was actually--
抱歉 打扰到你们
Sorry, I didn't realize.
我不知道你在开会
I didn't know you were having a meeting.
我们刚刚
We just established
在以西结浸礼会教堂建立了韦伯夫妇
the Cassandra and Preston Webb Community Health Clinic
社区健康诊所
at Ezekiel Baptist Church.
-上帝慈悲 -上帝慈悲
- The Lord is good. - Yes, he is.
-阿门 -阿门
- Amen. - Amen.
这太意外了
This is unexpected.
你想祈祷些什么
What did you want to pray about?
我在祈祷我做的事都是对的
I'm praying I'm doing the right thing
包括我要告诉你的事
with what I'm about to tell you.
你不该拿那些人的钱
You shouldn't have taken money from those people.
我们已经讨论过这个了 卡门
We've already talked about this, Carmen.
你不能逾越普雷斯顿·韦伯
You can't put yourself above Preston Webb.
尤其是在你还在为他工作的情况下
Especially not when you work for him.
我不为他工作
I don't work for him.
我是卧底
I'm undercover.
你说什么
Say what?
如父亲一样
Like Daddy was.
我是警♥察♥
剧集 | 法律与秩序:组织犯罪(2021) | 导航列表